1285 users online (268 members and 1017 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Sean Sullivan, 21, Sacramento, 19 Sept 2004

http://www.seansullivan.tk/

SEAN PATRICK SULLIVAN

Alias / Nickname: n/a
    Date of Birth: March 18th 1983
    Date Missing: Spetember 19th, 2004
    From City/State: Sacramento, California
    Missing From (Country): USA
    Age at Time of Disapperance: 21
    Race: Cacausian
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 200 pounds
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Complexion: Medium
    Identifying Characteristics: Scar on elbow or forearm from surgery a few years ago.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Sean went missing at 4:30 AM after leaving a friends house. He walked across the street to where his car was parked. He is on security video getting into his car, and driving off. This occurred at the intersection of La Riviera Dr and Howe Avenue in Sacramento California.

Investigative Agency: Roseville California Police Department
    Phone: (916) 774-5000
    Investigative Case #: 2630411221

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
    President and Founder,
    Project Jason
    www.projectjason.org

Kelly, is there a picture? I live in the Sacramento area and I would like to see it. Thanks. Need help posting flyers, just say the word.

There are several photos of Sean on the website. A family member and I were working to get a printable poster up on the site. I hope it is there soon. Thank you for caring!

Kelly

What a cute boy! Do you think someone might have hurt him for his car?
    Praying for Jason.
    Find Beaner!
    Where is Kayla Berg?
    Justice for Stephanie Low, 9-22-14 RIP Stephanie

His sister says:

"I am Sean's sister and I'd like to say thank you very much.

We still have no idea where Sean or his car are. We have really no leads, no clues, and nothing substaintal that I have heard. We are all very worried. Sean was in college, and was well loved by his family and community who are all out searching and flyering right now.

In addition to passing the website around please pass this mirror site around as well:

http://www.reptilecare.info/missing/

I am getting a lot of traffic on the original and my computer sometimes has too many connections. More mirrors will be added soon. Thank you so much everyone.

Marisa"

Can this disappreance have anything to do with the carjacking suspect from this weekend in this area? His last name is Hill and he was in the Bay Area and then last seen in Vaccaville. Just wondering if he couldn't have made it up to Sacramento and carjacked Sean?

Quote Originally Posted by gardenmom
    Can this disappreance have anything to do with the carjacking suspect from this weekend in this area? His last name is Hill and he was in the Bay Area and then last seen in Vaccaville. Just wondering if he couldn't have made it up to Sacramento and carjacked Sean?
    Is this the guy that car jacked several people....one at an ATM machine and one at a toll booth? He made it across the Bay Bridge and was at large still Monday night....

Why does the family state that they do not believe he is in the Roseville area? I noticed that he made two (unsuccessful) calls to his ex-girlfriend. Just wondering where she lives. Maybe he was going to her house and something happened along the way. The reason that I speculate this is because the last thing that he did before he left the parking lot was to call her twice from his cell. Two phone calls at 4 in the morning. It sounds like he really needed to talk to her for some reason. I am wondering if alcohol may have been involved? I read that he was at a party until 2am. If there is the possiblity that he was drinking that night, there could have been an accident.

Another thing...Why didn't he just take a shower at the friends house? Especially if he had been drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving
    Is this the guy that car jacked several people....one at an ATM machine and one at a toll booth? He made it across the Bay Bridge and was at large still Monday night....
    Yes, Chico. He was last seen in Solano County which isn't that far if he was coming this way.

I live in Roseville so I'm keeping my eyes peeled. I hope they find this guy.

Hello everyone and thank you for being interested in my Brother.

Right now Sean is still missing. We have no new information but now we do have a reward and a toll free number dedicated to Sean for tips.

Let me try and answer some of your questions.

"Why does the family state that they do not believe he is in the Roseville area"

We do not believe he is in Roseville because the entire city is not that large, and has been 100% COVERED. I mean OF COURSE the possiblity is there, but as of now we have no information to say he even made it home to Roseville, or did not.

"Maybe he was going to her house and something happened along the way. The reason that I speculate this is because the last thing that he did before he left the parking lot was to call her twice from his cell. Two phone calls at 4 in the morning. It sounds like he really needed to talk to her for some reason."

She was not at home. And I believe his girlfriends house is quite near his own home which he never made it too. Yes the last thing he did was call her, but this is not unusual, even at four am. He and my family, and his girlfriend are all normally in constant contact daily up to 6 times or more on a normal day. He was upset she did not answer the phone. But again, we have nothing to prove anything either way as we have literally no leads or clues to where Sean is. His girlfriend is now with the family, as are many/most of his friends.

" I am wondering if alcohol may have been involved? I read that he was at a party until 2am. If there is the possiblity that he was drinking that night, there could have been an accident."

At 4:30 when Sean was seen on security camera driving out of the Gordito Burrito parking lot, he hadn't had a drink in a couple hours, and he had also recently eaten a large Mexican dinner. Sean had a total of four drinks the entire day, and like I mentioned hours before he was last seen. Anything is possible, but at this point I believe drinking and driving are the least possibilities. The CHP, local police, friends and family have driven every single possible route home and found no signs of an accident. While this could in fact be the case, it's unlikely it happened on his normal route home as no trace of one has been found. Now mind you that doesn't mean he didn't decide to go somewhere else, and get in an accident on the way to that place. We just don't know.

"Another thing...Why didn't he just take a shower at the friends house? Especially if he had been drinking."

Well I don't expect anyone to understand this, but my family does. Sean is VERY VERY VERY meticulous about his habits. He REFUSES to shower in any location but his house. Period. He will not shower anywhere else, even the gym. We have no doubt he did not want to shower and Joe's and choose to drive home instead. Sean takes roughly four showers per day, and is a neat freak of sorts who refuses to even wear clean clothes twice, and regularly throws out shirts that have only been worn a few times. It's just his way and personality. And like I mentioned before, at 4:30 AM Sean was NOT drinking and driving and his blood alcohol level at this time would have been WELL under the legal limit for driving, especially since he had only a few drinks a few hours before, and had since had a large dinner.

"Can this disappreance have anything to do with the carjacking suspect from this weekend in this area"

I have personally brought this up with our Mother, and it has been checked into but it's doubtful the two have anything to do with each other for a few reasons.

I hope I have cleared a few lingering questions up. To see details about the reward, the toll free number, Seans five possible routes home, as well as more personal information about Sean please visit the website. I am STILL working on a poster, but as they have printed and handed out thousands already, its slow going for a web version one. But it will happen. Things are just CRAZY here and there right now.

http://www.seansullivan.tk

Thank you everyone
    Marisa

Marisa,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm hoping Sean is found soon.

Marisa,

Thanks for the clarifications. I will continue to check the site for updates. Do you have any theories of your own as to where he might have been going?

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! May God bless you!

Another update!

I updated the timeline as Sean was picked up on another security camera which even though it was only mere minutes later than the last sighting, gives us yet another piece.

We also need volunteers, info on the website.

And a vigil for those living close to Roseville/Sacramento etc is being held tonight. Location and time on the website.

Thank you and PLEASE pass this around if you have the time.

http://www.seansullivan.tk

Marisa, I am praying for Sean and for your family...I pray he is found safe and very soon. I'm so sorry you're going through this. You are brave and strong and doing much good for your brother.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast