Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin named POI *report updated and comment removed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take this with a grain of salt .....This is the reporter's words, NOT LE.

Oh, I totally think Sheriff Hardy should be asked to confirm or deny this story. You would think if it was untrue, someone would be getting sued and this would have been taken down?

Hopefully, the truth is starting to come out for Haleigh. Enough is enough.

I believe it because in this article it states this:

Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...s-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story?cid=rss

I also believe it 'cause I've thought for almost 2 years, if they weren't looking at the actions of Sir Ronald, they would have a hard time solving the case -- and looks like they are having that hard time.

Ronald took a deal that indicated he would testify in future litigation-he must have told investigators something. JMVHO. I do find it curious that Ronald is not named as a POI in the article but is spoken as one in the video....I also believe he was taken off the table by LE within the last year, wasnt he?

Misty isnt going anywhere anytime soon-bet you a cup of coffee that she spills the beans to someone in prison. Again, jmo.

Ronald took a deal that indicated he would testify in future litigation-he must have told investigators something. JMVHO. I do find it curious that Ronald is not named as a POI in the article but is spoken as one in the video....I also believe he was taken off the table by LE within the last year, wasnt he?

Misty isnt going anywhere anytime soon-bet you a cup of coffee that she spills the beans to someone in prison. Again, jmo.

But how can you take anyone off the table when the case is unsolved and no one knows what happened? The cops say they dont know what happened to Haleigh, there is no body, so therefore no one can really be taken off the table, considering lets say Ron said to Misty, give her something to sleep and she overdosed, I mean we know they talked on the phone that night, so....

I think the LE have had Ron in their sights from the beginning, he was targeted just as much as Misty in the drug sting cases.

LE absolutely needs to confirm or deny this statement. IF LE made this statement - it is the first time in 2 years they have indicated such.

Whether this statement is LE's or the reporter's - is a BIG deal for me.

The main reason I've always felt RC was not involved is because LE never once leaned his way.

Sondra - I completely agree with your statement.

My post, as always, reflects only my personal opinion.

I believe it because in this article it states this:

Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened

http://www.baynews9.com/article/new...s-think-family-hasnt-told-whole-story?cid=rss

IF investigators actually said this, it might behoove Mr. Cummings to review the terms and conditions of his plea deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUDiX_kvZg8

Well it appears PCSO is selectively leaking info to certain news outlets. Combine that with with their recent press release that takes the case back to a missing persons case and not a homicide it makes me think something is up. Hopefully we will hear news soon.

Papa thanks for the video seen it a few times but this time CONSECUTIVELY stood out to me never noticed that before!

Provisions providing substantial assistance outlined in paragraph:

Mr. Cummings understands and agrees that this negotiation contemplates him providing truthful substantial assistance to include but not limited to truthful testimony if called upon on the state of Florida and any lawful proceedings and including but not limited to statements, depositions, hearings, trials, or any other situation required. I understand my failure to provide substantial assistance or truthful testimony in any lawful proceeding when called upon by the state will constitute a breech of this negotiated disposition contract and as the consequence my plea will stand but the negotiated sentence will not and I may be sentenced to any lawful sentence which includes up to the statutory maximum on each individual count consecutively.

Papa thanks for the video seen it a few times but this time CONSECUTIVELY stood out to me never noticed that before!

Provisions providing substantial assistance outlined in paragraph:

Mr. Cummings understands and agrees that this negotiation contemplates him providing truthful substantial assistance to include but not limited to truthful testimony if called upon on the state of Florida and any lawful proceedings and including but not limited to statements, depositions, hearings, trials, or any other situation required. I understand my failure to provide substantial assistance or truthful testimony in any lawful proceeding when called upon by the state will constitute a breech of this negotiated disposition contract and as the consequence my plea will stand but the negotiated sentence will not and I may be sentenced to any lawful sentence which includes up to the statutory maximum on each individual count consecutively.

So basically, if he wont be cooperative, hes going to get 50 years. If he tells the truth about what happened to his daughter, and could prove it was an accident, he'd probably get way less than 50 years. Or he could tell the truth about his daughter and be facing the DP. Maybe this is why he was trying to cry his sentence was illegal so that the plea bargain would be illegal as well and he wouldnt have to look bad by his non cooperation? Does anyone get what I am trying to say?

Well it appears PCSO is selectively leaking info to certain news outlets. Combine that with with their recent press release that takes the case back to a missing persons case and not a homicide it makes me think something is up. Hopefully we will hear news soon.
yes & their wording about moving away from a stranger being involved, floored me. I felt like I was back in time...long before Shell Harbor.

So basically, if he wont be cooperative, hes going to get 50 years. If he tells the truth about what happened to his daughter, and could prove it was an accident, he'd probably get way less than 50 years. Or he could tell the truth about his daughter and be facing the DP. Maybe this is why he was trying to cry his sentence was illegal so that the plea bargain would be illegal as well and he wouldnt have to look bad by his non cooperation? Does anyone get what I am trying to say?
I too thought he might've been getting antsy about testifying, because after sitting in prison for awhile, the reality of what he had agreed to do, set in. I'm still stuck on the bus stop witness saying Ron picked up Haleigh. But after the deal was made, his lawyer said something weird about how people are still putting Ron there. The only witness I've heard, is Chelsea Croslin, & well, IMO, her story isn't believable. So, if Ron is gonna be forced to tell the truth, I hope he starts with that discrepancy.MOO.

There have been some interesting snips of information presented over the past couple of days.

(1) From the PCSO press release:
The individuals with direct knowledge of Haleigh’s whereabouts the night she went missing have still failed to provide the necessary information.....

Contradictory statements provided by these witnesses indicate that they are concealing information from the investigators.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/9163347.php

(2)
"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2011-02-10/haleigh-now-missing-2-years

(3)
Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened:

(4) Beginning at the :38 second mark:
“They believe, based on the information they have, it is a FAMILY MEMBER”

http://www.news4jax.com/video/26817556/index.html

(5) Beginning at the :28 second mark:
“Haleigh’s father and his ex wife, Misty Croslin, are both people of interest

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/021011-Haleigh-Cummings

Note: Misty was not a family member on 2/9/09.

you're so right, because the reporter also said, there were no suspects. & unless something's changed in Tommy's status, he was most definitely named a suspect. I think LE needs to straighten this out. but they may not.

you're so right, because the reporter also said, there were no suspects. & unless something's changed in Tommy's status, he was most definitely named a suspect. I think LE needs to straighten this out. but they may not.

However, we have not had Hardy or the other main guy say Tommy is a suspect, this came from someone else in a courtroom the DA, so in all fairness Tommy has not been named by anyone really handling the case. Or has he other than that guy?

However, we have not had Hardy or the other main guy say Tommy is a suspect, this came from someone else in a courtroom the DA, so in all fairness Tommy has not been named by anyone really handling the case. Or has he other than that guy?
yeah, but that was such a bold statement-& in court-surely, Hardy would've corrected it. because if he's not a suspect, Tommy could use that in an appeal, (slanderous misinformation, used to sway a judge in drug court). These guys sure play with words. I've been thinking about naming suspects etc...is there a legal obligation, or does LE do it, for other reasons? to protect the public? as a scare tactic? because with all of these guys in the pen, we may not hear anything, unless somebody is charged.

yeah, but that was such a bold statement-& in court-surely, Hardy would've corrected it. because if he's not a suspect, Tommy could use that in an appeal, (slanderous misinformation, used to sway a judge in drug court). These guys sure play with words. I've been thinking about naming suspects etc...is there a legal obligation, or does LE do it, for other reasons? to protect the public? as a scare tactic? because with all of these guys in the pen, we may not hear anything, unless somebody is charged.

I really dont think Hardy would address it unless asked. I didnt hear anyone asking him to clarify, probably because some people want it to be true so bad, and it may be true.

I have no doubts Ron Cummings is a POI, none at all.

I really dont think Hardy would address it unless asked. I didnt hear anyone asking him to clarify, probably because some people want it to be true so bad, and it may be true.

I have no doubts Ron Cummings is a POI, none at all.
In my mind, I don't see how any of them can be anything less than persons of interest. I too think Ron was targeted, right along with the rest of them. Actually, I think he & Misty were their main targets...but from what I've seen, it seems that Misty is their main concern...all those drug charges, & in 2 counties. My thing with Tommy, is this...he had very few charges, & was looking at a measely 3 years. It was said in court, that he narrowly avoided a trafficking charge, because they didn't find his stash, or something like that. For LE to admit to that big of a blunder, but still try to use it against him, says to me anyway, that they were worried he'd get out, before this case was solved. So, him being called a suspect, may have been on those same lines...pulling out all the stops, to insure that he was locked up for a long time. & even though I, personally, took that suspect label & ran with it, I do realize it might have been nothing more than a legal tactic. But, with that said...I don't think LE would throw that word around, without something to back it up. & I don't think Hardy has made a correction, because he's alright with it. But, that in no way means, that he thinks Tommy, & Tommy alone, is guilty. He hasn't been charged, & IMO, that says a lot. All of this is MOO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie