1349 users online (252 members and 1097 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Odds of the SA having solid proof?

I'm thinking that since they are tossing out a lot of evidence, that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, they have some solid proof that we are not aware of?
    Thoughts?
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

What did I miss? What are they tossing out?

I could think of but one reason and that would be CA suddenly realizing the only way to keep KC from the DP is for CA to admit there was a big fight on June 15th and that KC flew into a rage and may have hurt Caylee and then tried to cover up. Someone telling the truth in this case would be refreshing and it might make KC realize she needs to avoid the trial at any costs and try to plead out. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I'm thinking that since they are tossing out a lot of evidence, that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, they have some solid proof that we are not aware of?
    Thoughts?
    I hope so ?

Actually ,I have the utmost confidence in LDB and JA. I'm not sure there is absolute proof,but I think they have a solid case.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    What did I miss? What are they tossing out?
    I would also like to know what is being tossed.

IMO there is ample evidence that ICA is guilty and a liar and therefore I think the SA could not put too much emphasis on her statements as truth given her history. If her statements are BS anyway why even go there.

Thoughts?

Oh, I think the prosecution wants to keep it simple.

They're just not going to use the 12/11/08 video of her reaction, or Maya's testimony.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    They're just not going to use the 12/11/08 video of her reaction, or Maya's testimony.
    No biggie! They don't need them, IMO. They have enough with the 31 days, partying, tattoo, and all of the lies.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    The video - I never thought it was going to be seen by a jury anyways and I don't think it is that much of a loss anyways. I think Casey's phone call home where she talks to Cindy, Lee and Kristina is much more important and trumps the video of her learning about Caylee's (or a childs) remains being found on December 11th, 2008.

As for Maya... she just isn't trustworthy and I don't think the SA needs her.

Now if the duct tape gets tossed... I will panic!

Thoughts?
    I was pleased to see the State drop some of the "nonsense" evidence ... I'm very sure they don't need it ... IMO Maya didn't come across as truthful, the 10/14 conversation after her indictment but before her booking when Baez wasn't present didn't reveal anything about the crime anyway .. just what a cold witch KC was, and the 12/11 video also, IMO, didn't prove any facts and could have been interpreted in different ways ...

It's great that the state is taking some of the focus off of what happened after KC was arrested and not giving Jose the chance to focus on it as a part of the big conspiracy against his client ... I think it's extra special that Jose's spent so much time chasing his tail and it won't even be used ... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    No biggie! They don't need them, IMO. They have enough with the 31 days, partying, tattoo, and all of the lies.
    Exactly.

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    I don't believe Cindy's word on anything to be credible so admitting to a fight now is right up there with suggesting there was an accidental drowning. Means nothing to me. I don't care one way or the other if the jailhouse tape is introduced ior not. Sounds pretty circumstantial IMO anyway. Maybe she got a sudden cramp and started her period while the news was on- "Oh no." Who knows.
    The jury will have enough dealing with all ICA's innapropriate gestures, facial expressions and tics as is without the jail tape. I have full confidence that relinquishing a tape now, the state probably never intended on introducing anyway is all part of some brilliant prosecution strategy. JMO

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Thoughts?
    Tulessa,
    bbm
    I don't think they do...this is a IMO strong circumstantial evidence case and the ASA's are tossing out evidence/discovery they don't need or are unable to use for whatever reason..

We now know the State is not going to use 1) Maya D's statement 2)the statements she made to LE (the chit chat) after being indicted when Jose wasn't around and 3) video of her reaction the day Caylee's remains were found.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by denjet View Post
    I was pleased to see the State drop some of the "nonsense" evidence ... I'm very sure they don't need it ... IMO Maya didn't come across as truthful, the 10/14 conversation after her indictment but before her booking when Baez wasn't present didn't reveal anything about the crime anyway .. just what a cold witch KC was, and the 12/11 video also, IMO, didn't prove any facts and could have been interpreted in different ways ...

It's great that the state is taking some of the focus off of what happened after KC was arrested and not giving Jose the chance to focus on it as a part of the big conspiracy against his client ... I think it's extra special that Jose's spent so much time chasing his tail and it won't even be used ... LOL

And I'm hoping LDB's Motion in Limine results in Baez' conspiracy innuendo being severely curtailed during the trial.

I predict a very one sided affair.
    "I need someone that'll take the information that I'm giving them" Casey Anthony July 25th 2008

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast