763 users online (69 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

Penn's woods

Las Cruces woman charged-ripped off DinL's nipple

Posted: 02/15/2011 09:03:12 AM MST

If you read this article it is quite sad for this young woman. Especially the last paragraph where the LE had to be called again because of more potential family violence.

But OUCH.

Oveide allegedly grabbed the 30-year-old victim's breast when the younger woman tried to intervene in a drunken argument between Oveide and her 27-year-old son early the morning of Dec. 12, according to a police report.
    When she untucked her tank top, her nipple fell on the ground, according to the police report.

Instead of calling 911, the victim put the nipple in a bag.

Uggg. From your link Kat:

The victim initially told police she did not want to press charges against Oveide, a felon whose criminal record includes two convictions for drug possession and one each for firearm possession and concealing a weapon. However, the state went forward with the prosecution because of the brutality of the attack. When the victim's husband learned of the prosecution, Las Cruces police were again called to their apartment for a reported domestic disturbance; Oveide's son allegedly became enraged because he thought the victim might be cooperating with authorities, according to a police report.
    I feel very sorry for this lady. I bet she is between a rock and a hard place right now. The article said the re-attachment was not thought to be successful, I bet not after they waited several hours to go to the hospital. Egads indeed. Her husband is mad at her because his mother ripped her nipple off when she was trying to protect him from said *mother* and he doesn't think she should be cooperating with LE. Hmmmmph.

I hope she is getting some protection since LE went forward without her consent.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.