1022 users online (150 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

Inflatable doll leads to divorce

A woman has divorced her husband after finding an inflatable doll in the attic of their house.

The Romanian mother of two said she couldn't accept the idea of being cheated - even if her rival was an inflatable doll.

Her 45-year-old husband said he'd bought the doll as a birthday present for a friend.

The court granted the divorce, reports the National newspaper.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1106176.html?menu=

I wonder

Did it show signs of being used?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Did it show signs of being used?
    hi my, not sure but it had a cigarette hanging out the side of its mouth and a smile on its face!

Quote Originally Posted by lex
    hi my, not sure but it had a cigarette hanging out the side of its mouth and a smile on its face!

what, another

Hmmm.. Another story with sexual overtones from Romania.... O.K. I'll bite.

Let it be known that I'm not married and thus am not subjecting my significant other to the conditions implied in the article.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.