Clint Dunn traveling to "I'm Not Buying It rally" on 2/27

is this the rally they will be attending?
http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally
Traffick911, in partnership with Shared Hope International, is holding an I'm Not Buying It Rally to raise awareness of human trafficking at 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 27, at the Aristide Event and Conference Center in Mansfield

This appears to be the organization and event, from what's being posted on the Help Find Hailey Dunn and Hailey Dunn Open Discussion Facebooks:

http://www.traffick911.com/
So this is a missing child event that pertains to missing children because of domestic minor sex trafficking only?
per website:
At the rally, Shared Hope will release its Protected Innocence Initiative report card for the state of Texas. Shared Hope and Washington D.C.'s American Center for Law and Justice are analyzing state laws in six areas critical to protecting and responding to domestic minor sex trafficking victims and releasing the report cards with recommendations.

This makes no sense to me. Why are they participating in this type of event? I have not seen, heard, or read anything that would lead me to believe that ANYONE thinks HD is a victim of sex trafficking.

is this the rally they will be attending?
http://www.traffick911.com/page/rally
Traffick911, in partnership with Shared Hope International, is holding an I'm Not Buying It Rally to raise awareness of human trafficking at 2 p.m., Sunday, Feb. 27, at the Aristide Event and Conference Center in Mansfield

FYI, Mansfield is about 15 miles south of Arlington, about half-way between Dallas and Ft. Worth.

I've never seen such a case. Ever. My advice to ANYONE who has rallied themselves around this case in a professional capacity......step away. Far, far away.

I understand their need to get Hailey's face out - truly I do. But to speak about a missing Hailey, when she is still missing and to share their experience (while in the midst of it) seems a bit hinky. Most parents of missing children share their experience, after the fact.

However, if they're going there to do a meet and greet and get Hailey's photo out there, then that's good. If it helps Hailey and keeps the focus on her, I'm all for it. But I don't think the crowd needs a lecture from Clint or Billie.

MOO

Mel

This makes no sense to me. Why are they participating in this type of event? I have not seen, heard, or read anything that would lead me to believe that ANYONE thinks HD is a victim of sex trafficking.

I'm trying to put this together myself and understand it. Shawn Adkins is the named suspect/POI. So Billie and Clint believe Shawn sold, or may have sold, Hailey into sex trafficking I guess.

That's very interesting to me, that Billie loves and is continuing a romantic relationship with the man she believes sold her 13 year old little girl into sex trafficking.

Shocking.

I'm trying to put this together myself and understand it. Shawn Adkins is the named suspect/POI. So Billie and Clint believe Shawn sold, or may have sold, Hailey into sex trafficking I guess.

That's very interesting to me, that Billie loves and is continuing a romantic relationship with the man she believes sold her 13 year old little girl into sex trafficking.

Shocking.

If I remember correctly when Mark Klass and BD were doing their interview, he was very big on the fact that Hwy 20 ran right in front of her home. I believe he is the one that was alluding to the possibility that HD could have been grabbed/snatched from there and taken away. The only purpose I could see for that would be so that she could be sold into trafficking. Where would you get the idea CD or BD thought SA had done that? jmo

I've never seen such a case. Ever. My advice to ANYONE who has rallied themselves around this case in a professional capacity......step away. Far, far away.

Please explain this post. I am sorry I do not understand what you mean. tia

This is all part of Billie's new PR makeover. Now she is a victim of a Mexican Cartel sex trafficking ring. Shawn had nothing to do with it, and he will be moving back in to watch their 55 in flat screen by springtime---between her many national appearances at MIssing Kids rallies.

teh - I'm not sure what you mean by this post?

Please explain this post. I am sorry I do not understand what you mean. tia

I mean that anyone who has tried to help BD with their organizations, like KK and LRC and DT, need to just step back. The way BD acts and the emotions she evokes are going to hurt anyone involved with her. As child advocates, they really do not need to align themselves with a woman who is defending LE's number one suspect with every breath she takes. It reflects badly on them. IMO.

People like MK and TM are hero's. TM learned his lesson with the Cummings bunch, and I'm terribly afraid MK might get burned in the same way with this bunch. I don't want to see that happen.

I mean that anyone who has tried to help BD with their organizations, like KK and LRC and DT, need to just step back. The way BD acts and the emotions she evokes are going to hurt anyone involved with her. As child advocates, they really do not need to align themselves with a woman who is defending LE's number one suspect with every breath she takes. It reflects badly on them. IMO.

I wholeheartedly agree. BD is poison. MOO.

No one does. After they participate in this event, some people will. PR/reasonable doubt "win".... :pullhair:

Where would you get the idea CD or BD thought SA had done that? jmo

Logical conclusion based on the facts:

1- Shawn Adkins is named a suspect/POI in the kidnapping of 13 year old female child Hailey Dunn.

2- Billie Jean Dunn, Hailey's mother, appears as a presenter at a child sex trafficking rally to present her little girl's missing child case.

(See affidavit for kidnapping reference)

Wonder how SA likes the fact that his woman BD will be with CD the man he once threatened to kill? Jealousy???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back