Please continue here.
Phylicia Barnes is from Monroe, North Carolina and was visiting the Baltimore area with her family when she was reported missing. Police believe she was abducted and suspect foul play.
Anyone with information about Barnes’ whereabouts is asked to call Baltimore's Missing Persons Unit at 443-984-7385.
If you have any information on this young girl, you are urged to call 1-800-843-5678,or the Baltimore Maryland City Police Department at 1-410-396-2525.
Added 'tipline' additional number which appears in numerous MSM articles:
The Baltimore Police Department is asking anyone with information on this case to call 855-223-0033.
her missing poster:
Added info from Wednesday February 2nd, 2011 Baltimore LE presser:
We want people in the Bmore area to concentrate on that Tuesday. They may have seen something that makes no sense, that doesn’t seem significant to them, but in light of THIS, it may have significance to US .
Last edited by Cubby; 02-28-2011 at 07:38 AM.
Carried over from thread 4. I fully agree, other than I believe something happened on the 28th rather than the 27th as it has been verified that PB verbally spoke with her half sister(s) - at least DB on the 28th. AND DB has been fully cleared of any involvement in PB's disapperance by LE.
Last edited by Cubby; 02-28-2011 at 07:42 AM.
Also carried over from thread 4:
Thank you Sun48shine. This is important info imo for many reasons. It minimally confirms the location of the laundry room. MJ didn't have far to go, and I'd guess if he was back and forth from the apartment he was the one to unlock the door to the unit AND possibly propped open the laundry room door if the door has a lock. It tells me, if PB left and was abducted by a stranger - someone had to see this. It also tells me that some stranger had to have kept enough of a watch on the apartment to not only know when MJ left, but also to get into the or near the unit without the 'large number of people' in the area and have gone unnoticed. I find that VERY unlikely.
Again, we'd have to explain why MJ had enough concern to ensure KB didn't show up and to let PB sleep. I don't believe PB was fine when MJ left that apartment. I think whatever occured happened at or near the 12:30 time contact with PB abruptly ceased and it took MJ an hour to get PB out of the apartment and clean up whatever he needed to clean up.
LE needs to check those ping records and search wherever MJ's phone pinged that afternoon - IF his phone pinged. IMO, he could have been careful enough to leave his phone behind, possibly on a charger and gone wherever to dispose of her leaving the phone behind so he'd know LE could not trace his whereabouts that afternoon. Maybe not since MJ had to call LBC from somehwere and on some phone........ Can someone remind me/us what MJ posted on the Find PB facebook with regards to the 3:30 time LBC was supposed to have been back at the apartment? FWIW, I still think MJ is trying to throw LBC under the bus here........
Also carried over from thread 4:
Respectfully, crawling through dumpsters two months later is likely not going to help. I can't imagine any dumpsters haven't been picked up since Phylicia went missing. They need SAR volunteers with cadaver dogs if they are going to be searching dumpsters.
We STILL don't know if LE ever had cadaver dogs search the apartment and immediate area around the apartment.
some snippets from the above article:
Homicide detectives and FBI agents traveled to Monroe, NC and visited Phylicia's high school, Union Academy, to speak with the teen's closest friends.
"We're talking to friends and associates that Phylicia hung around with, and corroborate some of the information we've gotten through interviews," Baltimore Police Spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said.
He added the meeting between police and the FBI would discuss the trip to North Carolina.
Guglielmi said once the weather breaks in Baltimore, investigators wanted to conduct at least one more wide scale search for clues or evidence.
Ben Thomas, a parent of a student at Union Academy drove 7 hours to Baltimore to help with the search efforts.
"I felt like there was something I could do, I had the ability leave the house," he said, "I felt like people that know the situation should be out of their comfort zone, and so I went to Baltimore."
Thomas said during his visit there were as many as 40 civilian volunteers helping search near the Reisterstown Square Apartments.
Also, according to the above article MJ is communicating with LE with his attorney present.
So MJ is speaking with LE, with his lawyer present...
After reading the article Cubby posted above, I had to wonder when that meeting with LE occurred, because that article was an update of previous articles. What was new info, and what was repeating old info?
Why would MJ have to talk to anyone if he has told everything he knows?
I think if I was innocent and had talked to LE a number of times, at some point, I would say "no more, I've told you everything I know." If he is still talking, maybe he has guilt to hide, wants to see where investigation is, or else is just totally innocent and as desperate to find Phylicia as her family is...but I would have taken a LD test right away too and we don't know if he did, do we?
Just my opinion, of course.
As far as we know no one has taken a poly and the one DB offered to take through the PI who is donating his time on this case was cancelled at LE's request. (We are presuming LE wants to issue their own poly's with their own experts - but that is speculation with regards to why LE requested the poly DB offered to take be cancelled.)
I keep going back to the point where PB was taken. I go back to 9ish in the morning on the 28th. Just by chance LBC spends the night. Any other time, I'd think he would want to go and party with his family and friends. Maybe hang out and kick it with the gang. In this first part of the morning, we have PB encountering (MJ and his family member).
Then when 10-ish a.m. comes along, here again, we have PB encountering MJ for the second time that morning. PB only mentions MJ's name on her FB status.
Also, it was MJ who stuck around long enough to report PB's activity. Even with the phone contact, here again, we have MJ on the scene at the time phone communication was lost.
I thought about the over dose scenario but, I can't see MJ allowing himself to be used as the main pawn. He would never intentionally do that.
At 9-ish a.m. MJ picked up LBC from DB's apt. From there, he says he went to a relatives home to drop LBC off. Probably took a little amount of time to talk to his other family members who may have been at that home.
It seems to me that if MJ planned on moving that very day, why would he take his LBC home? LBC could help carry items that needed to be removed.
Out of ALL days to do laundry, when MJ knew PB was going to be at the apt alone. I wonder if he knew KB was getting off early before he got to the apt or was it, not until he returned, is when he over heard that KB was getting off early. Did KB truly get off early or were DB and PB just saying that to scare MJ off. That's the only logical explanation that I can come up with, why KB never stopped by the apt.
It seems more logical to me that while MJ was alone in the apt with PB, that he forced PB into leaving and getting into someones transportation. Perhaps MJ's family members were alerted once they saw what PB had posted on FB. It could also be that MJ convinced PB that everything was Okay and let him treat her to lunch (which I doubt).
Having said that, this means PB was/is still alive at the time of leaving the apt building. MJ would have wanted to take PB somewhere other than just drive around with PB for a long period of time. Where would MJ or his brothers go. Most likely not around a bunch of females. MJ probably wouldn't have any problem bringing PB around males or either somewhere alone with PB. LBC went back over to the apt for a reason. Probably other family members or friends might have met up. They had to go somewhere with PB. I see where there are different locations where the guys like to make music. jmo. Hope the phone pings work
Last edited by investigate1; 03-01-2011 at 02:41 AM.
I believe that LBC coming back to the apartment was an attempt at giving MJ an alibi. PB was there sleeping when he left, and she was gone when he returned, as LBC could verify. It's a thin, washed out excuse for an alibi, but I can see them coming up with it. Why? Because they had no respect for DB/KB, and thought they would "buy" whatever they said.
I keep coming back to the facebook snooping that PB allegedly did for DB. Why was this told to the press, and then never revisited?
I am concerned for the family's spirits. It sounds like LE is starting to back off and move on to other cases, and that concerns me. Is there any way that doing so would be done as a way to lure out the culprits? Make them feel falsely secure, and thus more likely to trip themselves up?
Article with most updated info from LE (released before vigil last night).
(FYI the video has nothing different than the article. Actually the article has way more info.)
In the last two months Baltimore homicide detectives and the FBI have combed through one hundred and thirty tips, but still no sign of Phylicia Barnes.
Other articles marking the 2 month anniversary of PB's disappearance:
http://www.wbaltv.com/r/27029351/detail.htmlOn Eyewitness News today starting at 5 p.m., anchor Robyn McGlohn has a rare, personal glimpse into the daily world of Phylicia’s friends and classmates at Union Academy. She shows what they’re doing to keep this case in the spotlight and to remain hopeful that Phylicia will be found alive.
Great video attached, with footage of Marcus (Guardian Angel), KB, DB, and Harry (Uncle).
Nothing in the video that isn't in the article, so I didn't need to transcribe.
My heart goes out to DB. She is clearly taking all of this very hard, indeed. She looks like a shell of the woman we first met in the media back in late December.
Another video with good footage from the vigil last night.
There is content not in the article, so when I get a chance, I will transcribe. Some quotes from KB, etc.
"We are still waiting for her return" (Woman's voice)
Family and friends file into a meeting room at the apartment complex where she was last seen. It is where she had been staying with her sister and where the search for her began
"We're really trying to keep her face out there, keep her face in the news so people won't stop looking for her" KB.
KB and DB hold out hope that there sister will come home, safe, and soon.
Initailly there were plenty of leads, but none have panned out.
"Yeah, in the beginnning we got a lot, and then once the police kinda came in and took over everythign went to the police. but in the beginning we got a lot of calls, a lot of tips." DB.
Baltimore police continue to pursue the case, but as the weeks went by, fewer and fewer came in.
"I wish we had something positive to report. We simply don't. We are all very frustrated by this." (Head of Detectives).
Her face has been all over the city, on flyers and billboards. Detectives have tracked more than 130 tips from as far away as Wa. State. Still no sign of PB, and her family grows more and more worried every week.
"It's been a whole two months, a long two months waiting. We have been hoping and praying that somebody has seen something that is important, that they may not think is important. If they would just say something" (Woman, family member)
While police say they can't keep searching forever, her family says they will.
"We won't stop searching, we won't stop hoping and praying that she is returned" (Same woman, with two younger males standing by her).
BPD Presser 2-28-11
[ame="http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13007820"]Phylicia Barnes Update 02/28/11 10:12AM, Phylicia Barnes has now been missing for 2 months. Major Terrance Mclarney of the Homicide Section gives an updat...[/ame]
Det. Moses introduces Major of Homicide McLarney
Today is 2 months. We continue to have a squad dedicated to the investigation. We continue to work it as a missing person, possible abduction.
But it has definitely entered the critical stage, from a standpoint that it has been 2 months.
We still have the FBI MD child abduction task force working with us. they are providing a lot of technical assistance that has made the investigation go forward. We have investigated over 130 leads. We continue to get leads in from across the country, as far away as Wa. State.
I wish we had something positive to report, we simply don't. We are all very frustrated by this.
We are able to continue working it with an entire squad that has not picked up a case since they got involved in this case. We are able to do that because the other members of the homicide unit are basically taking their place as cases come in. We will continue down this road.
What we want everyone to think about is not only sitings of PB, but back to the 28th, which was the Tuesday following Christmas. That afternoon and evening. We are very interested in anything anyone may have seen anywhere in the Baltimore metropolitan area, the afternoon and evening of Dec. 28.
How many people are dedicated in this squad?
There is a squad of six, and a sergeant. We have had to use them a little bit in the rotation, but that squad has not picked up a murder or any other investigation.As I said, we have the FBI task force, and they show up with a half-dozen people whenever we need them. And of course the homicide unit, there is another approximately 50 detectives that we can pull in When needed when there are things to work on.
Are you planning another search in the coming days?
When the weather breaks, which will be soon, but before the foliage comes in. We are going to have another search or two. We are picking those locations based on just some common sense things that we would like to get done before spring goes to far down the road. We will be reaching out to the community for some help in doing that.
Have you ever had a case quite like this, where there has just been no trace of someone for so long?
No. We have had such cases, and they ended poorly. But for this amount of time? No, not that I recall. The big thing here, of course, is like any 16 year old girl, PB was in constant contact on her cell phone, FB... All the things that kids are doing. That has all stopped... which is very concerning for everyone. We have sent detectives to NY, to the Carolinas, along with the FBI. The FBI has checked out sitings far away. Our local homicide and detective units from the affected units have been helping us as things come up, with tips in their geographic areas.
Do you have a person of interest at all?
We have several people from the beginning. And I want to be really clear with this. Here in B'more, across the country, the POI thing has different definitions. For us it is anyone who had access to the apartment, or was an associate of PB's, or an associate of either category-- if they were friends of people who did have access to the apartment... These are all POI's. In the beginning, There was a list and people have been throwing around the number 20. That is just the number of people we knew who would come and go in and out of the apartment. The apartment was pretty typical of young people. There were many visitors.
Any more recent search warrants?
Not lately. In total we have served several search and seizure warrants on different dwellings and apartments, and we have searched the same number of vehicles.
It's been two months, are the tips slowing down now?
They have slowed down. Their coming in is probably a fraction of what it was a month ago. But after any sort of media coverage, there will be a flurry of tips that come in. It has been our experience in homicide is,for whatever reason, there are people who have information who are just hesitate to come forward. Sometimes time alone changes their perspective. We are hoping that may be the case here.
Do you think more people need to come forward with information, or are there people you have already talked to who you believe have not said all they know?
Both categories would be true. But the latter is a very small part of that whole. We have had people cooperating with us. There is always somebody who knows something. There are a lot of different motivations for not telling the police. Again, it has been out experience that sometimes the mere passage of time will change attitudes. We are hoping that if we just keep pressing and pushing, and pressing and pushing and that something will pop.
From your experience, in this case, is it more likely she is in the Baltimore area, or do you think she was taken far away?
We have nothing in either direction. So the lack of anything telling us she was taken far away... We always start from square one. So we are very interested, again, in that Tuesday afternoon/evening, in the Baltimore Metropolitan area.
At what point does a case like this become cold?
I can't tell you we can keep this up forever. We simply can't. But again,simply because the homicide unit have all come together we have been able to dedicate this one squad. And we will continue to do that for the foreseeable future. A lot of it is tip driven. That's what runs how many people are working on it at any particular time.
Det Moses- We remain hopeful and optimistic that we can find PB alive and healthy. Any info you have, the tip line number is 1-855-223-0033 Homicide unit 410-396-2100
Any information be it large or small, let us determine how valid it is. Please give us a call.
I don't think they have anything to go on.
But I still think the answer lies within the people in the apartment. I am starting to think maybe only 1, 2 people at the most, know what happened. People can't usually keep quiet, if they are repeatdely questioned.
Just my opinion, of course.
After reviewing some of the people's online social networks, there is a younger brother (younger than MJ) who looks a little like MJ, and is very close knit to MJ, who began tweeting excitedly around lunch time. Then, the tweets stopped. Then, at 4pm, there is another brother/LBC who begins to excitedly tweet for a small amount of time. There is also a female friend of both young men, who begins tweeting with the LBC around 4pm. Can't remember how long she tweeted but the tweeting between them stops. Then, around 10pm, the tweets seem to be a little different than earlier on the day of the 28th. Things began to seem a little more calmer in the tweets. Between 10pm and 11pm, it seem like people began tweeting one another and checking on each other, wanting to know, who was where. The 2 male family members and the one female seem to be very close and were hanging out with one another real tight (at that time). I think the female knows something/saw something
Viewing KB on the video, she appears to be more level headed and calmer. DB almost looks as though she's fragile (as though she's about to break down).
I think once PB was relocated from the apt, is when she possibly may have encountered a couple of other POI. imo.
Last edited by investigate1; 03-01-2011 at 05:46 PM.
What time did MJ tell DB that PB was sleeping on the couch? What time did DB give KB this information? What time did KB get off work? I can't find a detailed timeline of these texts but something seems strange here. I am really thinking something happened to PB during late night early morning. If MJ worked nights, he would be the one to clean up all evidence. It would've been really suspicious for DB to call in sick to work on the day PB went missing. Just brainstorming the possibilities.
12:30-1 Both DB and KB were trying to reach PB.
1:04 pm MJ texts DB and tells her he sees PB's phone vibrating, and that PB is asleep.
KB got off work about 12:30, and drove from DC to MD. She tried getting a hold of PB on her way, because she was supposed to pick her up at 1:30.
KB texted and called, with no response. finally, around 3:00, KB contacts DB to see if maybe DB got off work and picked PB up. DB tells her that MJ said PB was asleep on the couch when he left at 1:30.
So DB and KB assume PB will contact them when she wakes up and sees all the missed calls/texts.
At 6-ish when DB gets to the apartment, PB is not there. She initially thinks KB has her. No. No one has her, and when she reaches MJ, he says she was asleep on the couch when he left at 1:30, and when he returned to the apartment around 5 pm, LBC was there, but no PB.
hope that helps.
I'll try to find the timeline on the previous thread, and bring it forward.
Updated Time Line
This is starting to show the inconsistencies/overlaps in stories. But until we hear from LE, I am not deleting anything. Hope this helps! (new information is in bold)
· None of MJ’s brothers were around DB’s house on the 27th. (Per GIJ, Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure) Contradicted by MJ, who posted that one of his brothers was there on the 27th, but not LilGJ. (MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
· MJ indicated he spoke with DB on the night of the 27th, about 11 pm or so, to say he was coming by on the 28th. (MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
· MJ’s LBC spent the night at DB’s, and MJ was supposed to come pick him up. Peas Interview 3. Verified by MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure. MJ indicated he has three younger brothers, this is his youngest brother, a teenager, and it isn’t LilGJ (MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure) This person was referred to as a little brother and a cousin by DB/KB on Peas Interview 3. This person goes by “LBC” for WS purposes.
· The only people who had access to the apartment and to PB, and who would have slept at the apartment the night of the 27th were DB, MJ, PB, and LBC. (Peas Interview 3.)
· 8:45 am- In a brief interview, Phylicia Barnes' elder half-sister, Deena Barnes, 27, said her sister was sleeping when she left her apartment at 8:45 a.m Dec. 28. (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,2736197.story ) Verified (Peas Interview 3)
· 9 am MJ comes to apartment, picks up LBC and takes him to another family member’s house. (MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
· 10 am or so PB’s first text to DB Peas Interview 3
· 10 am or so PB’s first text to KB. (Peas Interview 3)
· 10 something, MJ arrives back at the apartment to do laundry and pack. (MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
· 10 something After MJ arrived PB was just getting out of the shower, and got onto FB. PB was talking with DB, and told DB that MJ was there, doing laundry. (MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
· Between 10-11, MJ texts DB about getting back together http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../28/ng.02.html
· AM/early PM DB said they spoke on the phone and texted several times that morning and through the afternoon, mostly about setting up a hair appointment for the teen. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,2736197.story (Verified 1-17 on Find PB FB discussion, since wiped clean. From WS post #488,by NatLock on Thread #1. GJ verifies that this is what she read, also.)
· DB said MJ was moving out at the time and didn’t know MJ was at the house that morning until PB and her were talking on the phone about her getting her hair done, she was ordering PB some Neutrogena Skin ID for her face. She had PB doing a skin evaluation online and contacting a girl about her hair on FB. PB told DB that MJ was there when she talked to her on the phone. (1-17 on Find PB FB discussion, since wiped clean. From WS post #488,by NatLock on Thread #1. GJ verifies that this is what she read, also.)
o Clarified in Peas Interview 3 when DB said: I did not know he was going to be at the apartment that day, except for to pick up his little brother from the apartment. I did know he was picking up the little brother. Peas Interview 3
· 11am-12:30-ish pm DB and PB texted about beauty supplies and hair cuts. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html Also Verified Peas Interview 3
· 11:08 (last text FROM PB to KB) “She texted me while I was at work and asked me to come pick her up,” said Kelly Barnes, her half-sister. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2010/1...re-speaks-out/ Verified Peas Interview 3
· 11:09 DB speaks to PB over the phone, asks PB what’s going on. PB tells her MJ is there doing laundry. DB asks PB to look on facebook for the photo of MJ with another woman http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../28/ng.02.html
· 11:30 ish Phylicia was last heard from Dec.28 via Facebook when she posted a note saying she was at her sister's apartment with her sister's boyfriend. http://abcnews.go.com/News/search-co...ry?id=12565597 OR 11:30 am Phylicia’s last Facebook post mentioned being hungry. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2010/1...re-speaks-out/
· Between 10 something and 1:30 when he left, MJ indicated he and PB spoke about Christmas, and she was doing her hair, like she was going somewhere. MJ said PB mentioned that she was hungry and wanted to get something to eat from the store near the house (MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
· 11:38 DB and PB spoke at about 11:38, saying that they were going to try to make a hair appt. and get some beauty supplies together. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html
· 12:23 DB’s last communication with PB was 12:23. (1-17 on Find PB FB discussion, since wiped clean. From WS post #488,by NatLock on Thread #1. GJ verifies that this is what she read, also.) Confirmed 12:23 PB acknowledges she finds the photo via text. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../28/ng.02.html
· 12:23 (KB texted back to PB) “I started calling her, texting her, leaving her voicemails, everything. And nothing.” http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2010/1...re-speaks-out/
· 12:30 LE told NG PB communicated through text messages with half sister about 12:30 in afternoon. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html (Also in http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/15/...ex.html?hpt=T2)
· 12:30-ish KB texts PB before she leaves work in D.C. “Are you up and getting dressed?” No Answer. (Peas Interview 3)
· 1:00, KB calls PB. No Answer. (Peas Interview 3)
· 1:00 pm JS says that at 1, MJ said he was taking a nap, and DB had fallen asleep on him. (Told to JS, by DB) http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasint...-simone-barnes (Verified DB says that MJ told her that PB was asleep at 1:04p. (1-17 on Find PB FB discussion, since wiped clean. From WS post #488,by NatLock on Thread #1. GJ verifies that this is what she read, also.) Confirmed again 1:04 DB tries to reach MJ. He texts her back, says his phone has died and he is trying to find a charger, and that PB is asleep on the couch. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../28/ng.02.html
· 1:20, 1:30 KB calls PB. No Answer. Texts PB, no answer. (Peas Interview 3)
· 1:30 KB was supposed to pick PB up at about 1:30, 1:45. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html
· 1:30 pm Family believes PB left to get something to eat. http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/reg...day-afternoon-
o “Police say they were told by Deena Barnes that Phylicia left the apartment about 1:30 p.m. and said she was going shopping.” http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#ixzz1BvBq3OTy
o From her missing poster :“It is possible she may have stepped out for a walk to get something to eat at a local establishment, but nobody knows for sure.” http://imaginepublicity.files.wordpr...12-28-2010.jpg
o Family members said she sent a text message to her sister. They did not divulge its contents, but said it appeared Barnes had left to find something to eat. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,2597415.story
o DB's boyfriend was the last one to see PB, at the apartment. DB's boyfriend left her sleeping on the couch, and he locked the door behind him. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasint...hylicia-barnes (Verified by MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
o Ex-BF was moving out of the apartment, and says he saw PB asleep on the couch at about 1:30. PB said she was going to take a nap and then go get something to eat. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html (Verified by MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
o Contradicted in Peas Interview 3 when KB says that the going to get something to eat, and taking a nap all came from MJ. KB did not verify the text from PB.
· 3:08 KB Calls DB to see if she knows where PB is, still can’t reach her by phone. DB tells her MJ said she was sleeping on the couch at 1:30, so she’s probably still sleeping. KB decides PB will call her when she wakes up. (Peas Interview 3)
· 4 pm JS has bad feeling about something. Not sure what it is. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html
· Time???“My daughter’s friends came home,” said Russell Barnes, “and the door was unlocked and the music was loud. That’s all they can tell me.” http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2010/1...re-speaks-out/
· 4:50 PM MJ came back to the house, PB was not there. His LBC was there. (MJ Find PB postings, archived by GJ prior to erasure)
· 5:00 pm Then, at 5 pm, MJ texted DB and said that PB was up and active. http://www.wbtv.com/global/category....partnerclipid= (no longer available Was raw, unedited interview with JS)
· 5:10 pm When MJ came back to the apartment about 5:10, the door was unlocked, music in the apartment was turned up extremely loudly. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html
· 6: pm DB then got home at 6p and found PB gone. She thought that PB woke up and called KB to come get her. (1-17 on Find PB FB discussion, since wiped clean. From WS post #488,by NatLock on Thread #1. GJ verifies that this is what she read, also.)
· After 6pm DB called KB, BB, MJ. Said MJ did not respond for about an hour. So DB called Uncle and Dad. Then called the police. (1-17 on Find PB FB discussion, since wiped clean. From WS post #488,by NatLock on Thread #1. GJ verifies that this is what she read, also.) Verified-- DB said she called, in this order, KB, BB, MJ, LBC, Uncle, Dad, LE. (Peas Interview 3.)
· DB said she heard back from MJ at 6:11. This contradicts her statement above. (Peas Interview 3.)
· 6:30 Brother BB got a call from DB at 6:30, looking for PB. DB called back 15 min. later, to make sure he wasn't playing a joke on her, that she could not find PB. He told her to contact their dad. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasint...hylicia-barnes
· 6:30 PB's father was texted around 6:30 pm, from DB. "911, I can't find PB." http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasint...hylicia-barnes
· 6:30-7:30 Brother said DB's computer was still open when he got there, and PB's email was open. Brother checked her email (in/out box), history, spam folder, etc. He did not find anything fishy. She has Skype, and the only people on her SKYPE list are her friends. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasint...hylicia-barnes
· 7:30 DB calls LE. LE arrives by 8:30. (Peas Interview 3)
· 8-ish PM JS called PB, got voice mail. Called again 5 min. later, got voice mail. Called DB and learned the news. Had DB put LE on the phone. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../14/ng.01.html
Thank you so much for working so hard on the timeline. It really helps to see it all in one spot. IMO db knows more than she us telling.