Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

Manhunt subject suspected of murder, abuse of corpse, arrest warrants say

Updated 2:53 PM Friday, February 18, 2011

BELLEFONTAINE, Logan County — Samuel Littleton II faces arrest warrants on charges of murder and gross abuse of a corpse in the death of a 26-year-old mother of two, a newspaper reported Friday.

Littleton is the subject of a nationwide manhunt, and he has been called a person of interest wanted in connection with the death of Tiffany L. Brown of Bellefontaine.

more here

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...t-1083561.html

Previous thread

Thread #1
    Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 09:37 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Last edited by KateB; 05-13-2015 at 10:33 PM. Reason: repair url tags.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

I think I got my wires crossed somewhere. I thought SL had been with the mom for 16 years. Was that later changed to 11? I guess I jumped the gun on a sexual assault but when I saw partially clothed my mind automatically went there.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alsmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by alsmom View Post
    I think I got my wires crossed somewhere. I thought SL had been with the mom for 16 years. Was that later changed to 11? I guess I jumped the gun on a sexual assault but when I saw partially clothed my mind automatically went there.
    iirc, together for 15-16 yrs., moved in together 11 yrs ago. Rented the Russell's in town house for several yrs, then bought it in 2009

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    iirc, together for 15-16 yrs., moved in together 11 yrs ago. Rented the Russell's in town house for several yrs, then bought it in 2009
    I'm really confused. How old is SL? I thought I saw 37. So that would mean he has been with the mom since he was 21-22?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lynnb For This Useful Post:

After viewing the family portraits, you have to ask yourself where things could have gone wrong or why they went wrong. So sad...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whatever1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
    I'm really confused. How old is SL? I thought I saw 37. So that would mean he has been with the mom since he was 21-22?
    None of this info is set in stone only learned from individual video interviews with locals and news articles.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:

Just my two cents here, but I've looked at all the LE info, and they do not consider mom a suspect. I imagine they could tell simply from her reaction when they discovered the body of her daughter in her basement. I imagine it must have been an emotional, horrific scene. If they even had the slightest doubt about mom's involvement, they would not have cleared her so quickly.
    This is a terrible, terrible case. I lurk here often and rarely post, but this one has me through and through. SL went insane, just snapped, IMO. I doubt that he and T were "romantically involved," as some have wondered here. She knew him well since she was approximately ten years old; he must have been like a secondary father figure to her, or, at the very least, completely asexual to her, being her mother's partner and her being a little girl when she first met him. Her partially clad body suggests the motive to me, as horrible as that may be. I hope I am wrong. This is heartbreaking.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epochmiss For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
    This is no way fact, but based on what I've read in various articles and here at WS...

IIRC....SL and Neeley have been together for 11 years....Neeley and TB's father have been divorced for 15-16 years.

I do believe SL is 37...not sure how old the mom is.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epochmiss View Post
    Just my two cents here, but I've looked at all the LE info, and they do not consider mom a suspect. I imagine they could tell simply from her reaction when they discovered the body of her daughter in her basement. I imagine it must have been an emotional, horrific scene. If they even had the slightest doubt about mom's involvement, they would not have cleared her so quickly.
    This is a terrible, terrible case. I lurk here often and rarely post, but this one has me through and through. SL went insane, just snapped, IMO. I doubt that he and T were "romantically involved," as some have wondered here. She knew him well since she was approximately ten years old; he must have been like a secondary father figure to her, or, at the very least, completely asexual to her, being her mother's partner and her being a little girl when she first met him. Her partially clad body suggests the motive to me, as horrible as that may be. I hope I am wrong. This is heartbreaking.
    I wonder if he was possibly going to try to make it look like a sexual assault but didn't have time to dispose of the body. Yes, I'm reaching

In the presser, the Chief stated that SL became a POI Wednesday morning...prior to the truck being located (which led to checking out the basement, noticing blood, and returning with a search warrant). IMO, LE found evidence that TB had went to her mother's house after leaving the bank. The only one at home at the time was SL.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

Alsmom: Maybe? But I imagine he would unclothe the body after he placed it somewhere else, and then, perhaps, leave the clothing there, in the new location, or simply dispose of them? The "gross" abuse of a corpse detail has me very nauseated and thinking that perhaps there are more details to come out. There have been so many cases where a body is found at a residence, being there several days, and I have not seen this charge levelled against the alleged killer/suspect. There is something more to that "gross abuse" charge, perhaps. It's all too horrid. To think that her toddlers where being kept in a house with their mother's body downstairs is just too much to contemplate. I feel for her mother. I really do not believe that she was involved in this in any manner.
    On an off note, my husband rarely goes into our own basement, as I do all the laundry and he is a couch potato. I could hide a flock of geese down there and he wouldn't notice a thing. If SL had established the basement as his "domain," there was no reason for T's mother to be down there. Especially during a week of utter confusion and chaos, her watching her grandchildren and giving interviews...
    I hope my hunch is right and this is another (sad) case of mom letting a bad man into her life and around her family. I am keeping T in my thoughts and praying for her little guys.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to epochmiss For This Useful Post:

The "gross abuse" is really startling and I almost don't want to know what that means. It certainly sounds as though he either tried to dismember or otherwise "do away" with Tiffany's remains, or else inflicted some disgusting act upon her after she was deceased. What else can it mean, does anyone know?
    Just my opinion, of course.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

I would really like to know the new timeline. When she made it to her mother's house to when the mother made it home. I'm confused as to how he had time to clean up the basement, drive her car to the apartment complex (no idea how he got back home), yet he doesn't have time to dispose of her somewhere else?

The "gross abuse" could be if some of the stab wounds were committed after she had passed and/or because of the way he left her. Nude...under a pile of scrap wood. SMH

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    The "gross abuse" is really startling and I almost don't want to know what that means. It certainly sounds as though he either tried to dismember or otherwise "do away" with Tiffany's remains, or else inflicted some disgusting act upon her after she was deceased. What else can it mean, does anyone know?
    I posted the definition in the last thread, but to paraphrase it means anything done to a corpse that would cause outrage in any sensible community.
    It could be something as horrific as you've stated above (hoping not), but the fact that he piled scrap wood on top of her "corpse" in attempts to hide her, would be enough to qualify.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast