We need lunch for Friday, Sat and Sunday

We are using Biggs Pizza for now.

Biggs Pizza 325-728-3300

Large Pizzas (1 topping) are $6.99 for Websleuths

Cheese Breadsticks with marinara $4.00

Wings 10 piece is $6.99

Apple Pizza 5.99
Cinna-Sticks 2.99

LET'S START WITH FRIDAY. FRIDAY WILL BE SMALL. How about 5 Pizzas, some bread sticks and a couple of Wings. That should do it.

If you want to donate for Friday's search call Biggs Pizza and order. Then please post here what you have ordered so we can keep track of what we need.
As soon as we have enough for Friday let's go for Saturday. When Saturday is done we will finish up with Sunday.

On behalf of Websleuths and myself thank you all so much. You are very kind and generous and I am proud your are on Websleuths. Thank you.

A big shout of thanks to Redcat for putting this deal together. Thank you.

According to Brad Dennis of the KlaasKids Search Team another search is planned for this weekend in Colorado City Texas for Hailey.

Search center will be the same place, Colorado City Civic Center at 157 West Second Street, Colorado City, Texas 79512-6304,

Planning day/small team searches - Friday, 2/18/2011
Community search/large scale searches - Saturday & Sunday 2/19 - 2/20

Please wear outdoor gear appropriate for the weather forecast and sturdy boots...the cactus in this area is mean...

Brad Dennis <search4missing@yahoo.com>

If you have any questions please post them here and we will do our best to answer them.

``````````````````````````````````

HERE IS THE INFORMATION FOR ORDERING FOOD FOR THE SEARCHERS

We need lunch for Friday, Sat and Sunday

We are using Biggs Pizza for now.

Biggs Pizza 325-728-3300

Large Pizzas (1 topping) are $6.99 for Websleuths

Cheese Breadsticks with marinara $4.00

Wings 10 piece is $6.99

Apple Pizza 5.99
Cinna-Sticks 2.99

LET'S START WITH FRIDAY. FRIDAY WILL BE SMALL. How about 5 Pizzas, some bread sticks and a couple of Wings. That should do it.

If you want to donate for Friday's search call Biggs Pizza and order. Then please post here what you have ordered so we can keep track of what we need.
As soon as we have enough for Friday let's go for Saturday. When Saturday is done we will finish up with Sunday.

On behalf of Websleuths and myself thank you all so much. You are very kind and generous and I am proud your are on Websleuths. Thank you.

A big shout of thanks to Redcat for putting this deal together. Thank you.

Search center will be the same place, Colorado City Civic Center at 157 West Second Street, Colorado City, Texas 79512-6304,

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Funds Raised for Dunn Search in Memory of Slain Teen

"Team Amber Rescue, named for DuBois, is a new volunteer child rescue group. The group was started by DuBois' mother, Carrie McGonigle, and has joined in partnerships with the Laura Recovery Center in Texas and KlaasKid, according to Examiner.com.

The LRC and KlaasKids will be in Colorado City this weekend to lead a large-scale community search. Organizers will spend Friday creating a plan and mapping out which areas have already been covered before opening the search up to volunteers on Friday morning."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=342256

I'm always good for a few pizzas. Should I call today or wait until we're closer to Friday?

TIA

I'm always good for a few pizzas. Should I call today or wait until we're closer to Friday?

TIA

You can call today if you like. But if you want to order for Friday then you should call in no later than Thursday.

Please post here when you have called in your order OK?

Thank you.

Hello. I just got off the phone with them and I have taken care of all the 5 pizza's that was said to be needed for Friday.

2 large Cheese
1 Large Pepperoni
1 large sausage
1 large Canadian Bacon

We also Ordered
3 bread sticks with sauce
1 order of wings
1 apple pizza
1 Cinna-Sticks

They said I was the first call so I told them I wanted to do as much as I could financially afforid.I did the pizza's my husband did the sides.Wish it could of been more.

You beat me to it 6angels. I'm glad I checked back. I'll catch some of the extras and post in a few after I place the order. I guess if we over order for one day, we can call back and ask them to add it to Saturday since it's so far in advance?

Thank for this Tricia! It is going to be one massive search! Hopefully we can bring Hailey home.

Ordered:

2 - 10 piece wings
2 - Cinna Sticks
1 - Apple pizza

Someone else was on the phone when I was calling.

You beat me to it 6angels. I'm glad I checked back. I'll catch some of the extras and post in a few after I place the order. I guess if we over order for one day, we can call back and ask them to add it to Saturday since it's so far in advance?
Sorry was not trying to beat anyone out. I just wanted to do what I could financially afforid. I hate being so far away and not being able to help

Sorry was not trying to beat anyone out. I just wanted to do what I could financially afforid. I hate being so far away and not being able to help

Same here. Although I'm in Texas, it's an 8 hour drive from Houston to Colorado City. Since I'm unable to search, perhaps this will help in some way.

Since Friday seems to be taken care of, can someone confirm that "We are using Biggs Pizza for now." is ok that I call and order some for Saturday (or Sunday) or does that mean "for now" that the restaurant of choice may change?

Since Friday seems to be taken care of, can someone confirm that "We are using Biggs Pizza for now." is ok that I call and order some for Saturday (or Sunday) or does that mean "for now" that the restaurant of choice may change?

Last time we did this we ordered pizza from 1 place for 1 day then from another place another day and then subway the 3rd day.

So i think it could change....

I'm in Nashville, so can't help with the search. But, I got in kind of late on this I guess. If money is still needed, I'd be happy to contribute. Please let me know. :)

Hello. I just got off the phone with them and I have taken care of all the 5 pizza's that was said to be needed for Friday.

2 large Cheese
1 Large Pepperoni
1 large sausage
1 large Canadian Bacon

We also Ordered
3 bread sticks with sauce
1 order of wings
1 apple pizza
1 Cinna-Sticks

They said I was the first call so I told them I wanted to do as much as I could financially afforid.I did the pizza's my husband did the sides.Wish it could of been more.

OH MY GOD. You are an Angel my dear thank you.

I'm heading out the door but I will be back later this afternoon.

THANK YOU

I'm in Nashville, so can't help with the search. But, I got in kind of late on this I guess. If money is still needed, I'd be happy to contribute. Please let me know. :)

Hang tight my dear. We need food for Saturday and Sunday.

Everyone hold off ordering food for Saturday and Sunday until I get back this afternoon. I want to talk to Brad Dennis (KlaasKids Search) and get an idea of how many people might be there on the weekend.

I can catch Saturday or/and Sunday also,
Do we also know if they have some thing to drink?:coffeeup:
:drink: :martini:

I don't have lots of $$ right now, but will see if I have room on my credit card to contribute something to Saturday or Sunday. Like others, I live far away from Texas and am unable to physically search. It's nice to know that we can contribute in some way, if possible.

To all of you who have donated or planned to donate, and to Tricia for organizing this for Websleuths members, I just want to say THANK YOU! I am SO PROUD to be a member of such a caring community of people!

Waiting to hear what I can do. I paid my bills and have a little money left. If there's too much food, the searchers, media, LE, or even Billie and Clint can take it for later. Somehow I don't think that will be a problem... there should be a HUGE turnout this weekend. How about donuts for the mornings?

Hi All. I have just arrived in Colorado City. Probably will not be much help searching due to age etc., but I can donate money, and/or go get food or supplies and deliver to where ever it's needed. If someone wants my info. let me know, otherwise I plan to just show-up tomorrow at the Civic Center.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back