638 users online (79 members and 559 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.

per Art Harris source: Misty offered complete Immunity

Exclusive: Misty Croslin Immunity Offer?

February 25th, 2011

http://www.artharris.com/2011/02/25/...fer/#more-4993

With thanks to Dr. Know for posting the article in the Media thread.
    The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Misty Croslin was verbally offered immunity from prosecution for the murder of a five year old girl, missing since 2009, if she coughed up facts that could lead authorities to the body of Haleigh Cummings, and provide verifiable details about what happened to her former stepdaughter.
    I know where you post.

No offense to Art but this makes no bloody sense to me. If Ronald was not involved, why the heck would they give the person who killed her immunity to find her body? Haleigh's mom wants her home without any punishment for her death?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    No offense to Art but this makes no bloody sense to me. If Ronald was not involved, why the heck would they give the person who killed her immunity to find her body? Haleigh's mom wants her home without any punishment for her death?
    Ron IS involved. I hope she gets a lawyer, and negotiates a sentence where she tells all and gets out of prison and gets probation, that will really get this rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Ron IS involved. I hope she gets a lawyer, and negotiates a sentence where she tells all and gets out of prison and gets probation, that will really get this rolling.
    She has a lawyer. Possibly two.

I'm not sure what to make of this "news" and Art Harris's ever present "sources close to the case", but I humbly and gratefully acknowledge Dr. K's and Emma's efforts to alert us of this latest report.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    What I don't get is ... She was offered immunity from prosecution for murder ... but offerred no adjustment to the 20 some years on the drug charges... so she'd still serve time ... and serve it as a rat if she squeaked ...

Not that I have much experience ... but this does not seem like a terribly aggressive nor timely offer.

Why would such an offer motivate Misty to rat on Ron or Timmy? (assuming she had info.)

How would it change her immediate problem (long sentence she already has).

These folks gave up nothing on each other and from what I can tell ... why should they?

Misty never told Robert Fields that she had something to trade for a deal either.

JMHO...and I could be missing something here...just let me know.

The most logical conclusion is that they all know what happened and are equally guilty, and know that serving time on drug charges is better than serving time for murder.
    I know where you post.

I agree, Emma. There was no incentive for Misty to talk. The implication is that she MIGHT have been given a break on the drug charges in Putnam County. But if the offer came down after she had been sentenced in St Johns County, then what did she have to gain by talking? Twenty five years as a snitch? Not much of a deal there.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    What I don't get is ... She was offered immunity from prosecution for murder ... but offerred no adjustment to the 20 some years on the drug charges... so she'd still serve time ... and serve it as a rat if she squeaked ...

Not that I have much experience ... but this does not seem like a terribly aggressive nor timely offer.

Why would such an offer motivate Misty to rat on Ron or Timmy? (assuming she had info.)

These folks gave up nothing on each other and from what I can tell ... why should they?

Misty never told Robert Fields that she had something to trade for a deal either.

The most logical conclusion is that they all know what happened and are equally guilty, and know that serving time on drug charges is better than serving time for murder.
    They want evidence and she might not know where the evidence is.
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

well, if this is true, I'm hopeful she'll take the deal. I think, (& this is just MOO) , LE suspects Tommy as the perp... & them asking a sister to turn on her brother, is a tall order. so, it looks like LE is ready to negotiate. For those of you who suspect Misty as the murderer...she's never even come close to being named a suspect. Her brother holds that distinction. MOO.

I highly suspect Misty knows what happened to Haleigh but I doubt she has any information as to how and where Ron C and family disposed of Haleigh's remains..No way would Ron C and Co. allow her to be privvy to that information.JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I highly suspect Misty knows what happened to Haleigh but I doubt she has any information as to how and where Ron C and family disposed of Haleigh's remains..No way would Ron C and Co. allow her to be privvy to that information.JMHO
    ITA. Maybe she'll grow a concious and at least tell what she knows. I think LE knows who probably did it, but needs the evidence to back it up. JMO

Do the right thing for once Misty.

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

Maybe Misty is not so much in LOVE with Ron anymore.
    Maybe Misty is NOT afraid or under his control anymore.
    Misty now MAY talk!!!! with or without a big deal!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post

Because Misty had surrounded herself with people like Ronald Cummings who told her she basically had a free pass to do whatever she wants, she was a minor, I really bet when she said, I am just a 17 year old kid, how much can one kid take, well I bet those words were fed to her to say, she couldnt even be mentioned on police reports, so in a way, she did a lot of dirty work for Ron, she was an asset to him until she turned 18. No one ever thought she would get 20 years for this crime, I have no doubts she thought she would at the very worst get 3 years, everyone was shocked by the ruling. So now its all sinking in. If the cops wanted to solve this, they need to go to her in person, say, agree to testify about what Ron did, and be truthful, we will be giving tests, and you can walk out of here tomorrow, give her a night to think about it, this would be over.

She is not going to rot away her youth for Ron, and I bet even he is impressed she hasn't broke yet. She really is Ronalds best girlfriend ever.

I posted the article and still don't believe it. It doesn't make sense to offer her full immunity. But that's just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    I posted the article and still don't believe it. It doesn't make sense to offer her full immunity. But that's just my thoughts.
    It does if shes been threatened that she will go down just as hard as the person who actually did it!

I wish someone other than AH was saying this...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast