Kathi Belich as a Defense Witness? Seriously?

I am in total shock here! Do they really, really want her as a defense witness??

Shocked. What in the world can they be thinking? That they are going to put her on the stand and ask if she was instrumental in swaying public opinion against their client by all of her "in your face" reports?

Wasn't it WFTV / Kathy that found the same tape that was used to hold up signs as was wrapped around Caylees mouth and nose? They found it in some old video and handed it over to LE IIRC.

I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Although, I could be "mis-remembering" the correct station and if so sorry!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is all.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I do believe, I can honestly say...I have seen it all now!!!!!

No, I have a feeling we haven't seen anything yet. Her trial will be a bigger circus than OJ's.

I have a feeling people will be fainting and passing out etc. All sorts of theatrics will go on. It's going to be a mockery of our judicial system and of biblical proportions.

This is just the beginning. Sadly.

Wasn't it WFTV / Kathy that found the same tape that was used to hold up signs as was wrapped around Caylees mouth and nose? They found it in some old video and handed it over to LE IIRC.

Sorry to quote myself but I was right! (I'm amazed I remembered that!)

I wonder if this is why?

http://www.wftv.com/news/21185313/detail.html

This is exactly what I was doing when reading the new developments!!
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Only one word comes to mind that I can safely post, and that word is REDONKULOUS!

I'd say this is a pretty good guess, that they are going to try and say she was an "agent of the state".

If that is what it is about, and they are going at it by putting her name on the defense witness list... that is about the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Are they now switching to the "everyone is picking on me" defense?

I have an Idea the dog and pony show is going to be starting earlier than we thought...where's my andlooks like it's gonna be a bumpy ride through May...:woohoo:

My thought is that they are just trying to shut her up.

Remember when Kronk's attorney was on the defense witness list? He was livid and said he would fight it because he wouldn't be able to defend Kronk if it stayed that way.

Not sure I remember the outcome of that.

eta: She also got that email "accidentally" from Cindy Anthony which she forwarded to the FBI. She's never told what was in it AFAIK.

My thought is that they are just trying to shut her up.

Remember when Kronk's attorney was on the defense witness list? He was livid and said he would fight it because he wouldn't be able to defend Kronk if it stayed that way.

Not sure I remember the outcome of that.

eta: She also got that email "accidentally" from Cindy Anthony which she forwarded to the FBI. She's never told what was in it AFAIK.

hmmmmmmm...do they really want to :worms:

No, I have a feeling we haven't seen anything yet. Her trial will be a bigger circus than OJ's.

I have a feeling people will be fainting and passing out etc. All sorts of theatrics will go on. It's going to be a mockery of our judicial system and of biblical proportions.

This is just the beginning. Sadly.

I don't see HHJP allowing these witnesses at this late date. The Defense has posted no reason at all for the additions and what could they possibly say that would justify witnesses well past the cut-off date.

This clearly shows the Defense mocking the court. Give the Defense "the look" and motion denied, please HHJP!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back