AR AR - Ronnie Russell, 29, Batesville, 4 Nov 2010

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
RONNIE-RUSSELL-29-MISSING-BATESVILLE-ARKANSAS-04NOV2010.jpg

BATESVILLE, Ark. (KTHV) -- Ronnie Russell, a 29-year-old father of three, disappeared Nov. 4 from Batesville without a trace.

With only rumors and suspicions for leads, Russell's family and the Independence County Sheriffs Department are running out of options. Detectives say he was last seen at his cousin's house.

more here

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=145726

I am guessing this is actually 4, Nov. 2010 (not 2011) that he went missing. Not many details in the article.

I wonder why they think people are holding back information if the believe he is only 'missing'.?

We don't believe he is just missing. He had a pretty rocky life for the past few years. His wife in my opinion nows more than she lets on. It was Nov 4 2010. The police have not done what they are paid to do. They have basically ignored every lead.

Ronnie has been missing for five years now. They covered his disappearance back in February.

http://www.fox16.com/news/news/the-missing-part-3-ronnie-paul-russell

Halloween 2010 was the last time Wanda Tosh took a picture of her son, Ronnie Paul Russell.

According to his mom, the father of three from Batesville loved his kids more than anything. Four days after the photo was snapped, he vanished. The case remains unsolved, but his mom strongly believes someone knows what happened and where he is.

The only thing she wants is for someone to find her son, who, right now, is among "The Missing."

"It's hard," Wanda says. "I mean it's on my mind everyday."

She continues to search, despite fearing the worst.

"I don't think my son is alive," says Wanda. "My heart is broken. I just want closure. I just want to know where he's at."

Hey everyone! I am the assistant to the host of Unfound, Edward Dentzel. He interviewed Ronnie's mother. You should listen to the interview.

Here is my friend Edward's page. He is the host of the podcast Unfound. /m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626269313&ref=content_filter

Here is a link to the cases he has done so far. UnFound--A Missing Persons Program | Free Podcasts | Podomatic

UnFound--A Missing Persons Program

Here is a link to the Unfound Podcast Discussion Group. Unfound Podcast Discussion Group Public Group | Facebook

Unfound Podcast, where the weekly Wednesday live video is done.
Unfound Podcast

Unfound is also carried online by a major newspaper. UnFound — A Missing Persons Program/

Unfound is also on YouTube. Unfound Podcast

Catch My Killer Podcast just released an episode about Ronnie's disappearance.
1657626451472.png

5586DMAR.jpg
5586DMAR1.jpg
5586DMAR2.jpg

Name: Ronnie Paul Russell
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: November 4, 2010
Location Last Seen: Batesville, Independence County, Arkansas

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: 1981
Race: White
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Nickname/Alias: Unknown

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Scars on arms, chest, and face; tattoos of his children's feet on his back; snake tattoo on forearm; tattoo of the name "Candy" on side of neck

Identifiers​

Dentals: Available, restorations on teeth #5 & 12
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items​

Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance​

Ronnie was last seen on November 4, 2010. He and his wife had just separated, and Ronnie had moved in with his mother. On the night he disappeared he was at his uncle's house. Ronnie was given a ride to Hardee's. Instead of going into the restaurant, Ronnie walked away, never to be seen again.

Investigating Agency(s)​

Agency Name: Independence County Sheriff's Office
Agency Contact Person: Sheriff Shawn Stephens
Agency Phone Number: 870-793-8838
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 10-14387

NamUs Case Number: MP11427

Information Source(s)​

NamUs
AR DPS
KLRT-TV 6/FOX - Feb. 12, 2015

Admin Notes​

Added: 12/23/21; Last Updated: 12/23/21 - By: hb

Ronnie’s case is being reviewed again by the Independence County Sheriffs Department after the release of Madison Kennedy’s 4 part story. There are a lot of people who have remained silent out of fear but are now starting to come forward. The Sheriff's Department is not making his case a priority, but they have stated they will look into anything that is brought to them.

Ronnie’s Story Parts 1-4 can be found on the FB group page A voice for the lost or on Ronnie’s FB page “Who Killed Ronnie Russell” and is going to be published in the Batesville Guard Daily News in the near futures

Updates to Ronnies’s story are going up on A Voice for the Lost FB page and on Who Killed Ronnie Russell FB Page. Parts 1-4 will be updated and Part 5 will be released.

Much has been revealed in this case since October of 2023, and little has been done.

Catch My Killer Podcast just released an episode about Ronnie's disappearance.
View attachment 353991
I think he had "help" disappearing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes