1421 users online (313 members and 1108 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jailhouse Milestone for Casey

http://www.wesh.com/r/26876925/detail.html
    snip:

Anthony has served 853 days in custody since her booking on October 14, 2008.

The jail's longest serving inmate was booked in May of 2006, logging 1,752 days.

Hardy har har. I think congratulations are in order. KC, in all seriousness, seems to have adapted well to her surroundings. MHO is LWOP would be a better punishment where she would be integrated with GPop instead of being put up in a solitary cell like a stay at a hotel. Has anybody seen "Beyond Scared Straight"???? The death penalty will only continue her "special inmate" status. She will still be kept away from the other prisoners.

All in all, she truly seems to be adapting to her new life.

853 days ....appears that Casey isn't too far from making the "Top 10 Longest Lengths of Stay" list at Orange County Corrections. Number ten on that list is at 909 days.

ftp://ftp.ocfl.net/divisions/correct.../jailstats.pdf

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    snip:

The jail's longest serving inmate was booked in May of 2006, logging 1,752 days.

Hardy har har. I think congratulations are in order. KC, in all seriousness, seems to have adapted well to her surroundings. MHO is LWOP would be a better punishment where she would be integrated with GPop instead of being put up in a solitary cell like a stay at a hotel. Has anybody seen "Beyond Scared Straight"???? The death penalty will only continue her "special inmate" status. She will still be kept away from the other prisoners.

I don't think she is adapting well at all. If you look at her last court appearance she seems very drawn, has lost weight and once the trial is over, bye bye Baez. My guess is her only visitor will be.......CA. Can there be any better punishment than that. If KC even chooses to see CA it will be run-on sentences about how when KC gets out how they will try and find Caylee together so the three of them can be one happy family. Anyway you look at it KC's "life will never be the same". How ironic? jmo

Wow, what a milestone!

Maybe the jail can present ICA a certificate of accomplishment to hang on her wall.

Better yet, give the certificate to CA/GA so they can show it off at their next video conference or vigil!

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I don't think she is adapting well at all. If you look at her last court appearance she seems very drawn, has lost weight and once the trial is over, bye bye Baez. My guess is her only visitor will be.......CA. Can there be any better punishment than that. If KC even chooses to see CA it will be run-on sentences about how when KC gets out how they will try and find Caylee together so the three of them can be one happy family. Anyway you look at it KC's "life will never be the same". How ironic? jmo
    True. But I just cannot comprehend putting that big toothy grin on her face when she comes into court....like she is a rock star walking the red carpet for her papparazzi. I would never smile again. If it were me.

True. But I just cannot comprehend putting that big toothy grin on her face when she comes into court....like she is a rock star walking the red carpet for her papparazzi. I would never smile again. If it were me.
    Speaking of big toothy grins, I keep waiting for her to sue the jail for her tooth injury!

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Wow, what a milestone!

Maybe the jail can present ICA a certificate of accomplishment to hang on her wall.

Better yet, give the certificate to CA/GA so they can show it off at their next video conference or vigil!
    It can be hung on her wall, right beside the Mother of the Year plaque, and Employee of the Month award.

----------
    I hope she realizes she aint seen nothing yet!!! Jail is not prison.
    My Buffy. He lives in Heaven now
    with my loved ones..xoxox

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Wow, what a milestone!

BBM

Cindy can hang it right next to KC's "Employee of the Year" award....

ETA: TotallyObsessed, great minds think alike!
    "Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    happy inmate milestone~day casey...

this is a lot longer than 31 days isn't it?

snip:

And I hope she has many, many more to come!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

Wow that may be the only thing she has ever accomplished. I know she said in her letters she was happy to be "independent" for the first time.
    Justice for GEORGE!

I think a better milestone is how long we've waited to see justice for Caylee so far. And it would be a bit longer than Casey was booked. If it wasn't late and I could do math better, I'd be able to give a number for it! Numbers, where are you when I need you? LOL.

Anyway, let Casey rot. Her milestones mean nothing, absolutely nothing. And of course WESH would be the one to try and distract from the court reporting situation and Kathy Belich being a witness by doing this story. Wow, really Wesh? You have nothing better than this? Or this something else for Baez to say, look, they won't leave my girl alone! Bad media!

Good point!

I wonder if ICA will allow CA to visit her in prison? Who would ICA allow? Who would want to visit?

I personally think that ICA will not allow anyone to visit and will withdraw more and more into her own reality and world.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

La Vita Bella, ICA.
    Last edited by Kimster; 02-16-2011 at 01:26 AM. Reason: got my initials mixed up

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast