1318 users online (231 members and 1087 guests)  

Websleuths News

I've got these stabbing pains: Man complains about migraine... only to find he has...

I've got these stabbing pains: Man complains about migraine... only to find he has had a knife in his brain for FOUR years

Last updated at 9:11 PM on 16th February 2011
    A man who went to the doctor complaining of a headache was shocked to discover he'd had a 4in knife blade stuck in his brain for more than four years.
    Li Fu from Yunnan Province, China, was stabbed during a robbery in 2006, and the blade of the knife had lodged in his cranium.
    But despite receiving treatment for his injuries, doctors failed to notice the knife buried deep in the 37-year-old's skull. Incredibly, it wasn't until Li visited the doctor last month to complain of his continuous migraines that doctors finally made the grim discovery after a routine X-ray.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Ouch!!
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Good Heavens! OOOOOOOOWWWWie. Can you imagine?

Get a load of that x-ray. I keep making the cringy face
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Oh my. Poor man. No wonder he had a headache. That's crazy.

Good Grief.

Off Topic

LinasK where did you get your quote by Dr. Wayne A. Jones? That's the best one I've read in a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Good Grief.

Off Topic

LinasK where did you get your quote by Dr. Wayne A. Jones? That's the best one I've read in a very long time.
    I'm not sure of the article. It was in the aftermath of the student from Rutgers? I believe who committed suicide because his stupid roommate and another girl posted videocam footage of his gay sex encounter.
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

I knew I shouldn't have looked at that x-ray. Now I have a headache.

The luckiest, unluckiest man in the world. Stabbed in the head with a four inch knife, and years later he's still alive to complain about headaches caused by the blade remaining in his skull. That's not just bizarre, it's a miracle!
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK