1123 users online (238 members and 885 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IA - Marc Allen, 13, Des Moines, 29 March 1986

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

MARC JAMES ALLEN Age Progression
    Case Type: Endangered Missing
    DOB: May 13, 1972 Sex: Male
    Missing Date: Mar 29, 1986 Race: White
    Age Now: 38 Height: 5'0" (152 cm)
    Missing City: DES MOINES Weight: 85 lbs (39 kg)
    Missing State : IA Hair Color: Brown
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
    Case Number: NCMC1053047

Circumstances: Marc's photo is shown age-progressed to 37 years. He was last seen leaving his home is Des Moines, Iowa, on March 29, 1986. He was on his way to a friend's home, but never arrived. The last time he was seen, Marc was wearing a light blue t-shirt, blue jean shorts, white socks, and gray tennis shoes.

I read somewhere that Sam Soda lived on the same street as Marc Allen. Sam Soda figures prominently in Johnny Gosch's disappearance. I haven't been able to confirm that Soda really did live near Marc, but if it's true, I wonder if police have checked it out?

Just curious, where did you find that information?

Quote Originally Posted by helenjean View Post
    Just curious, where did you find that information?
    It was probably Franklin Files; it's really the only other place I go that talks about Johnny Gosch. I honestly don't remember though, and I wish I did. I think it was Noreen who said it (probably on Franklin Files), but I don't remember.

Marc's disappearance could easily be connected to the other two (he even has similar coloring to Gosch) but for some reason he's never gotten any attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    I read somewhere that Sam Soda lived on the same street as Marc Allen. Sam Soda figures prominently in Johnny Gosch's disappearance. I haven't been able to confirm that Soda really did live near Marc, but if it's true, I wonder if police have checked it out?
    Who is Sam Soda?

I was just reading through this thread and when I read the comment above mine, it just broke my heart. Why hasn't this case gotten any attention? Surely this family are looking for their child? I've read through the Johnny Gosch thread (and was just sickened by some of the theories out there about what happened to him-truly horrifying if those theories are true). I hope that Marc's family are able to find their child or at least find some answers.

Who is Sam Soda?
    Sorry I'm so late answering this.

Sam Soda was a private investigator at the time of Johnny's disappearance (or at least he said he was); I think most recently he's been some sort of businessman. He worked with Noreen, but she found out later that Paul Bonacci identified Sam Soda as the man who took photos of Johnny and brought them to a hotel room; in essence he was one of the "sellers," if that is in fact what happened to Johnny.

I became aware of your name this evening, Marc Allen. I pray for you and your family tonight. May God bless you all.
    Peace is flowing like a river,
    Flowing out through you and me,
    Spreading out into the desert,
    Setting all the captives free.

Have you seen these missing Iowa children?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...sey=nav%7Chead
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkismom View Post
    Have you seen these missing Iowa children?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/art...sey=nav%7Chead
    Does anyone know if there is a listing that includes young men from Iowa (approx. 15 to 25) who disappeared between 1971 and May 13, 1983? I have had a difficult time trying to find such a list.

I believe the cases of Marc, Johnny Gosch and Eugene Martin are all connected. Those poor boys.

He really is the forgotten one out of the missing Des Moines paperboys. Thinking of Marc and his loved ones.

Johnny Gosch and Eugene Wade disappeared from the same area and both were paperboys. I believe they were used in sexual slavery if you read the crazy stuff Noreen Gosch and Paul Bonacci have said. I think Johnny visited his mom in 2000 or something like that. Marc Allen is also probably related. From what they said, politicians were serviced by these young kids and it was a pedophile ring. Sounds almost too bizarre to believe.

I just read Marc's info on the Charley Project. Does anyone know what city in MN Marc's dad lived in back in 1986? Was the father ever followed up on to see if he had taken Marc?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast