2011.02.21: HPD Press Conference, 3pm Feb 21, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Hickory police have scheduled a 3 p.m. press conference Monday to announce their new findings in the case of Zahra Baker.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26939338/detail.html

Other thank feed links or MSM confirmation of presser, leave this thread until press time, please.

You may discuss today's indictment here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129231"]2011.02.21: Elisa Baker indicted for 2nd degree murder!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

HLN has stated they're carrying the presser live.

No credible evidence that anyone else was involved!!!

Snipped from live conference: WSOC-9

Had history of verbal and psycho abuse against Z.

Desecrated body, to hinder detection.

No evidence that anyone else but EB had anything to do with the death of Z.

wow

at this time we have no credible evidence that anyone other than EB was involved

Naming the 5 Aggravating Factors

At this time, No one other than EB involved in murder of ZB.

Sheriff, will continue to investigate each and every lead til the first day of trial.

Tom Adkins now on.

HPD assisted by SBI, FBI, US marshal's service, team adam, HFD, Caldwell County Emergency, Catawba, Burke, Caldwell.

Following every lead up until trial.

Last 4 months, lots of theories, not every case is clear cut, concur with the decision of the Catawba County grand jury. Thanks to everyone in community and world for support.

Nothing else disclosed to protect integrity of this case.

nota day goes by that the professionals involved in this case have not thought of Zahra or this case.

Huh? No one else was involved? What about AB? How did he NOT notice his daughter missing for 2 weeks? I can't imagine EB acted alone in this -- killing, dismemberment, disposal.

I'm more confoosed than ever.

MOO

Mel

Charged with 2nd degree murder. I can't believe it. She will probably get a plea deal. :*(

so much for the ME report. sigh. I have no right to be disappointed. This is a good day.

Well. I thought we may have heard the COD in this presser and a bit more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie