MCSO expected to release more info this week (Feb 22 article)

pufnstuf

"Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalance
Reaction score
I'm battling the flu for the second time since the new year, but I just wanted to pop in for a second to see if you guys had seen this yet.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is expected to release more information on the case this week.

This sentence was tucked away at the end of this article... hope it's true!

http://www.kcby.com/news/local/116674214.html

I'm battling the flu for the second time since the new year, but I just wanted to pop in for a second to see if you guys had seen this yet.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is expected to release more information on the case this week.

Hi Puf ~ it's great to see you and sorry you're sick. Get well soon :seeya:

Thanks for that. I'm gonna wonder if the timing of Desiree's presser was planned with the releasing of new info a week later.

WOW, an article from Roseburg no less. Maybe Desiree's work down there has not been in vain. xox

Hope it's true! Thanks Feel better soon!

Hi Puf ~ it's great to see you and sorry you're sick. Get well soon :seeya:

Thanks for that. I'm gonna wonder if the timing of Desiree's presser was planned with the releasing of new info a week later.

I think you're probably onto something. We've seen coordinated strategy between the SO and the family in the past.

Thanks for the get well wishes, Scandi and Jane.

Thanks puf, hope they release something, anything.
Hope you feel better soon, we miss you around here.

Thanks puf, hope they release something, anything.
Hope you feel better soon, we miss you around here.

I'm trying to remember... didn't the sheriff say that February would be important somehow? Will try to look back at old articles and see if this release of info might be related to something said earlier about February.

Well, they couldn't exactly reveal less information...

And I think they are only acknowledging the upcoming meeting.

I'm trying to remember... didn't the sheriff say that February would be important somehow? Will try to look back at old articles and see if this release of info might be related to something said earlier about February.

Yes, Wasn't it like in November? I'm trying to place it but think you're right and it was in an article and not from that last presser.

Yes, Wasn't it like in November? I'm trying to place it but think you're right and it was in an article and not from that last presser.

Here we are:

The sheriff is pushing for something to shake loose by Feb. 1, the end of a 120-day deadline he set for the task force and when he reports to county commissioners about the status of an investigation that has cost nearly $1.4 million as of Nov. 29.

"The scope is narrowing. My belief is we should be relatively close to something by then; that's why I set the time frame I did," Staton said. "While we may not be at an arrest or an indictment phase, we're going to have it narrowed down to a point where we may be calling out a suspect, identifying certain people or things."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

Thank God ~ I've been waiting for this news!!! :sunshine:

And good to see you, Puf ~ I've missed seeing you around! We had terrible bouts of the flu at my house over Christmas also. Take care!
:getwell:

Any word on if MSCO went and talked to that budget committee or whoever it was they were supposed to talk to today (my brain is fried and I can't remember who they were talking to, sorry)?

Well, it looks like my nephew is going to be born tomorrow morning, so maybe it'll be a lucky day for the Horman case! Come on MSCO, give us something!

Remember Desiree said from Roseburg that she did not expect them to name a suspect this week... I know Staton said a few months ago that he might be ready to by now but Desiree doesn't think they will.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back