RA's Girlfriends

This is one of the strangest interviews about a serial killer I have ever seen. "Rod" was such a great guy!

I'm sort of glad that she doesn't seem the sort of person who would beat herself up forever over having liked one aspect of him or feel compelled to lie to the world about how long she believed him. But still, it has been decades during which she could come to terms, she probably had times when she felt less self assured.

I think she was just putting on a good face for the camera. In private I'm sure she cringes, and has made many trips to the washroom becoming sick when she thinks about this garbage Alcala.

If you take her statement literally, Beth met RA in March 1979, four months before his arrest. Therefore the girl by the Christmas tree could not be her (unless she just gave him a picture taken before they met). Also comparing what she looks like now, I am pretty sure the pictures of the girl in the blue bikini are not her, just someone that looks like her. The only one that is her is the one with her sitting on RA's lap.

Since she lived in Seattle, I am now thinking most of those outdoor, woodsy pictures, including the one of the hanging person, may have been taken in Washington State. One article said they suspect there were seven other victims from Seattle. Is anyone familiar with Washington who could give us an opinion about the landscape and vegetation?

I wonder if any of the females in the pics were accomplices of Alcala in his dirty deed.
NOT Beth, cause I think she's innocent. But any of the other females that ARE NOT identified. There are plenty of criminal cases where women were accomplices.

If you take her statement literally, Beth met RA in March 1979, four months before his arrest. Therefore the girl by the Christmas tree could not be her (unless she just gave him a picture taken before they met). Also comparing what she looks like now, I am pretty sure the pictures of the girl in the blue bikini are not her, just someone that looks like her. The only one that is her is the one with her sitting on RA's lap.

Since she lived in Seattle, I am now thinking most of those outdoor, woodsy pictures, including the one of the hanging person, may have been taken in Washington State. One article said they suspect there were seven other victims from Seattle. Is anyone familiar with Washington who could give us an opinion about the landscape and vegetation?
That one is not her. That is a little girl who looks nothing like Beth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back