Seinfeld's "Uncle Leo" Len Lesser Dies at 88

Thank you, DK, for posting this.

My father passed peacefully...and while I grieve beyond words, he is at peace, in the arms of God.

Thank you for your kind words, and your heartfelt prayers. It has been a difficult time, made easier because of folks like you, and those here who've supported me throughout these last few months.

God Bless you all.

Best-
Herding Cats
Michele

Oh my HC, your dad was Uncle Leo?

RIP funny man. You made me laugh on many a bad day. Thank you.

Just picturing him acting the part of Uncle Leo, brought a smile to my face.

Rest peacefully Sir. And thank you for the laughs. You've one heck of a daughter here you know?

Good journey Mr. Lesser. Looking at his body of work, I recall watching him on tv when I was growing up. He appeared on quite a few of our regular shows back then.

Attachments

• lenlesser-1.jpg
    lenlesser-1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 6
Rest in peace. UNCLE Leo was my favorite character on Seinfeld. I adored him. I always laughed whenever I saw him. I think he made the show. I loved every bit of his career. He also produced a fine daughter...:)

HCats, Bless you and yours. I did not know Uncle Leo was your dad. I am glad to know he went in peace. Peace be with you now too and your family.

Rest in Peace Mr. Lesser

Love and blessings
Goz

My father passed peacefully...and while I grieve beyond words, he is at peace, in the arms of God.

Thank you for your kind words, and your heartfelt prayers. It has been a difficult time, made easier because of folks like you, and those here who've supported me throughout these last few months.

God Bless you all.

Best-
Herding Cats
Michele

Dear Michele,

On behalf of Websleuths please accept our condolences.

Don't hesitate to lean on your friends here. Most of us know the pain you are feeling and would do anything we can to help.

Take care,

Tricia

God Bless you all.

Best-
Herding Cats
Michele

You're very welcome, I didn't want to make reference to you until you were ready, but he deserved a thread right away. I'm glad you are finally able to let the cat out of the bag. The articles on him have been very nice, and your statement on behalf of the family was terrific!!!!

Michele is, indeed, the daughter of "Uncle Leo" (as he is most famous for.) She is not making that up. Michele has been nothing short of awesome taking care of her dad during his final weeks, and has been chronicling it in the Jury Room like a real trooper. :blowkiss:

He was such a versatile actor and could and did play many a role,but he seemed to be a wonderful Dad as well,he would have to be because he raised such a wonderful Daughter.
Peace be with you Michele,I thank you for sharing your journey with us,you are one special lady.
I will always laugh at the "eyebrow"episode on Seinfeld,thankyou Mr.Lesser and thankyou Michele for sharing with us :hug:
Kathy

Rest in Peace Mr. Len Lesser, you have touched many hearts in your role as Uncle Leo...you also raised a wonderful daughter who I'm sure you are very proud of. You've made me laugh when I felt like crying....God Rest your Soul.

Seinfeld, one of my all time favorite shows... and Uncle Leo was one of my favorite characters. Rest in peace Mr. Lesser.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URSiLj8RF-0[/ame]

I am so thankful for all the support you have given me; this has been a journey that, while expected, was nothing short of the hardest thing I've ever done, bearing gifts along the way, and also pain.

I miss my Daddy so much. I can't describe how the outpouring of love for him, and recognition of his work throughout the years, has brought comfort to me; all over the web people are thinking and praying and laughing about my Dad, and that would've made him soooooo proud and feel so blessed.

He was an amazing man in every way.

Best-
Michele

A fond farewell to 'Uncle Leo'... I join scores of others in paying tribute to you, the well loved actor who gave us a gift of laughter... and feel privileged to have been allowed a more personal glimpse of you, the much adored, meatball-hurling Daddy of HC. RIP, dear Sir.

Altho I never watched Sienfield and I really don't know who Uncle Leo was , Just realized he is HCs daddy, may you Rest in Peace , I was looking at some clips this morning, what a funny man you are, Im sorry I never watched:( You have a very sweet daughter, so happy she is a WS member!

You're very welcome, I didn't want to make reference to you until you were ready, but he deserved a thread right away. I'm glad you are finally able to let the cat out of the bag. The articles on him have been very nice, and your statement on behalf of the family was terrific!!!!

Michele is, indeed, the daughter of "Uncle Leo" (as he is most famous for.) She is not making that up. Michele has been nothing short of awesome taking care of her dad during his final weeks, and has been chronicling it in the Jury Room like a real trooper. :blowkiss:

DK says it as it is. Only a few knew but what was important was how Michelles daddy was held in Prayer. Thank you everyone for being there for her.
1.gif

RIP Mr. Lesser. Thank you for the laughs especially as Uncle Leo.

Your best body of work is that daughter of yours. We respect her and enjoy her. Thank you, Mr. Lesser.

God Bless you all.

Best-
Herding Cats
Michele

I just found this thread with the help of a WS angel :) (she knows who she is.. lol)

Michele I know you do not need my tears, I know you have your own.
but reading this thread has flooded me with tears.
What great memories I have of watching him and laughing my head off, I am sure that when Jerry said he was the favorite character he meant it. Your dad had a very versatile portfolio, what a funny talented man.

It is OK to light a candle in the first 30 days (then on the memorial every year)....
I will light a candle tonight and say a prayer with love.. Charlotte

RIP uncle Leo - Len Lesser

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23