1209 users online (274 members and 935 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 201
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592

    Clint Dunn traveling to "I'm Not Buying It rally" on 2/27

    http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344666
    Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn say they plan to speak at a special rally in Dallas for missing and exploited children on Sunday, Feb. 27.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    is this the rally they will be attending?
    http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally
    Traffick911, in partnership with Shared Hope International, is holding an I'm Not Buying It Rally to raise awareness of human trafficking at 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 27, at the Aristide Event and Conference Center in Mansfield

  3. #3
    This appears to be the organization and event, from what's being posted on the Help Find Hailey Dunn and Hailey Dunn Open Discussion Facebooks:

    http://www.traffick911.com/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    This appears to be the organization and event, from what's being posted on the Help Find Hailey Dunn and Hailey Dunn Open Discussion Facebooks:

    http://www.traffick911.com/
    So this is a missing child event that pertains to missing children because of domestic minor sex trafficking only?
    per website:
    At the rally, Shared Hope will release its Protected Innocence Initiative report card for the state of Texas. Shared Hope and Washington D.C.'s American Center for Law and Justice are analyzing state laws in six areas critical to protecting and responding to domestic minor sex trafficking victims and releasing the report cards with recommendations.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,210
    This makes no sense to me. Why are they participating in this type of event? I have not seen, heard, or read anything that would lead me to believe that ANYONE thinks HD is a victim of sex trafficking.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rowlett, TX
    Posts
    2,291
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
    is this the rally they will be attending?
    http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally
    Traffick911, in partnership with Shared Hope International, is holding an I'm Not Buying It Rally to raise awareness of human trafficking at 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 27, at the Aristide Event and Conference Center in Mansfield
    FYI, Mansfield is about 15 miles south of Arlington, about half-way between Dallas and Ft. Worth.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    I've never seen such a case. Ever. My advice to ANYONE who has rallied themselves around this case in a professional capacity......step away. Far, far away.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,329
    I understand their need to get Hailey's face out - truly I do. But to speak about a missing Hailey, when she is still missing and to share their experience (while in the midst of it) seems a bit hinky. Most parents of missing children share their experience, after the fact.

    However, if they're going there to do a meet and greet and get Hailey's photo out there, then that's good. If it helps Hailey and keeps the focus on her, I'm all for it. But I don't think the crowd needs a lecture from Clint or Billie.

    MOO

    Mel

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    This makes no sense to me. Why are they participating in this type of event? I have not seen, heard, or read anything that would lead me to believe that ANYONE thinks HD is a victim of sex trafficking.
    I'm trying to put this together myself and understand it. Shawn Adkins is the named suspect/POI. So Billie and Clint believe Shawn sold, or may have sold, Hailey into sex trafficking I guess.

    That's very interesting to me, that Billie loves and is continuing a romantic relationship with the man she believes sold her 13 year old little girl into sex trafficking.

    Shocking.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,592
    Hailey is mentioned on this page so this must be the rally the Dunn's are attending.
    http://www.traffick911.com/page/events
    on the very bottom there is a heading for missing child search. Hailey's search from this weekend is the only search listed.

    klasskids is also a campaign partner
    http://www.traffick911.com/page/campaign-partners
    Last edited by lynnb; 02-22-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: added


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I'm trying to put this together myself and understand it. Shawn Adkins is the named suspect/POI. So Billie and Clint believe Shawn sold, or may have sold, Hailey into sex trafficking I guess.

    That's very interesting to me, that Billie loves and is continuing a romantic relationship with the man she believes sold her 13 year old little girl into sex trafficking.

    Shocking.
    If I remember correctly when Mark Klass and BD were doing their interview, he was very big on the fact that Hwy 20 ran right in front of her home. I believe he is the one that was alluding to the possibility that HD could have been grabbed/snatched from there and taken away. The only purpose I could see for that would be so that she could be sold into trafficking. Where would you get the idea CD or BD thought SA had done that? jmo

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    7,472
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I've never seen such a case. Ever. My advice to ANYONE who has rallied themselves around this case in a professional capacity......step away. Far, far away.
    Please explain this post. I am sorry I do not understand what you mean. tia

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    41,439
    This is all part of Billie's new PR makeover. Now she is a victim of a Mexican Cartel sex trafficking ring. Shawn had nothing to do with it, and he will be moving back in to watch their 55 in flat screen by springtime---between her many national appearances at MIssing Kids rallies.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,541
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I've never seen such a case. Ever. My advice to ANYONE who has rallied themselves around this case in a professional capacity......step away. Far, far away.
    teh - I'm not sure what you mean by this post?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,014
    Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    Please explain this post. I am sorry I do not understand what you mean. tia
    I mean that anyone who has tried to help BD with their organizations, like KK and LRC and DT, need to just step back. The way BD acts and the emotions she evokes are going to hurt anyone involved with her. As child advocates, they really do not need to align themselves with a woman who is defending LE's number one suspect with every breath she takes. It reflects badly on them. IMO.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-31-2015, 11:59 AM
  2. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:46 AM
  4. Cops aren't buying the artistic value of "art night" at Erotic City
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 03:34 PM

Tags for this Thread