2011.02.19 - Desiree puts on the pressure in Roseburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodles

Reaction score
From Twitter:

NatalieBrand Natalie Brand
New efforts underway to answer, "Where's Kyron?" Desiree Young and family passing out flyers in Terri Horman's neighborhood. Fox 12 @ 5pm
30 minutes ago

From Twitter:

New efforts underway to answer, "Where's Kyron?" Desiree Young and family passing out flyers in Terri Horman's neighborhood. Fox 12 @ 5pm
30 minutes ago

That is really interesting. Thank you so much for posting, Doodles.

From Twitter:

30 minutes ago
Does LE know this is going on?

Does LE know this is going on?

You mean as in did they get any required permits in order to distribute the flyers?

I totally, totally understand their motivation, but these things can have serious consequences. One nut job who gets worked up by it and does something violent. Then the criminal and/or civil actions start and lawyers get hired. I so hope nothing goes wrong.

I see Kaine and Desiree haven't patched things up yet.

You mean as in did they get any required permits in order to distribute the flyers?

I totally, totally understand their motivation, but these things can have serious consequences. One nut job who gets worked up by it and does something violent. Then the criminal and/or civil actions start and lawyers get hired. I so hope nothing goes wrong.

Why would someone from Kyron's neighborhood get worked up and violent over flyers of their missing neighbor? And afaik, you don't need a permit to pass out flyers.

Yes,I agree things can have serious consequences.Someone can get hurt.I feel LE needs to step in now.

Not a great idea, even though I totally understand Desiree's frustration. I would hate to see charges against her for harrassment or something else. I remember a case in New England when a mother of a missing man was charged with trespassing and harrassment for doing something simliar.

Why would someone from Kyron's neighborhood get worked up and violent over flyers of their missing neighbor? And afaik, you don't need a permit to pass out flyers.

The Youngs and their family members are in Roseburg, where Terri is staying with her parents. Hours away from Kyron's neighborhood (except when he was visiting Terri's parents).

Desiree and Tony are in Roseburg handing out fliers and talking to people about Terri. :eek:

This sounds like something I would do if I were in her shoes!

“We are putting the pressure on Terri,” Young told KGW. “We are bringing it to her. She needs to know we will not rest until Kyron is brought home.”

Young, her husband Tony and members of their family were handing out new fliers highlighting Kyron.

Young urged people who see Moulton-Horman to ask her about Kyron.
<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-mother-puts-pressure-116540373.html

Did the actual flyers urge people to ask Terri "where is Kyron"? Anybody got a link with the flyers' wording?

Good for you Desiree, get those fliers distributed.
If no fliers have been distributed in that town, it's about someone goes and get's them distributed.
Terri should have been then the one doing it, after all it is her step son that's missing.
Kaine has been to malls and lot's of other places, IMO the parents have just as much right in that town as any other one in Oregon.
As long as they don't go on private property, does it make a difference what town it is in?

The Youngs and their family members are in Roseburg, where Terri is staying with her parents. Hours away from Kyron's neighborhood (except when he was visiting Terri's parents).

The Youngs live in Medford.
The Moultons live in Roseburg.
The Hormans live in Portland.
Teen son JM lives in Roseburg, where his biological father also lives.

I missed the darn 5 o'clock.. the change of light (and thank the gods for that!) messed me up. grrr.
Anyone want to recap what the news report said?

Did the actual flyers urge people to ask Terri "where is Kyron"? Anybody got a link with the flyers' wording?

pt, photos from the tweetiverse here:

x2_4afb5e2

I missed the darn 5 o'clock.. the change of light (and thank the gods for that!) messed me up. grrr.
Anyone want to recap what the news report said?

link
via twitter

KGWNews KGW News
Kyron's Mother: I believe he is dead and Terri is responsible http://bit.ly/hSESlS
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Aww jeez.. from the KGW story

"Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, told KOBI-TV Saturday that she believes Kyron is dead and she holds his stepmother responsible."

She hasn't come right out to say that before now.

Also now a KGW story taken from Staton's request to appear at the board; nothing different from the O story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie