1197 users online (245 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    ((trinity gilbert will be covered by ng tonight... O/t))

My personal opinion,

Florida has one of the worst foster care and CPS systems I have ever seen.
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    I agree with that guy on JVM - its not about lack of funding it about incompetence(my word). After 7 years - like he said - can you imagine how THICK that file must have been and yet no one removed any of these children?

Plus, you have to remember this is MIAMI DCF - not West Palm. Miami DCF had the Ryla Wilson case (still have not found that poor child). Also, they had the case of the drunk social worker hanging half out of her car AT A RED LIGHT with a baby in the back that she just took from a family!!!

29,255 children in foster care in Florida right now.... And DCF is not doing the right thing for them.

and this Website will really make you cry to see them all.

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/programs/adoption/
    “These comments are my own personal opinions only and do not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of others, W.S. or their affiliates. My posts are not to hurt or cause damage to anyone. They are merely something to ponder. All comments are based upon the current information that I know in this case and my own personal experiences. I am not posting as a professional posters and/or a verified locals/insiders* . You should conduct independent research to verify the validity of any statements made in this post before basing any decisions upon those statements. In addition, any views or opinions expressed by posters who quote my post to this thread are theirs and not mind, and I respect that."

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    They need a search warrant - (I still don't understand that)

Neighbors cannot recall ever seeing the 4 children at the house. Only the oldest (the one hurt) has ever been seen.

Kids are between the ages of 7 and 11
    There was only one neighbor interviewed who said he saw one kid.

Good question.. and where's the mother too? It's a very odd story.

Sad to report this, but they've updated, it is Victor's ten year old twin sister

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/02/15...in-palm-beach/
    I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the
    less I like. Is it over yet? In my head
    I know nothing of your kind and I won't reveal your
    evil mind. Is it over yet? I can't wait
    ~Breaking Benjamin~ "Breath"

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Sad to report this, but they've updated, it is Victor's ten year old twin sister

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/02/15...in-palm-beach/
    Oh how tragic...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by belimom View Post
    From the other thread... very tragic...
    OMG - I've been looking and haven't found any other local outlet reporting this. But still, you would think it would have been "known information" of who the 4 kids were and if there was a set of twins - especially the oldest one (in the hospital) having a twin sister.

They said LE is stationed outside the father's hospital door. He doesn't seem to be in as bad a shape as the boy. I've only seen that the boy actually had the acid all over him and he's the only one that's been quarantined.

Local news here starts at 10. I'll post when I hear their report.

Here's a different article (still no confirmation about the twin sister) but there is some new information in this one. Seems the father was unconscious when the Road Ranger got there.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/cr...r-1254624.html

I'm sorry, but after rereading the story, the report came only from a source- not an official announcement.

Oh my what did that little boy V see? and have to help do?
    Where is the s called mother in this ?????
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    I'm sorry, but after rereading the story, the report came only from a source- not an official announcement.
    Yea I went back and looked but it did say that a "senior law enforcement official" said - so....... Still say, it should be known "inside" information that 2 of these 4 kids were twins. AND, we have accounted for 3 of the children today - so where is the 4th?

Passionflower - the mother is staying with her mother at another residence. DCF took 2 children from that home this afternoon. The father has LE stationed at his hospital door.

I'm waiting for the 10 o'clock news.

Ok - the body has been removed and they are reporting that it is "unconfirmed" but there is a little girl missing from the family and it was the boy's twin sister. Body is partially decomposed.

Father is under arrest for aggravated child abuse for throwing the acid on the boy.

The boy is still quarantined and incubated and is "in difficult medical condition". The father threw the acid on the boy IN the pick up truck and could still be charged with murder.

The mother is still at her mother's home.

ETA: The link where the story will post is www.wsvn.com they usually post it after 11 PM

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast