Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011 #1

Did he act alone? No one else is a POI. No information one way or the other.

When was the last time he was physically seen? Wednesday morning, but he is not sure where that was. He was employed. He did commute. Doesn't have the info at his fingertips.

Did he clock out early from work? He is not sure. Many people involved in the investigation.

Where is Deb Neeley? They are not willing to disclose the interview specifics at this time. She is staying with friends.

Was the body in the house while everyone was living there? Body was in the house since at least Saturday.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

IMO, this is a good press conference, also, I think that all of LE is exhausted as they were looking for Tiffany, then Littleton and now the elderly couple.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Describe the basement? Unfinished, concrete floor. Basement "living area" that was "assigned or used by him."

Anything blocking the stairwell? Plywood board over the stairwell? Chief not aware of that.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

There was nothing amiss during her bank transactions.

Relationship between SL And TB? There is nothing he can tell us and nothing that he knows. That's why they want to talk to him.

A romantic connection? No information. That is another reason they want to talk to him.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    IMO, this is a good press conference, also, I think that all of LE is exhausted as they were looking for Tiffany, then Littleton and now the elderly couple.

That could be, he just put me off alittle with the rolling of the eyes and then he'd widen them. I don't know that was my opinion.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to swanniee11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks to those who can type fast !

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

redtailhawk is offline Hi! I'm Arlo the dog, I like groundhogs, biscuits and a good romp through the woods.
    Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    That could be, he just put me off alittle with the rolling of the eyes and then he'd widen them. I don't know that was my opinion.

I watched him and said outloud "this guy's stressed out and tired". I do that eyeroll thing when I'm exhausted and have to process information fast and perform in a public forum. I felt for him. I can see how it would annoy though, it was noticable.
    A jury doesn't declare you innocent, they only say that you are "guilty" or "not guilty".

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redtailhawk For This Useful Post:

Do we have a thread on missing Gladis and Richard Russell yet??? Mods???

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

I've been quietly following this case, but the new information about Tiffany being only partially clad and dying of multiple stab wounds just made my heart sink. I hope they find this POS quickly, and find the Russells safe and sound. Sadly, I don't think that will be the case

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to January. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    I've been quietly following this case, but the new information about Tiffany being only partially clad and dying of multiple stab wounds just made my heart sink. I hope they find this POS quickly, and find the Russells safe and sound. Sadly, I don't think that will be the case
    I agree. Very few perps have gotten under my skin, but this dude has. I can't imagine how Tiffany's father is managing his anger and sadness.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Press Conference Video

In case you missed the PC here are the videos.

http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/bellefo...ews-conference

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

I was telling my daughter last night that I was sure it wouldn't be a sexual assault because he had been in her life since she was about ten and it didn't make sense* that he would suddenly sexually assault and kill her at 26.

*I know nothing is really making sense here, but that was my opinion.
    Last edited by alsmom; 02-18-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: unquoted post I had read wrong

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alsmom For This Useful Post:

Any ideas on a motive????

SL has been in her life since she was 15 and he was 26.... could he have possibly been assaulting her the whole time? But if so, what would have made this time any different???

I'm leaning more towards this being the first time he tried and she fought him off.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

It does sound like a sexual assault, though, doesn't it?

I wonder if he had started doing drugs that can change a person's personality or something? Just MHO, of course, but it's not like that never happens. Meth could do it (theoretically), right?

It does seem odd that folks say he was like a father figure and then this! Something changed.

I wonder how they got along.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to writer7 For This Useful Post:

After all that I am still clueless as to motive. I'm just so sick of the evilness in our country right now. I also feel like it will be a miracle if Gladis and Richard aren't already dead.

Praying for Gladis & Richard, and all of Tiffany's friends and family. Especially those 2 precious little boys who lost their mother.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to debloree For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by writer7 View Post
    It does sound like a sexual assault, though, doesn't it?

I wonder if he had started doing drugs that can change a person's personality or something? Just MHO, of course, but it's not like that never happens. Meth could do it (theoretically), right?

It does seem odd that folks say he was like a father figure and then this! Something changed.

I wonder how they got along.
    Unfortunately they won't release what the Mother has said since TB being found and SL going missing. I'm sure she could shed light on all these questions.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debloree View Post
    After all that I am still clueless as to motive. I'm just so sick of the evilness in our country right now. I also feel like it will be a miracle if Gladis and Richard aren't already dead.

Praying for Gladis & Richard, and all of Tiffany's friends and family. Especially those 2 precious little boys who lost their mother.
    I'm holding on to the hope that he's using them as drivers. I know there is an APB out on them and the car, but if they've left the area, not too many people would take a second look at an elderly couple driving by.

Computer

It will be really interesting to see if they are able to find anything on the couples computer, if they had access to the internet.

So far SL hasn't proven to be the most clever man in the world, so more than likely he would make it an easy for anyone that has to search their computer.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whatever1 For This Useful Post:

The neighbor did such a great job of calling 911; if only she would have called Wednesday night they may have caught him at the rest area.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whatever1 For This Useful Post:

New thread coming up in a few minutes
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Please continue case discussion here:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128997"]Found Deceased OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011, #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also, there's a thread for the missing elderly couple - Richard and Gladis Russell

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128995"]OH OH - Richard Russell,84,Gladis Russell,85, Logan County, 16-Feb-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223