1328 users online (258 members and 1070 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by TrixieBelden View Post
    I agree that the suffering Zahra must have had is so horrible. Now there is another case in Gaston County (about an hour away from Hickory where Zahra was murdered) where a 2year old girl was found in a motel room and died. Her mothers boyfriend, a registered sex offender, was "babysitting" while the so called mother went to work. The child had a broken leg that had not been treated for over a week and she developed an infection which turned into sepsis. If I can figure out how I will post a link to the story in the Gaston Gazette...it's horrible. I haven't been able to quit thinking about it all day. Reportedly several relatives had contacted DSS and the parole officer of the "boyfriend" to inform authorities of the danger the child was in. My brain just cannot wrap around how people can mistreat children to such a degree for their own selfish reasons.

http://www.gastongazette.com/article...rged-make.html
    Hi, TrixieB (and yes, I'm one of those who grew up on Trixie Belden and her horses and mysteries, Nancy Drew, The Hardy Boys, The Dana Girls, and Judy Bolton -- these wonderful hand-me-down books -- and I AM talking about the real original ND books, one of which I am reading for funsies now -- it's The Clue of the Leaning Chimney... swimming pools, movie stars, um er, oops, wrong decade...)

Back to topic...O.M.G. -- I spent some time looking and linking around on the near-incomprehensible child-death that you showed in the link above, and it is indeed a horror. Another sweet young, trusting child born into a he!!-hole of a too-short life. It is very like the Shaniya Davis horror -- another mother who knows someone even worse than she is, IMO, and who cares more about herself than the precious gift of a beautiful, eyes-of-wonder child. We should see that one on our forum board as well. Addison is her name, and we can't just go to the store or a catalog and get or order a replacement.

Heaven must be getting so full of little angels these days...

I'm not so sure that our WebSleuths site will have enuff room in cyberspace to hold all of these horrible death and cruelty crimes, and I'm so glad we WS'ers care enuff to sniff around, care, make others aware, and try to investigate and learn from this stuff -- and from each other. "Sub-human" is the term that is in my head at this moment, and eternal damnation is another one right now, as well. Oh, the inhumanity of man....

JMHO and excuse my rant...

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

yes I agree..I'm inclined to believe that EB killed poor Zahra in a fit of rage. Meanwhile AB "knows nothing" about what is going on in his own home or about his own daughters treatment
    TrixieB - Initially, and still a bit, I had figured death from what I would call somewhat natural causes, i.e., sepsis or a return of her cancer and the neglect of either, but the missing skull nags at me. Is it missing because of blunt force trauma to the head, or for the evidence of teeth for id? That's one we may never know....

Now, I'm thinking more that, as you say above, EB just flew in to a rage, either because of some little thing that Z did or said, or EB was so jealous of her, from the first days (did it start in OZ?), that she just wanted her GONE.

Freak.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

yes I agree..I'm inclined to believe that EB killed poor Zahra in a fit of rage. Meanwhile AB "knows nothing" about what is going on in his own home or about his own daughters treatment
    Yeah, how 'bout that "I know nothing," business from AB that you mention, TrixieB? It makes me wanna holler. Either he's a total wimp, wife-whipped, let us day (IMO), or he just plain didn't care about his little girl who had no one on whom she could rely. Oh, how he let her down. All alone in that place she didn't like with that woman who abused even her own children (according to them), so what horrors did she impose on her since she was so apparently jealous of her?

This know-nothing line isn't only a lie -- in this case, it's a crime. It's called neglect -- leading to death, IMO. Even if Z didn't die from sepsis due to a horribly-infected stump, did he think that coming to the US would negate her ever needing a new prosthesis, and one that would fit and not cause her constant pain? Or perhaps a cancer check? What did EB do to him, I wonder, to apparently have him acquiesce to whatever she did? It makes more sense if he was a party to it, but I'm not so sure he was (but this doesn't make him an innocent by-stander by any means). I'm a-gettin' carried away agin.

[QUOTE=borndem;6976684]Yeah, how 'bout that "I know nothing," business from AB that you mention, TrixieB? It makes me wanna holler. Either he's a total wimp, wife-whipped, let us day (IMO), or he just plain didn't care about his little girl who had no one on whom she could rely. Oh, how he let her down. All alone in that place she didn't like with that woman who abused even her own children (according to them), so what horrors did she impose on her since she was so apparently jealous of her?

It makes me so mad that AB is getting away with this (so far anyway). I really don't believe in any way shape or form that he is innocent!! GRRRR he is a

& yes I loved Trixie Belden books growing up-showing my age huh?

& yes I loved Trixie Belden books growing up-showing my age huh?
    We BOTH are!!! But, my mystery-reading fan & friend, we read and read and read and read -- I fell sure you probably devoured them as fast as I did. And people who read a lot (it almost doesn't matter what -- almost) have been shown to have better spelling & vocabulary skills, and better writing skills. (Fat lotta help pour moi, but WTH...).

Anyway, back on topic, re AB -- do you think we'll ever really find out what his involvement in all this was? I would tend not to believe anything EB said about it all.

And if any lie detector tests were given, we'll never hear about those, either. Arrrrghhhh, this just all makes me scream. Those awful, awful people. EB may truly be insane. But that matter shouldn't interfere with her being in.... .

And yes, Trix, EB is a .

So, we wait...

MandyLeigh is offline In Memory of my beautiful teacher Katherine Powell. Murdered by David Middleton
    I have been gone for so long, my health took a major crash shortly after Zahra was finally found so I apologize if this has been gone through many times before. I have thought about her in my absence but with some sense of peace knowing she had been found and could finally go home

Now I come back to view the autopsy and realize there isn't nearly enough of that little girl. It's like she is still missing, still out there somewhere. I want her little skull found.

And her father is still roaming the streets FREE?

Quote Originally Posted by MandyLeigh View Post
    I have been gone for so long, my health took a major crash shortly after Zahra was finally found so I apologize if this has been gone through many times before. I have thought about her in my absence but with some sense of peace knowing she had been found and could finally go home

Now I come back to view the autopsy and realize there isn't nearly enough of that little girl. It's like she is still missing, still out there somewhere. I want her little skull found.

And her father is still roaming the streets FREE?
    I hope your health is improving and that you feel better soon MandyLeigh!

I think about Zahra daily and pray that justice is served. Please know that there are individual people still searching for the rest of her and LE's & SBI's investigation remains active, and will be-- all the way up until and probably during EB's trial--- and beyond where others involved are concerned.

Take care and take it easy...

NS

Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Born View Post
    Sepsis had entered my mind regarding Zahra's death. BUT, the fact Zahra's skull was hidden and Elisa didn't tell where it was...makes me think sepsis was not the cause of Zahra's death. Maybe Elisa didn't know where the skull was and Adam got rid of it...a possibility! Why were Zahra's body parts put in different locations? There has got to be a reason behind this.
    I think Elisa might just be pure evil and not disquised to well either. To put blame on Adam she wouldn't tell where the skull was hidden. "I don't know, Adam hid it". But then again, Adam could have full knowledge but I think he shrinks at responsibilities so he can say "I don't know"... My thoughts alway lean toward Elisa being super wise in lying. Expert pretty much if you need lessons on how to remarry without telling your spouse for one!

I'm glad there are people still searching. Such a horrible case and a sweet child who didn't deserve this evil. RIP Zahra.

Mandyleigh, glad you are doing better! xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    I think Elisa might just be pure evil and not disquised to well either. To put blame on Adam she wouldn't tell where the skull was hidden. "I don't know, Adam hid it". But then again, Adam could have full knowledge but I think he shrinks at responsibilities so he can say "I don't know"... My thoughts alway lean toward Elisa being super wise in lying. Expert pretty much if you need lessons on how to remarry without telling your spouse for one!

I'm glad there are people still searching. Such a horrible case and a sweet child who didn't deserve this evil. RIP Zahra.

Mandyleigh, glad you are doing better! xoxo
    Dr. Know? -- I see where you used the words, "pure evil" in your post above to describe EB. Yes, all of it was so very evil and horrible for that sweet & smiling little ray of sunshine. Now, too late for her, she belongs to all of us -- and Heaven, too.

Many of us use that same word on this forum because we do see it here, all too often. And you're right -- this is a case of pure evil. And if EB were to hear it said in a description of herself, I think she would smile with pride. I don't know what kind of awful games she & AB played online as they got to know each other, but I think she thought about being evil quite a lot, and I think that was the word and world in which she gloried.

To her children, probably to her many exes, certainly to Zahra, and probably to AB -- she was just pure evil. I'm still unsure what AB's role in all this was, as are so many of us, but I do think she had him running scared. He seems like a scared puppy to me -- and in saying this, I absolutely do NOT mean to imply non-participation or innocence on his part. He at least saw what she was doing to his daughter -- he may have been too afraid to do or say anything about it. So he did nothing, IMO. Every day, every day. That poor little girl. And I still believe EB was very jealous of Zahra who had no idea why EB did these awful things to her. That child probably just shook with terror when she heard EB call her name or when EB came into her room.

With EB's birthday being 6/6/68, she decided that evil-ness was her right & responsibility -- so why not just go for it? It gave her some type of pleasure. Sick, sick, sick. She even decided to go "goth," thereby mimicking some of the middle-schoolers' dress there in town -- and totally misunderstanding, IMO, the point of goth dress and its attraction. (I'm not defending or deriding goth dress, in any sense, BTW.)

Somehow this person took advantage of susceptible adults and defenseless children and just went wild with wickedness and cruelty.

Yes, to call her "evil," IMO, would, to her, indeed be a compliment. And it may also keep her locked up for, I hope, a long, long time.

Here ends another rant...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15