people on the blog on the page now thinking BD is involved

normal people do not say 'I'm going to kill that person'
not normal comments..........LE say 'whoa'
Naming SA suspect

Cell phone pings and put together.........say hmmmmmm
LE says CLUE......deleting cell phone numbers

caller is defending BD says SA lies to BD

BD complisent? LEVI thinks BD covering for SA
Donna, prosecutor sees ablivian is bliss, very sad but not adding up.........

Mother let a man in to the family and goes into denial til it gets soooo bad

because the mother cannot face the facts

that was meeee!!! I called in haha!

The thing is even if he does lie to her ( which i dont believe personally) the simple fact is that Billies daughter is missing and she should be doing her best to work with the police to find her daughter. The truth doesnt change. Its that simple really. If he is telling the truth there would be no need for her to keep changing details. If he keeps telling her different details..then the logical thing would be for her to say to herself "Hang on my daughter is missing WHY does he keep changing the story? " Apart from the fact of course her story kept changing when she supposedly wasnt even talking to him.

To me her behaviour comes across as far more suspicious than his although i dont think hes innocent in whatever has happened either.

Her stories are not straight for sure, but I don't think that necessarily means she is lieing. IMO the problem with her is that, when recounting a story, she fills in the gaps with madeup stuff based on what she thinks likely happened. Not on purpose, she just subconciously extrapolates, and ends up getting things wrong. Likely she has been doing that all her life, and it just seems normal to her. It probably causes a lot of unneccessary drama in her life. In this case it is causing suspicion to be cast all over the place and probably really mudding the water when it comes to finding out just what happened to her daughter.

It is kind of interesting that in both HD's dissappearance, and in the 911 incident a year earlier, it was her doggedly pushing things that escalated everything, for better or worse (depending on your point of view). That gives some insight into the psychology of her behaviour.

Whatever BD's issues are ... the end result is Hailey paid the price. We keep talking about BD and SA, matter of fact BD and SA are talking about themselves an awful lot.

Their stories keep changing because they are covering their own a$$. If you tell the truth, it's not difficult to remember.

I've known many people who cannot tell a straight story without changing the details here and there. NO ONE is going to tell the same thing, the same way twice. LE does not expect that. With each telling, most people will leave out something, or remember something they didn't say the first time. It's human nature.
When questioning people, LE will often skip around, having them start in the middle, then at the end, and back to the beginning. They do this to try to get them to slip up. It's a very common technique. It is when someone does not change the story at all and tells LE the same thing the same way every time and never skips one tiny detail or change the order of the details... that's when they know the story is rehearsed, made up.
If Billie is changing details that she is getting from Shawn, it's because HE is changing them. I also think she is wrong for defending him, but love does crazy things to people. I wish she would just drop all contact with him, and concentrate on finding Hailey, but she seems to be focused on keeping Shawn in her life. I can't imagine why.

I do think she is complicating the whole thing by believing Shawn, and defending him, but I do not believe she had any part in Hailey's disappearance or knows where Hailey is.

Her stories are not straight for sure, but I don't think that necessarily means she is lieing. IMO the problem with her is that, when recounting a story, she fills in the gaps with madeup stuff based on what she thinks likely happened. Not on purpose, she just subconciously extrapolates, and ends up getting things wrong. Likely she has been doing that all her life, and it just seems normal to her. It probably causes a lot of unneccessary drama in her life. In this case it is causing suspicion to be cast all over the place and probably really mudding the water when it comes to finding out just what happened to her daughter.

Filling in the blanks with made up information?
I could swear there is a word for that.

Have the odd feeling there is a label for people who have done their whole lives as well......

Filling in the blanks with made up information?
I could swear there is a word for that.

Have the odd feeling there is a label for people who have done their whole lives as well......

Liar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member