1290 users online (245 members and 1045 guests)  

Websleuths News

Dead guy late for his own funeral

Dead guy alive and well

MAN'S BODY WRONGLY IDENTIFIED

By KIM BRADLEY, TORONTO SUN

DANE SQUIRES was late for his own funeral. Or at least it seemed that way when the man people gathered to mourn yesterday at a Toronto funeral home walked into his own wake, alive and well.

The man everyone thought was Squires was to be cremated yesterday after an 11 a.m. service at Giffen-Mack Funeral Home on Danforth Ave. when, two hours later, the real Squires showed up at his sister's home, said a friend who was there, but refused to give his name.

Squires was identified as the man who was hit by a GO Train last Friday night near Victoria Park and Danforth Aves. after police appealed to the public for help finding his identity.

Now police are back to square one and are looking to identify the real victim, Det. Const. Dave Stirling said.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Toront...17/632523.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Wow.. can you imagine thinking someone is dead.. and they arrive at your house???

Talking

if i die anytime soon, i am going to really freak out some people...there is a popular site for greeting cards, that will let you select cards for people up to a year in advance, and they will be sent on date you specified....soooo~~if i drop dead a lot of people are going to be getting those cards for the next year from beyond the grave! heh heh heh ...Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving. you name it, i've sent it for the coming year

Halloween would be especially disturbing