LIVE MONDAY: Web Chat with BD-what would you ask her? *LIST ONLY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could ask BD ONE question, what would it be? No cheating lol I said ONE!

first.....GMWAS! Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

One question..................one question only BD, WHERE IS HAILEY?

My first question was taken, so

WHEN IS YOUR POLYGRAPH SCHEDULED?

Sorry I can't resist..............................where's the couch?

Seriously, I can't believe BJD is taking questions. We are going to have a field day!

MOO

Mel

Yeah....she will be answering the softball pitches from her "friends", nothing more.

A web chat? Why do I have the feeling that it will be worse than her on NG...oooh, this is NOT going to end well, not with people right in her face in a chat about SA. This might be a very short chat.

Or not. You're right, Teh. It's going be double moderated, so softball questions only, I would imagine. Well that's no fun at all.

Geez, it's Cindy Anthony all over again, except in a web chat - softball questions and probably comments that only make BD look good. I think I stay away from it so I don't vomit.

Yeah....she will be answering the softball pitches from her "friends", nothing more.

You're prolly right. Each question will be screened carefully beforehand and she will not answer the tough questions (IMHO). Oh bother.....

MOO

Mel

Where's Shawn living currently?

I can't ask just one question.

A web chat? Why do I have the feeling that it will be worse than her on NG...oooh, this is NOT going to end well, not with people right in her face in a chat about SA. This might be a very short chat.

The chat will also be moderated by bigcountyhomepage.com staff to prevent obscene or offensive questions from appearing in the chat room.

I do hope that it's moderated well. Because if it's not, we won't really hear anything, other than her defending herself and SA, which we've heard for 2 months.
I hope that she's asked questions that should have a very simple answer.
When was the last time you 'spoke' to Hailey? what was said the last time you spoke to her? What did Hailey eat that day(tuesday)?(I've always wondered if there were any dirty dishes, wrappers, anything to indicate that Hailey woke up that day and had something to eat)

Bringing this over from the Media Links thread so i can reply (hope that's ok to do):

LIVE MONDAY: Web Chat with Hailey Dunn's Mother

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=345916&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The web chat with Billie Dunn will take place live on bigcountryhomepage.com on Monday, February 28 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Dunn has agreed to take questions via a chat room on bigcountryhomepage.com. Dunn will respond to the questions via a live video stream. The chat will be moderated by bigcountryhomepage.com’s Maria Oliver.

The chat will also be moderated by bigcountyhomepage.com staff to prevent obscene or offensive questions from appearing in the chat room.

BBM
It certainly sounds like they are anticipating a *lively* discussion. A shame that it will be so heavily moderated, because I doubt if we will learn anything. I would prefer an unmoderated chat- one that will get a rise out of her and trigger unrehearsed answers.

I would ask her if she is even the slightest bit worried that SA might turn on her and hurt HER. (Assuming she knows more than she has said about where Hailey is/what happened/and SA is responsible)

I doubt she would answer this but I would ask " WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING SHAWN OVER YOUR SON?"

Good questions. I have a million, but just one that's not been asked:

If there were no conflicts at home as you claim, why did you tell Hailey not to leave the house during her Christmas vacation?

So far so good in here. Just remember that BD is not on trial nor is she a named POI in her daughter's disappearance. Wondering about things she's said that aren't making sense is fine. Watch the line. I can see this thread going sideways before Monday if y'all aren't cautious. :grouphug:

I doubt she would answer this but I would ask " WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING SHAWN OVER YOUR SON?"

katy, my question was along those same lines...

"If CPS contacted you tomorrow and said DD could return home, under the condition you immediately cut off ALL contact with SA, the lone suspect in your daughter's disappearance, would you agree to and abide by those terms?"

How often was Hailey at home alone with Shawn?

How many days a week did you work?

Do you go to sleep at night before Shawn does?

Did Shawn play the Xbox Sunday night?

Have you both retaken a polygraph? If not, why not?

Is your large dog, an inside dog?

Do you still have employment at the hospital?

Why have you changed your story so many times???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie