"witches are after us.. says man with 8 children"

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:eek: :eek: Shouldn't this guy have his kids removed?
Good God!http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader/news/local/9673985.htm

Jenkins, 51, and his wife spend much of their time hunkered down in their two-story home along with their eight children ranging in ages from 22 years to 1.

He said he home-schools his children.

"I'm no fool."

Wilkes-Barre Area School District Superintendent Jeff Namey said parents who home-school their children must submit an application to the district, a curriculum, and a portfolio of students' work at the end of the year.

Asked if Jenkins was registered with the district as a home-schooling parent, Namey said he didn't know but would check.

Jenkins doesn't really want to talk about himself, or his family for that matter.

"The witches are after us, so I don't really want to get into any personal stuff," he said.

He told a Times Leader photographer "witches are trying to kill me." Asked why, he said, "I really don't know."

you're on the job and coming up with good ones as usual!! there are bound to be duplications...such wacko stories! :blowkiss:

does anyone know whether the school has made an announcement if the kids were actually registered for homeschooling? and does these parents still have their kids?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back