What book to read first

JenniferTx

Reaction score
I just bought Flesh and Blood and Hush Little Babies. I was wondering which book I should read first. Any suggestions?

There are 3 books available about the Routier Case: Precious Angels by Barbara Davis; Flesh and Blood by Patricia Springer; Hush Little Babies by Don Davis. They all contain some errors, some more than others. Reading the reader reviews of each book at Amazon.com will be helpful. (There is a fourth book about the case by Chris Brown, Media Tried, Justice Denied, but it is self-published, horribly edited and not worth any money now that the crime scene pictures are available on-line.) The best source of information about the case is the trial transcripts, available on-line at no charge. The worst source of info is Darlie's website.

There are 3 books available about the Routier Case: Precious Angels by Barbara Davis; Flesh and Blood by Patricia Springer; Hush Little Babies by Don Davis. They all contain some errors, some more than others. Reading the reader reviews of each book at Amazon.com will be helpful. (There is a fourth book about the case by Chris Brown, Media Tried, Justice Denied, but it is self-published, horribly edited and not worth any money now that the crime scene pictures are available on-line.) The best source of information about the case is the trial transcripts, available on-line at no charge. The worst source of info is Darlie's website.

MOO.....The Don Davis book seemed to lean toward being pro-Darlie, the Patricia Springer book seemed to have the least info of any....Barbara Davis book was ok, but later on she goes to claim she believes Darlie and certain photos were not shown at the trial....Chris Brown, jeez...what a book....
I cannot recommend ANY of them over the other....
Just read them all and form your own opinion.....thats MOO

IMO, the books are pure crap if you're looking for honest and true information on this case. As someone above me said, the transcripts are your best bet.

I just bought Flesh and Blood and Hush Little Babies. I was wondering which book I should read first. Any suggestions?

Although I own all four books, I found B. Davis's to be the best of the four. She gives quite a credible description of those bruises she nows deny seeing.

The trial transcripts are the only true source of information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back