GUILTY NM - Robert Warren for child *advertiser censored*, Santa Fe, 2006

Missizzy

Reaction score
I'm assuming that the feds tracked this man from 2006 to 2009, when the FBI snagged his name when he responded to a bogus offer of "free child *advertiser censored*". How many children were victimized during those years? That bothers me. I realize that they were building a case but three years? The decades old sex abuse charged is chilling. I wonder who withdrew the charge?

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local News/Man-gets-5-years-for-child-*advertiser censored*

Historian gets 5 years for child *advertiser censored*

"A 71-year-old retired lawyer, author and recognized Holocaust historian will spend the next five years in prison for receiving child *advertiser censored* at his northwest Santa Fe home.

Robert A. Warren, XXXX Vista Sandia, was sentenced Wednesday in U.S. District Court after he admitted receiving a 3-minute, 15-second video clip online of a man sexually assaulting a prepubescent female who was tied up with a rope.

Warren acknowledged in the plea agreement he signed Wednesday that according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, "There were 2,621 known images and 26 known videos from 141 different series on my computer..."

and

"....Court documents indicate Warren, who practiced law in New York before retiring to New Mexico, had been busted as part of a New Orleans-based investigation into child *advertiser censored* in 2006...."

and

"...The search-warrant affidavit filed by the FBI states that Warren on Aug. 17, 1969, was arrested in New York on one felony count of "sexual abuse." That charge was "withdrawn" the following day, according to the document...."

more at link

Is his credibility as a historian of torture (holocaust) marred by the fact that he invited the torture of a young girl into his personal library?

The sexual/physical abuse of children is to me the modern holocaust.

And that, is JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back