761 users online (154 members and 607 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

LIVE MONDAY: Web Chat with BD-what would you ask her? *LIST ONLY*

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345916

The web chat with Billie Dunn will take place live on bigcountryhomepage.com on Monday, February 28 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.

This should be interesting. I hope they have good servers lol

If you could ask BD ONE question, what would it be? No cheating lol I said ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    If you could ask BD ONE question, what would it be? No cheating lol I said ONE!
    Where's Hailey?

first.....GMWAS! Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

One question..................one question only BD, WHERE IS HAILEY?

where is hailey???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

My first question was taken, so

WHEN IS YOUR POLYGRAPH SCHEDULED?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Sorry I can't resist..............................where's the couch?

Seriously, I can't believe BJD is taking questions. We are going to have a field day!

MOO

Mel

Yeah....she will be answering the softball pitches from her "friends", nothing more.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

A web chat? Why do I have the feeling that it will be worse than her on NG...oooh, this is NOT going to end well, not with people right in her face in a chat about SA. This might be a very short chat.

Or not. You're right, Teh. It's going be double moderated, so softball questions only, I would imagine. Well that's no fun at all.

Geez, it's Cindy Anthony all over again, except in a web chat - softball questions and probably comments that only make BD look good. I think I stay away from it so I don't vomit.
    Last edited by Aedrys; 02-24-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Yeah....she will be answering the softball pitches from her "friends", nothing more.
    You're prolly right. Each question will be screened carefully beforehand and she will not answer the tough questions (IMHO). Oh bother.....

MOO

Mel

Where's Shawn living currently?

I can't ask just one question.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    A web chat? Why do I have the feeling that it will be worse than her on NG...oooh, this is NOT going to end well, not with people right in her face in a chat about SA. This might be a very short chat.
    The chat will also be moderated by bigcountyhomepage.com staff to prevent obscene or offensive questions from appearing in the chat room.
    I do hope that it's moderated well. Because if it's not, we won't really hear anything, other than her defending herself and SA, which we've heard for 2 months.
    I hope that she's asked questions that should have a very simple answer.
    When was the last time you 'spoke' to Hailey? what was said the last time you spoke to her? What did Hailey eat that day(tuesday)?(I've always wondered if there were any dirty dishes, wrappers, anything to indicate that Hailey woke up that day and had something to eat)

Bringing this over from the Media Links thread so i can reply (hope that's ok to do):

Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    LIVE MONDAY: Web Chat with Hailey Dunn's Mother

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fullte...medium=twitter

The web chat with Billie Dunn will take place live on bigcountryhomepage.com on Monday, February 28 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Dunn has agreed to take questions via a chat room on bigcountryhomepage.com. Dunn will respond to the questions via a live video stream. The chat will be moderated by bigcountryhomepage.com’s Maria Oliver.

The chat will also be moderated by bigcountyhomepage.com staff to prevent obscene or offensive questions from appearing in the chat room.
    BBM
    It certainly sounds like they are anticipating a *lively* discussion. A shame that it will be so heavily moderated, because I doubt if we will learn anything. I would prefer an unmoderated chat- one that will get a rise out of her and trigger unrehearsed answers.

I would ask her if she is even the slightest bit worried that SA might turn on her and hurt HER. (Assuming she knows more than she has said about where Hailey is/what happened/and SA is responsible)

I doubt she would answer this but I would ask " WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING SHAWN OVER YOUR SON?"
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast