1255 users online (238 members and 1017 guests)  

Websleuths News

Police: Indy Mother Drove With Kids In Trunk

INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indianapolis woman is accused of transporting three of her children in the trunk of her car Saturday while driving impaired

Police said Linda Lee Crenshaw, 45, was driving with seven passengers inside the car, and three children -- aged 6, 7 and 8 -- inside the trunk.

"We received a phone call from a passerby who saw her put three kids in the trunk. She tells us she did it because she did not want to make more than one trip to the movie theater, which is where she intended to go with the kids," Marion County Sheriff's Department Capt. Phil Burton said.
    Police said Crenshaw changed her plans and instead headed to a go-kart and miniature golf course. An officer stopped her in the 9900 block of East 10th Street.

Crenshaw faces three counts of child neglect and preliminary charges of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Full Story

poor kids

they have an idiot for a mother.
    the article doesn't say but I presume the kids are ok, for now.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

they could have died from carbon monoxide asphyxiation...