1267 users online (205 members and 1062 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staŽl

2011.02.21 Autopsy; COD & TOD Discussion *Warning: Graphic*

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=476992

Is anyone else shocked at the number of bones / parts that are missing ?
    Is this caused by animals / or was the dismemberment this involved?
    Last edited by WhyaDuck?; 02-23-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: date format; add warning to title; modify title to reflect discussion topics
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.Ē

How sad that they were only able to find a small part of our precious Zahra.

OMG....so sad what evil descended on this sweet, brave girl. Reading the autopsy showed that EB (or whatever her legal name is) and possibly, AB, are truly deranged. The cut marks on the bones show this took a while to accomplish. And, where is the rest of her? Surely, LE didn't make a deal with E without the entire body, did they??
    IMO

I would imagine someone with expertise in this kind of thing could tell us based of the report. I am betting that the missing peices were dumped elsewhere, probably along the route from Dudley to Christy/Ekart. I do think the gel liner and the bone find at the ekart site were dumped together and dragged a distance from one another by wildlife. I do not think scavengers disturbed the Dudley Shoals site much.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by bellyup View Post
    http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=476992

Is anyone else shocked at the number of bones / parts that are missing ?
    Is this caused by animals / or was the dismemberment this involved?
    The missing skull is greatly disturbing. In my opinion, it is either because it would determine the cause of death (such as blunt force head trauma), or it was put in another undisclosed location in order for it not to be found since would be most easily identifiable as Zahra. As to the other missing body parts, it is hard to guess whether the perpetrator scattered them and didn't reveal their location or if it was wild animal activity. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Has it been reported anywhere whether the degree of decomposition can determine the approximate time of death? Is it at all possible that AB could be telling the truth about having seen Zahra alive more recently than when Elisa claims Zahra died?

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    Has it been reported anywhere whether the degree of decomposition can determine the approximate time of death? Is it at all possible that AB could be telling the truth about having seen Zahra alive more recently than when Elisa claims Zahra died?
    I have wondered also how Zahra's little remains could be skeletanized..........
    did these ruthless people do something to make that happen?
    I have ideas that make me so sick tht I cn not write it out.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    I have wondered also how Zahra's little remains could be skeletanized..........
    did these ruthless people do something to make that happen?
    I have ideas that make me so sick tht I cn not write it out.
    I wonder that too, how remains supposedly buried and in plastic, can be so skeletonized in less than two months.

The missing skull? Truly horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Etilema View Post
    I believe the amount of decomposition, perhaps along with other evidence such as cell phone activity at the disposal sites, led LE/ME to the time of death determination. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I was discussing those things in the COD TOD thread earlier before I saw that this one had been opened. Unfortunately all I have is speculation as most reports I could find online about the subject were regarding "whole" remains and not ones that had been dismembered.

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

bellyup is offline "the more i see of man the more i like dogs." mme. de staŽl
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I believe the amount of decomposition, perhaps along with other evidence such as cell phone activity at the disposal sites, led LE/ME to the time of death determination. MOO
    I am thinking, with the number of cuts indicated on some of the bones.... that there may not have been much (flesh,etc.) left once the dismemberment took place ???? That little leg bone with 11 cuts in it isn't going to have much left and would "skeletonize" much more quickly, wouldn't it?
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.Ē

Horrific details.....the person(s) who did this are truly depraved.

A lifetime in prison would only begin to bring justice.

exactly what I was thinking bellyup. I would assume that the dismemberment would have denuded some of the bone during the process and the fact that the body was dismembered would also, I imagine, have hastened the likely predation on remains, causing skeletization to be quicker than in a case where a whole body lay in the woods. I also think the dismemberment would have attracted scavengers more quickly than a decomposing whole body.

It really chaps my behind the fact of all the cuts on the leg. She was trying to amputate it. Pure EVIL.
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

My stomach dropped into my feet and I'm just so sad for Zahra. Sorry just had to share.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast