OK - Tulsa man allegedly dumped ashes of girlfriend's ex-husband in fracas

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Man arrested for allegedly dumping ashes of girlfriend's ex-husband in fight
A man was booked into the Tulsa Jail on Saturday after a domestic fight with his girlfriend allegedly led to him dumping out the ashes of her ex-husband from an urn into the parking lot of their apartment, police report.

Tulsa police arrested Demario Dantrell Johnson, 30, after an alleged domestic fight with his live-in girlfriend of one year at their home in the 100 block of North Garnett Road, according to jail records.

Johnson was booked into the Tulsa Jail for domestic assault and battery in the presence of a minor, aggravated assault and battery, resisting arrest and unlawful removal of human remains, jail records show.

According to police reports, Johnson allegedly grabbed the urn with the ex-husband's ashes and then spread the remains "all over the parking lot angrily without the victim's consent."
---
more, plus "what'd I just do?" mug shot at link above

That's messed up.

Hopefully the woman could recover some of them.

Priceless mugshot. If he had a speach bubble over his head I think it would say "Yeah, I dumped them ashes. What you gonna do about it?"

Amazingly he's not beat up for having tossed around a couple of cops.

RIP Mr. Man With Ashes.

That's messed up.

Hopefully the woman could recover some of them.

Priceless mugshot. If he had a speach bubble over his head I think it would say "Yeah, I dumped them ashes. What you gonna do about it?"

Amazingly he's not beat up for having tossed around a couple of cops.

RIP Mr. Man With Ashes.
Mm-hmm...you nailed it, Filly. Again. ;)

What a shame.

Good grief. Now that right there is a loser.

Is the minor that he did this in front of the child of the deceased man who's ashes were scattered to the four corners of the parking lot?

Shame on this Piece of carp.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back