1200 users online (191 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

1 yr anniversary of 911 calls from BD and SA

Today is the 1 year anniversary of the 911 calls to police from Billie Dunn about Shawn Adkins threatening her life.
    and
    Shawn Adkins 911 calls to police that Billie Dunn took allot of pills and threatened suicide.
    http://everythinglubbock.com/fulltext?nxd_id=69426
    Last edited by passionflower; 02-14-2011 at 11:13 PM. Reason: forgot link
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Today is the 1 year anniversary of the 911 calls to police from Billie Dunn about Shawn Adkins threatening her life.
    and
    Shawn Adkins 911 calls to police that Billie Dunn took allot of pills and threatened suicide.
    I wonder if he sent flowers. All he had to do was give them to his good friend, her brother who is staying with her now.

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    and
    I hope this Valentine's Day they are focused on how to save a family member's life (or at least lay one to rest if they know Hailey's deceased) and working with LE, rather than making threats against family members and giving LE the run-around again...
    My opinions only, with respect to all those whose opinions differ

Valentine's Day be danged....love is not an alibi for "cleaning house".

Trying to imagine what they might talk about now as a couple. Things were so much better for them this year and they feel they've made great strides in their relationship? Oh yeah, Hailey is missing, but it can be worked out.

Last February, Billie Dunn called police to report that Shawn Adkins had threatened her life, and the life of her estranged husband, Clint. When police spoke to SA, he not only admitted threatening their lives, but added that he threatened Hailey's life as well.

SA seems that he may enjoy this sort of thing.
    I did copy tis from another site but cannot give the link........not allowed
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........