901 users online (95 members and 806 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you think Amanda Knox is guilty?

Voters
787. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

267 33.93%
  • No

372 47.27%
  • Unsure

148 18.81%

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't think she is guilty. What reason would she have had to leave her boyfriend's house and go directly there and kill Meredith?...in a sex game like the prosecution claims? That's the best reason they could come up with? Besides, it is not very often that a woman kills someone by slashing their throat. That kind of brutality (stabbing and slashing) is usually committed by a man, not a woman. JMO

Deeply involved. Guilty. I am baffled at what might have gone down but I see how she can be "innocent".

Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    Guilty Murder One

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    Guilty.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

Guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and acting as those THINK she should .
    No one said breaking the cycle of abuse would be easy..... But Rewarding it is! Video of My blessings! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG_H4Tk5gJs

I am curious as to what the poll creator thinks how people that think AK (and the forgotten RS) were wrongly convicted -- that is, legally not guilty -- but are not convinced of her factual innocence should vote. (Legal guilt or non-guilt bein a separate question from factual guilt or innocence)

I personally voted no, since I believe that AK and RS are both legally not-guilty. I also rate them probably innocent of any connection to the crime.

I really don't know what happened exactly; I really don't think AK orchestrated the event, I guess it's possible she was involved peripherally (covering her ears in the kitchen) but I'm leaning against that as well. What I do know is that there is simply NOT enough evidence to prove that she was even there during the murder, or that she had anything to do with it, so she should be released.

A person should not be convicted based on the hunches and political needs of a corrupt man; they should be convicted based on properly acquired, analyzed, and prepared evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Monzoo View Post
    I am curious as to what the poll creator thinks how people that think AK (and the forgotten RS) were wrongly convicted -- that is, legally not guilty -- but are not convinced of her factual innocence should vote. (Legal guilt or non-guilt bein a separate question from factual guilt or innocence)

I personally voted no, since I believe that AK and RS are both legally not-guilty. I also rate them probably innocent of any connection to the crime.
    That's almost exactly my feeling. Her actual guilt or innocence is immaterial, the evidence just doesn't exist to prove her guilt.

not sure. I waver strongly between g/ng but some things just dont make sense to me.

NO discussion in this thread!

Salem

No doubt in my mind that she is guilty

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    At a MINIMUM, I think she's guilty of participating and not just "covering her ears". But I'm inclined to believe - and have from the beginning - that she is guilty.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

This is a no discussion thread.
    That means, you state your position or opinion, vote if you want and that's it. No rebuttals, no responding to other points of view.

Otherwise we have 2 discussion threads on the same topic.

So, voting is fine, posting what and why in as little or as much detail as you like is fine.
    But this is a

List only
    No discussion

thread.

Thanks.

I'd be interested to know what the percentage would be of people outside of the US. Most I know would say guilty as I did.

Yes, guilty.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast