Man chops off wife's tongue

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Police in eastern India have arrested a man who chopped off his wife's tongue to stop her constant nagging.

Enadul Mullick dragged his wife Halima by the hair to the kitchen where he used a cleaver to cut off her tongue.

The 30-year-old victim has been admitted to a hospital at Barasat near Calcutta and is reportedly fighting for her life but it's not known whether doctors managed to reattach her tongue.

It's reported her 40-year-old husband, who runs a grocery store, was fed up with the wife's complaints over his meagre income.

Hindustan Times reports police spokesman Parveen Kumar telling the Indo Asian News Service: "The couple were not on good terms.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1100989.html

You're right Casshew this Bizarre News Forum does make me feel normal. :crazy:

I wonder what will happen to the husband. India is an interesting place right now, it is being westernized due to all the jobs from the US and now people are becoming more materialistic. More crimes are happening over money like in the USA.....

Casshew said:
Police in eastern India have arrested a man who chopped off his wife's tongue to stop her constant nagging.

Wow--- What a concept!

Casshew I am becoming increasingly concerend about your obsession with the removal of body parts by force, I Mr casshew still whole ? :rolleyes:

my dad would love to read this. my mom does not open her mouth without nagging.

Dang, all the guy had to do is get a real job and she woulda shut up. She just wanted to shop. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back