MI - Group Cheats Chuck E. Cheese

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
What is really sad is that the poor waitress will probably have to pay out of her paycheck. I wish they would post a video of the people so that they could be publicly embarrassed about their behavior but I doubt they would have the sense to be embarrassed.

That is so sad, What classless folks to do something so tacky.

Hoping the waitress won't have to pick up this tab.

Goz

http://detnews.com/article/20110219/METRO/102190374/

"A man accused of blowing off a bill after a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese failed to pay up as promised today, prompting police to seek a warrant for his arrest.

"The 21-year-old Detroit man spoke with police via telephone today and agreed to show up at the restaurant on John R at 1 p.m. to pay his $200 bill, but he never arrived, according to Troy Police Lt. Robert Redmond."

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110219...E.-Cheese-dine-and-dash-suspect#ixzz1EX30n1bj

Nice guy. :loser: He is also wanted on a probation violation.

Every time I hear about Chuck E. Cheese gone-bad issues, into my head pops Tim Wilson's song 'Chuck E Cheese H*ll.'

I got combat training from overseas
Now I'm the bouncer at the Chuck E Cheese
I think I'd rather do a year in jail
Than another afternoon in Chuck E Cheese h*ll

[video=youtube;nLGtuDZTk6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLGtuDZTk6o[/video]

If my kids didn't love chuck E cheese so much I would never be caught dead there. It is not the establishments fault but the type of patrons they seem to attract. On those rare occassions I have been there I have watched "mother" specifically tell their 4 or 5 or 6 year olds to "go ask people for tokens" or "go see if you can find some laying around" when they had spent all theirs. I have seen parents sneak out, leaving their children behind like its some sort of free daycare, I have had my son's new tennis shoes stolen, I have had a jacket stolen. In my 25 years of being a parent I have probably been there all of six times and experienced all those negative things.

While the kids have a ball, I spend the entire time trying to keep one eye on the kids, one eye on our coats, one eye on my purse, one on the kids' shoes, an eye on the tokens, an eye on the drinks, an eye on the pizza, etc.

By the time I go home, each and every time I have a migraine, and it is not from the noise, it is stress induced.

There is a certain type of patron who thinks Chuck E Cheese is a free for all. I hate going to that place. No offense Chuck E.

Now who is the rat?

That's crazy. Did they leave the correct number when they booked this shindig? If so that guy is dumber than a brick. Best part is 15 people ran to their vehicles? With a cake no less?

Gotta agree with TL. I rather swallow razor blades then to ever have to deal with Chuck E again. When that singing show keeps going off I wanted to knock myself out. Thankfully I'm old and did my time at those things.

Indeed ya can't take your eye off the kids in there.

Meanwhile they should punish the adults from that party by putting with the adults here in Kansas who had a brawl in Chuck E Cheese this week.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/02/20/2669103/police-break-up-restaurant-brawl.html

Don't most Chucky Cheeses have video cameras? That would serve those morons right if they got busted over a stupid meal of greasy pizza @ Chucky Cheese. Serves them right for the great role models they are being for the kids.

Don't most Chucky Cheeses have video cameras? That would serve those morons right if they got busted over a stupid meal of greasy pizza @ Chucky Cheese. Serves them right for the great role models they are being for the kids.

Katy they did have them on video running to their cars.

That pizza is yuck.

Katy they did have them on video running to their cars.

That pizza is yuck.

I hope they do get caught just for the comedy factor. It's not like they were stealing money or a new car. They stole greasy gross pizza and worthless tokens good for even more worthless prizes. What a joke. :doh:

Odd - here in San Diego you pay for parties UP FRONT. If you go into CC, you book the party, pay, then show up on the day. Just like ordering from any "fast food" (which is what I call CCz).

I don't consider CCZ a restaurant at all -- do you? At the very least you need to provide a credit card number. Odd.

Moo

Mel

If my kids didn't love chuck E cheese so much I would never be caught dead there. It is not the establishments fault but the type of patrons they seem to attract. On those rare occassions I have been there I have watched "mother" specifically tell their 4 or 5 or 6 year olds to "go ask people for tokens" or "go see if you can find some laying around" when they had spent all theirs. I have seen parents sneak out, leaving their children behind like its some sort of free daycare, I have had my son's new tennis shoes stolen, I have had a jacket stolen. In my 25 years of being a parent I have probably been there all of six times and experienced all those negative things.

While the kids have a ball, I spend the entire time trying to keep one eye on the kids, one eye on our coats, one eye on my purse, one on the kids' shoes, an eye on the tokens, an eye on the drinks, an eye on the pizza, etc.

By the time I go home, each and every time I have a migraine, and it is not from the noise, it is stress induced.

There is a certain type of patron who thinks Chuck E Cheese is a free for all. I hate going to that place. No offense Chuck E.

Our local one is terrific. Although you will never catch me there on a school holiday or most summer days.
We've been there twice when the automatic token machine just starts spitting out coins, both times the manager let my daughter keep them.

I love the pizza and the breadsticks dipped in ranch. YUMMY
But my DD is 13 now so I never get to go anymore :(

I love the pizza and the breadsticks dipped in ranch. YUMMY
But my DD is 13 now so I never get to go anymore :(

You finally did it, Kimberly: you left me speechless. :eek:

(Well, almost: that place is literally my personal vision of hell, but the pizzas do remind me of the ones drive-in movies used to serve in the 1960s. So I confess to their nostalgic appeal--and that I am old enough to have gone to drive-in movies.)

You finally did it, Kimberly: you left me speechless. :eek:

(Well, almost: that place is literally my personal vision of hell, but the pizzas do remind me of the ones drive-in movies used to serve in the 1960s. So I confess to their nostalgic appeal--and that I am old enough to have gone to drive-in movies.)

Our Chuck E. Cheese in Baton Rouge has great pizza! I've also been to the one in Beaumont, TX and it was good too.
:smile:

And the noise is ok with me.
LOVE hearing children having a good time. Best noise in the world IMO.

But maybe they aren't all good. I don't know.

Our Chuck E. Cheese in Baton Rouge has great pizza! I've also been to the one in Beaumont, TX and it was good too.

It's the clanging and beeping, etc., not the children per se. But then it was my nephew sobbing uncontrollably because he didn't have enough tickets for the toy he really wanted, while the staff told me I couldn't just buy the extra tickets or just buy the damn toy, etc. and so forth.

Not a good memory. (It was Pittsburgh, BTW. And just for the record, nephew is now 21, 6'7" tall and not nearly as apt to cry over toys. So we all survived. :))

The one in Lafayette isn't horrible, but I wouldn't say it was good, either. The pizza is so-so. Not that I mind----the whole point of Chuck E Cheese is for the little ones to have a blast!

My sons used to go to Showbiz Pizza! My grandkids and great-grandson: it's all Chuck E Cheese!

The one in Lafayette isn't horrible, but I wouldn't say it was good, either. The pizza is so-so. Not that I mind----the whole point of Chuck E Cheese is for the little ones to have a blast!

My sons used to go to Showbiz Pizza! My grandkids and great-grandson: it's all Chuck E Cheese!

Oh! I remember going to Showbiz when I was little. Fun fun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back