801 users online (138 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

AR - Ronnie Russell, 29, Batesville, 4 Nov 2010

BATESVILLE, Ark. (KTHV) -- Ronnie Russell, a 29-year-old father of three, disappeared Nov. 4 from Batesville without a trace.

With only rumors and suspicions for leads, Russell's family and the Independence County Sheriffs Department are running out of options. Detectives say he was last seen at his cousin's house.

more here

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=145726
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-07-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

I am guessing this is actually 4, Nov. 2010 (not 2011) that he went missing. Not many details in the article.

I wonder why they think people are holding back information if the believe he is only 'missing'.?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
    I am guessing this is actually 4, Nov. 2010 (not 2011) that he went missing. Not many details in the article.

I wonder why they think people are holding back information if the believe he is only 'missing'.?
    We don't believe he is just missing. He had a pretty rocky life for the past few years. His wife in my opinion nows more than she lets on. It was Nov 4 2010. The police have not done what they are paid to do. They have basically ignored every lead.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-24-2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Ronnie has been missing for five years now. They covered his disappearance back in February.

http://www.fox16.com/news/news/the-m...e-paul-russell

Halloween 2010 was the last time Wanda Tosh took a picture of her son, Ronnie Paul Russell.

According to his mom, the father of three from Batesville loved his kids more than anything. Four days after the photo was snapped, he vanished. The case remains unsolved, but his mom strongly believes someone knows what happened and where he is.

The only thing she wants is for someone to find her son, who, right now, is among "The Missing."
    "It's hard," Wanda says. "I mean it's on my mind everyday."

She continues to search, despite fearing the worst.

"I don't think my son is alive," says Wanda. "My heart is broken. I just want closure. I just want to know where he's at."

Recent interview with Ronnie's mother, Wanda.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/u...11_13_22-07_00