718 users online (76 members and 642 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2011.02.10 Defense Accuses Detectives of Destroying Evidence

I'll have to find more about this...on tonight's news. Something about a bag of trash taken from her trunk...

The trunk that's been under lock and key in an FBI bay for 2 years and 6 months now?

Maybe it's one of those "we'll recap it for ya, so ya don't forget it!" kind of reports. Which I love. Every night brings a new audience. Taint that jury pool, Jose! Nice work.

Ah, so that is the spoliation. The defense probably wants the trash bag out since it was thrown in the dumpster. I wonder what it has to do with the smell... are they saying the source of the odor was left in the dumpster?

Keep us posted!

Anthony Defense Wants Air Evidence Tossed

Here it is:

Anthony Defense Wants Air Evidence Tossed

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26824075/detail.html

Well really! what is left for them to do but whine some more, maybe they shouldn't be complaining, with so much evidence against her already they hardly need to be looking for more.....

A snippet taken from this article says:

Baez said a bag of trash, containing lunch meat, cheese, frozen dinners and laundry detergent, was removed from Anthony's trunk and not properly stored. ...The motion claims that detectives intentionally destroyed the smell of the garbage by allowing the trash to air out in a dry room and then storing it in an unsealed cardboard box.

Lunch meat, cheese and frozen dinner CONTANERS! (but no actual meat, cheese or dinners themselves, oh... a technicality I guess...) This is truly henious. How do you spell that? Haneious. Hanus. Henus. Friggin' sicking. That Casey would authorize her lawyers to say that her dear murdered child's decomposing body in her trunk wasn't really a bad smell after all, because the State's Attorney didn't store the cardboard box in a nice enough area ?!?!?!?

GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK ALREADY? Oh my GOD I"m so sick of being nice about this....

from the article and bbm:

"Baez said a bag of trash, containing lunch meat, cheese, frozen dinners and laundry detergent, was removed from Anthony's trunk and not properly stored."

Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    I'll have to find more about this...on tonight's news. Something about a bag of trash taken from her trunk...
    LOL ~ So, what's the deal.....Casey thinks that LE STOLE her garbage???

Nothing pizzes off a thief more than having their stuff ripped off....

Sorry..........carry on...sometimes I just can't help myself, and sometimes the influances around here.......oh my......I think they sometimes "thwart me" and set me up !!!

hey Gnatcatcher! Great minds think alike and all that.
    or is it "fools seldom differ"?
    Nah. Great minds! LOL

The defense feels that since they cannot let the jurors smell the trash, the air sample is out.

In essence they say that they are prejudiced that they cannot present the jury their own sniffer stuff. If only the jurors could compare the trash odor to the carpet odor, surely they would know it was (an empty package of) Velveeta that stunk so bad
    Last edited by NoNameLeft; 02-11-2011 at 01:19 AM.

I don't see how the HHJP will allow this, I'm pretty sure the state will object, the garbage is not new. The deadline for filing this motion was 12/31/2010:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...ial%20Date.pdf
    My posts are my opinion only. Praying for Justice for Caylee Marie!
    The Florida Bar summed up the problem regarding Mr. Baez.
    "His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law." (Thank you to TWA) Read their opinion here: http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/d...ps/sc95855.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by nums24 View Post
    I don't see how the HHJP will allow this, I'm pretty sure the state will object, the garbage is not new. The deadline for filing this motion was 12/31/2010:

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...ial%20Date.pdf
    Oh for heaven's sake, THIS is the mystery motion??

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Uhmm, he didn't think to ask the trash be preserved way back when it (supposedly) stank so badly in his own tin can?? Too late & too bad, I don't think he's gonna get this one granted either...
    Did you know that "Dammit, I'm mad" spelled backwards is "Dammit I'm mad" - well, I still am!

If the motion was filed just before 5pm - and presumably a copy of same cannot be obtained until the next day - does one assume Mr Baez must have given the information to clickorlando - How else would they get same?

I don't know TimesPast, but the docket shows someone bought something today:

02/10/2011 Transaction Assessment 63.00
    02/10/2011 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2011-09217 ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE (63.00)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast