ND Law Enforcement Agencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
North Dakota Highway Patrol
From the Red River Valley region in the east, to the wide open spaces of our prairie lands and the pristine Theodore Roosevelt National Park in the west, North Dakota is truly a great place to live, raise a family, or plan your next vacation. North Dakota consistently remains one of the safest states in the nation, and the North Dakota Highway Patrol stands ready to partner with you, our motoring public, to ensure that our highways remain as safe as possible.
Our agency strives to maintain a high visibility presence on our highways to help deter violations and to help those who may need assistance. Our job is to provide the safest travel experience for you and your loved ones, and we are strongly committed to accomplishing this task. We remain vigilant in our efforts to enforce those violations which pose the greatest threat to the safety of you and your family.
I welcome your comments regarding the North Dakota Highway Patrol. Please feel free to contact me at 701-328-2455 or email me at ndhpinfo@nd.gov.
Together we can make a difference. Please buckle up, drive safely, and enjoy your travels in North Dakota!
Please contact us if you have any questions about our services or our web site.

Police Locator By State
PoliceLocator.com is your resource for finding police departments, sheriff's offices and other law enforcement agencies in the United States of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth