1141 users online (178 members and 963 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Affidavit: Woman Bit Stepson's Leg

http://www.ksat.com/news/26937499/detail.html

The arrest affidavit showed the bite marks on the 21-month-old child were so extensive that the marks showed the outlines of individual teeth, including molars.
    Amber Lindner, 18, was arrested and admitted to biting the boy because she had been having marital problems with his father.

Let's hope this guy is smart enough to divorce her!!
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

She should be glad I am not the mama of that baby!!!
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

OMG -- I'm just speechless...and that doesn't happen very often.

I'd like to send over one of those huge attack dogs to take a nice big bite out of her leg! She sure is lucky I'm not the mama bear of the little baby.

MOO

Mel