Local 6 Uncovers New Info in Anthony Case

Chiquita71

Reaction score
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26980723/detail.html

“We have some information that hasn’t become public about what both sides in the case are asking when they’re questioning witnesses,” Pipitone said.

Pipitone's report will reveal details about the events of December 2008 and the discovery of skeletonized remains later found to be Caylee Anthony.

Maybe this does not need a thread. Mods please delete if you see fit. TIA.

I'm just wondering what this is, in every sense of the word/phrase.

:twocents:

Is this about the defense saying they weren't allowed to see the remains. Or, is it about the defense saying LE and the SA's office did not collect the remains right? Or, about how LE and the SA's office then gave evidence or ruined evidence...

Is this the same stuff/spin by the defense? Probably. Why would only one news outlet get this information?

In the short report, Mr. P says he has information that could further show where the defense is going...I look forward to that.

Any Websleuthers got this one? This is over my head right now. What is this? TIA.

My first thought was more interviews with the TES searchers who were deposed.

"about what both sides are asking when they are questioning witnesses." Has the defense asked any witnesses anything? Hasn't the defense put off most, if not all of their important depositions with their "witnesses?"

What question would the prosecution be asking that the defense is asking, that would not have been made "public" that is now in the hands of only one news team?

:waiting: for the trial.

IMHO. No jury is going to believe that anyone other than Casey Anthony murdered Caylee Marie and disposed of her in the woods off Suburban Drive. No matter what the defense does to spin the truth.

“We have some information that hasn’t become public about what both sides in the case are asking when they’re questioning witnesses,” Pipitone said.

Pipitone's report will reveal details about the events of December 2008 and the discovery of skeletonized remains later found to be Caylee Anthony.

BBM - If I had to guess? I think JB is having absolutely no luck in Chicago and he is going to go after Roy Kronk in the media again. Reasonable doubt and jury pool tainting, ya know? He has 75 days until jury selection and he is desperate.

]Pipitone said some of the information reinforces the state's contention that Caylee's death was a homicide, but other portions of the information raise questions about some alternative theories and the specter of some evidence being staged.

So in other words the same old bo**ocks of someone else put the body there

Why am I having the suspicion this will be reworked stuff to start the media hype because the trial is getting closer - and will be nothing we haven't already seen and discussed at length after length? :waitasec:

But that's just me....:banghead:

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/26979948/index.html Video

So Investigative Reporter Tony Pipitone has "just got some never released information" about the case that he is still going over and working on.

This information has not been released to the public nor to any other Media outlet
So now my question is Why does he have it, Who gave it to him and Why now?

Apparently the report reveals:
1) What Testimony the State will have that it was a homicide (What can I say..but..Duct Tape)

2) Questions the Defense has about the behaviour of those who were among the first to gain access to the remains found on Dec 11 2008 (IMO the Defense will be attacking LE here. Also..Who other than LE was allowed to cross the Crime Scene tape? Was Tim Miller?..the Defense may be bringing that up and put some sort of spin on it to benefit them IMO)

I wonder if Mr Piptone will be explaining who gave him these unrealsed documents, if any money/services/goods were exchanged for anything involving these reports, and why he alone was chosen to be a part of these unrealsed documents.

my guess is he won't answer any of the above questions.

Oh now the crime scene was staged? Is this payback for the tampering investigation? Now they are going to try an OJ defense? This just pizzes me off. Still waiting for the ahhhhhhhhh.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/26979948/index.html Video

So Investigative Reporter Tony Pipitone has "just got some never released information" about the case that he is still going over and working on.

This information has not been released to the public nor to any other Media outlet
So now my question is Why does he have it and Who gave it to him?

Apparently the report reveals:
1) What Testimony the State will have that it was a homicide

2) Questions the Defense has about the behaviour of those who were among the first to gain access to the remains found on Dec 11 2008 (IMO the Defense will be attacking LE here. Also..Who other than LE was allowed to cross the Crime Scene tape? Was Tim Miller?..the Defense may be bringing that up and put some sort of spin on it to benefit them IMO)

Quote Respect Intermezzo :)
REBBM

Why does he have it. And who gave it to him? The internet is showing us which media outlets are corrupt, where their agendas lie. The thought of getting my "news" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

from one media outlet is well... :floorlaugh:

All I can say is that he has made some big promises in those statements and members of this forum are not going to accord him too much credibility if he is "playing" the ratings game and doesn't deliver!

I can't imagine he will address hard evidence.

It will most likely be statements made to him by witnesses through interviews. Those are the only things that he can provide that were not "released". Everything else discoverable and relevant (to be used during trial) has been released.

If he comes up with something "new" that should have been handed over to the police, wouldn't that constitute interferring with an ongoing investigation? (or something to that effect)

Must be suffering some low ratings for their 11pm News program.
I suspect it will be on a par with something Jane Velez Mitchell would do- all hype and no substance. If there were anything important to reveal, why would he wait until tonight?

I wonder if Mr Piptone will be explaining who gave him these unrealsed documents, if any money/services/goods were exchanged for anything involving these reports, and why he alone was chosen to be a part of these unrealsed documents.

Agree Marshmallow and like I said - I think we are entering the many "Exclusive Scoops" time period when we will hear this sort of thing from now on and throughout the whole trial.

I'm guessing he has transcripts of depositions that are in the hands of both the state and defense. As such they are public records, so no crime would have been committed in obtaining them.

Pipitone said some of the information reinforces the state's contention that Caylee's death was a homicide, but other portions of the information raise questions about some alternative theories and the specter of some evidence being staged.

So in other words the same old bo**ocks of someone else put the body there

BBM -

Theory: Abstract thought; speculation
Staged: to produce or cause to happen for public view or public effect

So they are speculating that the crime scene was staged? Okay, let's think about this? What could have been staged?

Caylee's remains? Are they going to say that someone, other than Casey Anthony, had Caylee's remains stashed somewhere else? That they waited until Caylee's remains were completely skeletonized and then dismembered this poor baby and scattered her around a large area off Suburban Drive? That they then were smart enough to think to meticuously stage plant growth around the now scattered remains to make it appear that she had been there for 4-6 months? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

All evidence that links back to the Anthony home? That someone who had access to the Anthony home, between July 2008 and December 2008 (Law Enforcement, Leonard Padilla and his crew, Tim Miller, etc... ) took items from the Anthony home and placed them at the crime scene?

The duct tape? So someone took numerous pieces of this rare brand of duct tape from the Anthony home and placed it in swamp-like conditions long enough for it to appear the way it was eventually found over Caylee's skull? That they were able to reattach Caylee's hair to her skull, just so, and put her manable, just so, so that it appeared to have been there the entire time? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

The Whitney Laundry Bag, the Winnie the Pooh blanket, and the pink blanket? Again, so someone took these items from the Anthony home and were able to store them in swamp-like conditions so that it would appear that they had been at that location for the entire time? They were able to think far enough ahead to take leaves and place them on top of these items based on the seasons? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

Who wants to bet that we will be seeing George and Cindy for an interview VERY SOON?

Theory: Abstract thought; speculation
Staged: to produce or cause to happen for public view or public effect

So they are speculating that the crime scene was staged? Okay, let's think about this? What could have been staged?

Caylee's remains? Are they going to say that someone, other than Casey Anthony, had Caylee's remains stashed somewhere else? That they waited until Caylee's remains were completely skeletonized and then dismembered this poor baby and scattered her around a large area off Suburban Drive? That they then were smart enough to think to meticuously stage plant growth around the now scattered remains to make it appear that she had been there for 4-6 months? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

All evidence that links back to the Anthony home? That someone who had access to the Anthony home, between July 2008 and December 2008 (Law Enforcement, Leonard Padilla and his crew, Tim Miller, etc... ) took items from the Anthony home and placed them at the crime scene?

The duct tape? So someone took numerous pieces of this rare brand of duct tape from the Anthony home and placed it in swamp-like conditions long enough for it to appear the way it was eventually found over Caylee's skull? That they were able to reattach Caylee's hair to her skull, just so, and put her manable, just so, so that it appeared to have been there the entire time? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

The Whitney Laundry Bag, the Winnie the Pooh blanket, and the pink blanket? Again, so someone took these items from the Anthony home and were able to store them in swamp-like conditions so that it would appear that they had been at that location for the entire time? They were able to think far enough ahead to take leaves and place them on top of these items based on the seasons? Yeah, okay!! :maddening:

Who wants to bet that we will be seeing George and Cindy for an interview VERY SOON?

AND wouldn't that person be the luckiest murderer in the world - to have "innocent" Casey lying, not reporting Caylee "missing" for 31 days, getting the tattoo, lying to detectives about every aspect of her life...what luck! It would have been a lot harder for the mystery killer if Casey would have just reported Caylee missing. Good lord this is nonsense.

Sounds to me like he interviewed some "witnesses" that have been deposed already.......what did the SA and defense ask you? Depending on who, it will probably be a rehash of stuff already discussed and/or debunked here at WS, or spinning defense bs that may be picked up as "truth" by those not as well versed in the case as WS. I agree it's probably more of a ratings stunt to play the story up again, in anticipation of the trial starting in May. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back