GUILTY AZ - Keith Kiefer & Patrick Trejo for bestiality, Phoenix, 2011

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
<snip>

Sheriff's deputies arrested 47-year-old Keith D. Kiefer of Mesa and 25-year-old Patrick Stephen Trejo of Phoenix. The men allegedly used the Internet to connect with dog owners who offered their dogs for sex acts.

more here - including creepy mugshots

http://www.kpho.com/news/27001953/detail.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arpaio says his deputies were alerted to the number of people using the website to communicate with others who had an interest in bestiality.

The Sheriff said the undercover investigation began in December and deputies found a secret language being used to hide the suspects' plans.
Deputies say there is a pervasive secret world on Craigslist of people seeking sex with animals.

more sick, disgusting details here so *warning, it's gross* - ugh! just trying to imagine a teacher saying this carp! :puke:

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/new...-2-men-in-bestiality-conspiracy-case-02252011

Ya know, I see so many crimes, or attempted crimes, against animals that I'm beginning to think they need their own forum...they are abused in so many ways. :(

WTF? im glad i dont understand this ... and secondly, when is craigslist going to be done away with? i havent ever even looked at anything on it and never seem to hear anything good about it either?? jmho...

What in the world?!? I'm going to lose my lunch!

What goes on in the minds of these people? Please!

Keith Kiefer has an old Myspace. Not much on it, but I always notice these creepers don't have much social activity and they use creepy scary pictures for their social networks.

What is really frightening is that the two arrests are not related.

http://www.myspace.com/462524635

All I know is it just gags me to think of 'people' like Trejo having a job around kids....I hope LE follows up to make sure both are not involved in child *advertiser censored*.

Everyone knows just where I stand on the issues of animal abuse and bestiality. I have forged ahead to places many feared to tread and I did NOT like what I found. First of all, FWIW, our family uses CL all the time. Literally almost weekly. I wanted a small bird and so within days, my husband bought me a $400 cage for $75. We've rented out our rental properties on it, helped our kids find roommates, bought and sold cars. You name it. But I'm all too aware of the "codes".

Then there's the issue that our special needs daughter was trafficked on CL. That was the only way I had for two years of tracking her. Her pimps sold her on the Erotic Services section down in the Sacramento area. Interestingly enough, it was a CL alert which pointed me towards the very fine Polaris Project, who in turn connected me with the FBI. I'm very pleased that the pimps have been forced to tone it down. And believe me they have. I check every single day. It's at about 10% of what it used to be.

As for a forum on animals, I think it's a great idea. However, I personally couldn't go onto it if it also included abject physical abuse. I know there's a fine line there but I'm willing to look into animal abuse IF it's connected to another issue ie. bestiality or satanic practice. I just can't bear one story after another about puppy mills and sick people kicking their dogs. I'm a strict vegetarian and have rescued special needs and elder dogs for 20 years. I live with the after effects of this type of abuse and am currently responsible for running the bladders and hind sections of two sweet older Chihuahuas. It's an honor to do it but I've put in my time. I have 8 sweet and very special and unique puppies who fill my days with love and brattiness but I'm a weenie when it comes to reading about Abuse 101. Just me.

9600 bond? I guess that is better than nothing...I am glad it was a sting. Perhaps they will pass a law where animals can sue if the images of their abuse are exploited...what I mean is that there will be instant compensation for appropriate care if they are identified from this kind of crap. :(

The sheriff calls Craigslist on the carpet for facilitating bestiality:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...estiality/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

Sheriff says Craigslist facilitates bestiality

"America&#8217;s self-described toughest sheriff has issued a warning to the CEO of Craigslist saying the popular Internet website is providing a &#8220;mechanism to facilitate criminal activity.&#8221;

Sheriff Joe Arpaio&#8217;s warning to Jim Buckmaster follows the arrest last month in Arizona by Maricopa County Sheriff's Office detectives of two men &#8212; one a middle school teacher and the other a handyman &#8212; on charges of conspiracy to commit bestiality...."

more at link

When this story broke, I immediately went to our local CL pages and started reading the casual encounters and pet rehoming ads. I found nothing strange on the pet pages but I found two casual encounter ads which quite succinctly said "Must love dogs LOL". I about crawled out of my skin. I flagged them and checked back in a few hours. They were gone. And that's dinky little Medford, OR!!

What this tells me is that the people who handle the flagging, know exactly what that phrase means because what in the world could be wrong with a man or a woman stating that a date must enjoy pets......right?

ETA: I don't mean any disrespect for Medford, at all. I simply meant that we're a pretty small valley. These people are everywhere. I can only imagine what would come up for larger cities.

I can't read the articles. I just can't. Those poor animals.

I was curious to see what the zoophiles (those who promote sex with animals) have to say about this sheriff. I don't suggest that anyone go to Beastforum as it's extremely disturbing. They are based overseas and thus discuss all things pertaining to sex with animals. But if you're interested, just google~Joe Arpaio beastforum. A number of zoophiles must be discussing the issue, and note the urls.

Example:

http://playhorse.ianszoolinks.com/law.html

"....the website is dedicated to reminding zoophiles that this lifestyle does not come without risk. Despite the utopian views of some "progressive" zoophiles the fact is that
American society at large is not yet ready for tolerance of sexual behavior with animals, let alone acceptance. The news articles here are true and serve to make my point that secrecy and being aware of the law is crucial..."

more at link

So remember, secrecy is crucial. How sad is that?

Note: I saw nothing but links to news articles on this page. I, however, did not check out the homepage. Always be cautious when checking out these links as there could be triggers for some.

I take that back. Of course I checked out the homepage. For those not wanting to go there, here's their "welcome". I have no doubt that Douglas Spink was well known to this group:

"....PlayHorse is intended to be a tasteful site where people with a strong intimate
affinity for horses can come for educational resources and light entertainment.
Referred to as "Zoophiles", they are by definition abnormally attracted to the beauty
and sexuality of animals
...in the case of this website, horses and other equine breeds. PlayHorse was constructed to fill the immense vaccum left by the fall of such
informative and resourceful websites as Zootopia, the elite cliques of private clubs,
and the credit card commercialization of others. Equine "zoos" are a particular breed
apart from many other types of zoophiles and this site is dedicated to the enlightment
of that community. May it help to guide them in a world that is hostile to their forbidden love!..."

and

"... if you are not interested in frank discussions about 'Equine Zoophilia', we recommend that you leave now...."

more at link

He taught middle school. Can you imagine being a parent of one of the school kids? Dealing with explaining, handling the rumors etc?

I was curious to see what the zoophiles (those who promote sex with animals) have to say about this sheriff. I don't suggest that anyone go to Beastforum as it's extremely disturbing. They are based overseas and thus discuss all things pertaining to sex with animals. But if you're interested, just google~Joe Arpaio beastforum. A number of zoophiles must be discussing the issue, and note the urls.

Example:

http://playhorse.ianszoolinks.com/law.html

"....the website is dedicated to reminding zoophiles that this lifestyle does not come without risk. Despite the utopian views of some "progressive" zoophiles the fact is that
American society at large is not yet ready for tolerance of sexual behavior with animals, let alone acceptance. The news articles here are true and serve to make my point that secrecy and being aware of the law is crucial..."

more at link

So remember, secrecy is crucial. How sad is that?

Note: I saw nothing but links to news articles on this page. I, however, did not check out the homepage. Always be cautious when checking out these links as there could be triggers for some.

I take that back. Of course I checked out the homepage. For those not wanting to go there, here's their "welcome". I have no doubt that Douglas Spink was well known to this group:

"....PlayHorse is intended to be a tasteful site where people with a strong intimate
affinity for horses can come for educational resources and light entertainment.
Referred to as "Zoophiles", they are by definition abnormally attracted to the beauty
and sexuality of animals...in the case of this website, horses and other equine breeds. PlayHorse was constructed to fill the immense vaccum left by the fall of such
informative and resourceful websites as Zootopia, the elite cliques of private clubs,
and the credit card commercialization of others. Equine "zoos" are a particular breed
apart from many other types of zoophiles and this site is dedicated to the enlightment
of that community. May it help to guide them in a world that is hostile to their forbidden love!..."

and

"... if you are not interested in frank discussions about 'Equine Zoophilia', we recommend that you leave now...."

more at link

WTH? PlayHorse? WTH?

Izzy woman trust me there's not enough bleach in my house to make an eyewash out of or enough therapy to go around if I looked on that link.

PlayHorse?

Nope, nope, nope not interested in what is it? Equine Zoophilia? How can they hurt a helpless animal like that? Oh and often we refer to 's as animals. That ain't right. An animal is innocent.

You know, Filly, I've come a long long way from my roots... from thinking that all little animals were held sacred by all. I'm what would be called a well evolved person. I've learned to go to that "numb-space" when dealing with this garbage. Here I sit, eating veggie nachos, drinking wine and sending my best friends photos of the crazy black tailed jackrabbits cavorting and courting about my motor home. Their mating/love is pure and a delight and an honor to observe. I cannot say the same about those who choose to promote zoophilia.

My goal is raise other's consciousness about these issues. So many have blinders on--no pun intended. It's time to wake up and look around. Once inhibitions start falling, the vulnerable always get hurt.

Well, for once, I have no well worded, deep thought on the subject.

I'm just gonna go with EWWWWW.

I happen to think that that comment is especially profound, given the facts at hand.

Perhaps these pervs thought animal rape was preferable to child rape in a legal sense, because "they thought" that there was less chance of being arrested.

Maybe child rapers are closer to animal rapers than we know--that the rapists think they are both "defenseless" beings.

Craigslist can be viewed I suppose as providing an important community service--that is, helping LE to arrest these people. I love that phrase: "brings them out of the woodwork"

Otherwise, how would they or us, know about these pervs?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back