1114 users online (152 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Police in northern B.C. say they have arrested a man who may have been going around impersonating a police officer and, in one case, allegedly asking a motorist he pulled over for sexual favours.
    full article:
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...medium=twitter

http://www.bcnorth.ca/magazine/pages...ars/tears1.htm

" Guesses as to what sort of person the police might be looking at include a travelling salesman dressed in a suit who would seem like a trustworthy person to catch a ride with. Maybe a hunter who comes to our wildlife-rich area. Maybe a trucker who barrels in, then out of our towns. Or could it be someone who lives here? Someone who always seems to be at the right place to stop to pick up young women"

Highway of Tears investigation still active, chief investigator insists, with several suspects in sight

Not enough evidence to lay charges ...

VANCOUVER — The Mountie overseeing the investigation into the murders and disappearances of women and girls along British Columbia's so-called Highway of Tears says his officers have a number of "strong suspects," but they have yet to uncover enough evidence to lay charges nearly two years after the last major break in the case ...
    http://www.theprovince.com/news/bc/H...505/story.html

Clyde Forshaw and his associates?

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    I just don't believe any of that. Whose blog is this? Hearsay, same with the youtube guy, some indie-film guy? Who? I wonder if these posts should be in a rumour thread downstairs?
    This is not the only man claiming things li.kr this. Research the history of the RCMP and first nations in BC call it heresy or whatever you please. Trust me you won't sleep after the seArch will lead you to ma y people with videos like this.

Does anyone believe Maddie (Madison) Scott is a victim?

Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    Does anyone believe Maddie (Madison) Scott is a victim?
    It is possible imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    It is possible imo.
    I think Maddie is a victim of a killer....originating from within law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by sheshecanada View Post
    I think Maddie is a victim of a killer....originating from within law enforcement.
    What makes you think LE is involved?

I spent a lot of time in that area a few years ago and there are a lot of shady characters up there. Lots of drugs too. I think Madison Scott was targeted personally. Not so much that she owed for drugs or even did them for that matter. I am tending more to believe that she knew something she shouldn't of.
    Again this is all in a guess and theory. Someone knows things about some of the murders up there and people are too scared to talk in fear of retaliation. Sure they connected Fowler to a few of them years ago. But most of them are done by locals in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MattOrton View Post
    I spent a lot of time in that area a few years ago and there are a lot of shady characters up there. Lots of drugs too. I think Madison Scott was targeted personally. Not so much that she owed for drugs or even did them for that matter. I am tending more to believe that she knew something she shouldn't of.
    Again this is all in a guess and theory. Someone knows things about some of the murders up there and people are too scared to talk in fear of retaliation. Sure they connected Fowler to a few of them years ago. But most of them are done by locals in my opinion.
    Welcome to Ws MattOrton!
    If you are interested, here is the thread for Madison..
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=madison+scott

Quote Originally Posted by sheshecanada View Post
    i believe a public inquiry is in order as to why our govt is deleting information relating to missing and murdered women on the Highway of Teats!

here is a snippet from the above link. Thank you sheshecanada.

A former staffer at the B.C. Ministry of Transportation alleges that more than a dozen emails were deleted in November 2014 following a freedom of information request relating to the Highway of Tears, a stretch of road notorious for cases of missing and murdered women.
    The NDP has made public a letter written by former executive assistant Tim Duncan to Privacy Commissioner Elizabeth Denham. In the letter, Duncan says that when he protested an instruction to delete the emails, a ministerial assistant took hold of his keyboard and did it himself.
    "When I hesitated, he took away my keyboard, deleted the emails and returned the keyboard, stating, 'It's done. Now you don't have to worry about it anymore,'" Duncan wrote in the letter.
    When his concerns continued to be dismissed, Duncan writes, he was told, "It's like The West Wing. You do whatever it takes to win."
    Duncan writes that he does not believe the incident was unusual.
    "I want to stress that this is not an isolated incident. It is my belief that the abuse of the freedom of information process is widespread and most likely systemic within the [Premier Christy] Clark government. I would ask that you please look into this further."
    As to the content of the deleted emails, Duncan says that he does not recall details, as many were messages he was cc'd on and had never read.
    Transportation Minister Todd Stone told CBC News that he knew nothing of the allegations made by his former staffer until they were raised in Thursday's question period.

I have long suspected Pat Carson, a RSO in Edmonton who is known to have an affinity for "Eastern-looking" women and attempts to lure them to his ranch under false pretenses. Some simple sleuthing over the web should give you a pretty good idea of why I feel this way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4