879 users online (91 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    Is there another source? (And if there is, kudos to whoever dug it up!)

The reason I say this is b/c I do not use my real birthday on my FaceBook - and a lot of my FB friends wished me happy birthday on my "fake" birthday. Just an FYI...
    It's been confirmed via an Official TX State site.
    Many thanks to the sleuths for their assistance.

Thank you for asking though Belimom.
    We do not rely on the social sites for dates of birth for exactly the same reason you noted.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 02-16-2011 at 08:46 PM.

SubtleGrace is offline Zaylee Rose born 1/2/11. In loving memory of Zahra and Caylee. Love you angels.
    Waiting anxiously for Soulscapes new comments!
    IMO, MOO and all that jazz....

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Bumping... Little Joshua, what happened to you? Hopeful add'l charts will help...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

SubtleGrace is offline Zaylee Rose born 1/2/11. In loving memory of Zahra and Caylee. Love you angels.

Any new commentary?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    FifthEssence has received confirmation of SB's date of birth as 12/10/1989.

I would like to thank our wonderful Sleuths for their hard work providing the information we need. There is no way we could do the work we do without your valuable assistance.

I will be posting commentary on this case later today. We will not be posting SB's chart as she has not been named as POI or suspect.

Thank you for your patience,
    Soulscape
    Thanks!!!!
    IMO, MOO and all that jazz....

Reported Missing from Grandparent's Perspective

Thanks to all for their patience.

I would like to review the Reported Missing chart once again --- this time from the perspective of the grandparent who contacted authorities.

This review provides subtle new clues as to what likely happened.

Here, the grandchild (Joshua) is represented by the radix 9th House (5th from the 5th). We see Taurus on the cusp, with ruler VENUS (Joshua) in critical degree 00 Capricorn in the radix 4th House.

Note it is a VENUS Day / VENUS Hour --- and VENUS, representing Joshua, is a child in crisis.

The Home itself (4th House) is in crisis with 17 mutable on its cusp.

The MARS/SATURN midpoint 16 Sagittarius tightly conjuncts the 4th House cusp from the 3rd House of Siblings/Relatives/Visitors to the Home so we see a sadistic, brutal force (MARS/SATURN) afflicting the home containing the child. This testimony is strengthened when we note the 3rd House cusp 15 Scorpio partile squares the Event SUN-MARS conjunction, 15 Aquarius. Grave danger is further implied with Part of PERIL 17 Capricorn within the Home, semisextile exact the 4th House cusp and partile square SATURN RX 17 Libra. When we look at the chart this way, SATURN rules both the radix 5th House of Children and co-rules the 6th House of Caretaking / Deliberate Decisions.

VENUS the 9th House Grandchild (Joshua) is sorely afflicted, being in crisis degree and barely separating from semisquare the SUN-MARS exact conjunction 15 Aquarius and conjunct PLUTO.

VENUS the 9th House Grandchild (Joshua) also applies square JUPITER, Lord Turned 8th of Death of the 9th House Grandchild.

MARS and PLUTO co-rule the radix 3rd House of Siblings/ Relatives/ Neighbors/ Visitors to the Home.

Examined from this viewpoint, the chart is pointing to the 3rd House Visitor to the Home as the likely perp.

* This person was in the Home (co-Lord 3 PLUTO in House 4).

* The opportunity for this crime existed with MOON (both the Action and co-Ruler of Joshua) separating sextile PLUTO co-Lord 3rd House.

* The abduction was possible due to non-observance / inattention of responsible adults (NEPTUNE in 6th House of Caretaking).

This last point is supported by analysis of the sunrise charts of Mother, Father and Joshua, which all contain markers of less than ideal nurturing/ parenting/ caretaking.

Why this person took the child is harder to determine, but with sinister Scorpio on the 3rd House cusp, I do not get the sense saving the child from a poor home environment was the motivation. If anything, I question whether the person may have had the idea to exchange the child for compensation of some sort, as VENUS the Grandchild is posited within the 3rd House person's 2nd House of Possessions/Resources/Money. As we have all noted, little Joshua was a particularly beautiful child and while I absolutely hate to infer he may have been taken for sexual purposes, I cannot rule it out.

Quite disturbing.

After reviewing the parents' (sunrise) charts, I do not think they are directly involved in Joshua's disappearance. They likely believed all was well within the home that day and did not suspect anyone there might possibly harm their child.

Sadly,
    Soulscape

Soulscape,

Your insight here is greatly appreciated. Can you tell if there was anything going on, chart wise, the evening of the 3rd. of February? There are indications there may have been a party held at the residence on the night of the 3rd. I am just wondering if something could have happened to little Joshua on the third, possibly alcohol poisoning with death ocuring later.

Can a chart point to a death as being covered up or hidden?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by justthinkin; 03-29-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    Soulscape,

Your insight here is greatly appreciated. Can you tell if there was anything going on, chart wise, the evening of the 3rd. of February? There are indications there may have been a party held at the residence on the night of the 3rd. I am just wondering if something could have happened to little Joshua on the third, possibly alcohol poisoning with death ocuring later.

Can a chart point to a death as being covered up or hidden?
    Thanks in advance.

Hello Justthinkin,

Yes, a chart can certainly point to a death covered up or hidden. The Reported Missing Chart does not indicate such.

Regarding a chart for the previous evening Feb. 3. 2011, we would need the time the 'party' began, if this is a true fact. We cannot go on rumor.

I am still quite interested in uncovering the time/date/place Baby Joshua was Last Seen by someone other than the parents...

Thanks,
    Soulscape

I know you can't work from rumor, and am not expecting you to try. I can run down the source on the party hopefully, but I doubt I can come up with a time it started. I haven't seen a time referenced at all, anywhere.

At the moment, I'm working on a self-designated assignment which may take me the better part of the day or more. I will get back with you with the info as soon as I can unless someone else is willing to try to track down a reliable source on the party, and let me know it has been done so I'm not duplicating someone else's efforts unnecessarily. Even if it turns out to be a proven fact a party took place, getting the time is going to be the harder thing to accomplish.

Like you, I am very curious about the timing concerning this case. I have not seen a statement by anyone else in the household that has referenced seeing Josh the day of his 'disappearance' outside of the parents.
    jt
    Last edited by justthinkin; 03-30-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2