585 users online (60 members and 525 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SA to call GA to testify.

What will he be called to testify about?
    snipped Prosecutors also plan to call George Anthony to testify.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...ucial-hearings

What would Ga be called to testify about in the hearing? I also thought the SA was NOT going to use Adams' letters. ( A recently filed motion) Is Channel 13 news out of touch or am I confused?

Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post

What would Ga be called to testify about in the hearing? I also thought the SA was NOT going to use Adams' letters. ( A recently filed motion) Is Channel 13 news out of touch or am I confused?
    George, Cindy and Lee are listed amongst witnesses for the Motion to suppress statements/Agents of the State, as are Robyn Adams and Sylvia Hernandez.

Cindy is also listed for the motion to suppress ICA's statements to police.

From what I've read, the State only dropped Derkovitch as they do not intend to rely on anything she claims was told to her by ICA.

Never saw anything about not using the Muffin/Cookie letters.

Here's the witness and evidence schedule posted by nums24

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27024724/detail.html

Cant wait.

Want to see the great man Mason at work. Hope he is much improved since his last outing at the 911 call hearing.
    "I need someone that'll take the information that I'm giving them" Casey Anthony July 25th 2008

What is meant by no witnesses or exhibits...

#'s 5-9 no witnesses or exhibits...

What does that mean???

Justice for Caylee

this trial hasnt even started yet ,,
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by suepitzl View Post

He may testify that the state did not put him up to asking any questions of KC, that everything she said was of her own free will. I am guessing JB will suggest that his client should not have been asked any questions without her attorneys present, and try to intimate that GA and the state colluded to get answers out of KC under JB's radar, or that the state used GA as their puppet...?

I cannot wait to see this. WE don't know if GA has been absent due to work, non-marital issues, or being fed up with ICA. WIll he blow her a kiss?

On what basis does JB have any logical reasoning for asking that these critical pieces of evidence be tossed out?

They also want the judge to toss out defense motions that discuss plant growth at the crime scene and mentions of chloroform.

Anthony’s lawyers want to get all statements she made to her family and to Adams thrown out.

Why doesn't just keep it simple and file a motion to remove ALL state evidence?

MOO

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post

What does that mean???

Justice for Caylee
    I am not an attorney but my understanding is where this is stated there will just be oral argument and case law presentation only.
    AZ or someone correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    this trial hasnt even started yet ,,
    No, but a precious angel's life had just begun, before being snuffed out. Just sayin.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Thank You ANJ for your response...I bet this goes all day for two days...I wonder how ICA will react to seeing RA on the stand...that will be a very noticable and notable reaction....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thank You ANJ for your response...I bet this goes all day for two days...I wonder how ICA will react to seeing RA on the stand...that will be a very noticable and notable reaction....JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    And she hasn't seen her Daddy is quite a while either. I'm looking forward to him testifying most!
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

What does that mean???

Justice for Caylee
    Quote Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie View Post
    I am not an attorney but my understanding is where this is stated there will just be oral argument and case law presentation only.
    AZ or someone correct me if I am wrong.
    Wow you guys are good--you answer your own legal questions now.

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I cannot wait to see this. WE don't know if GA has been absent due to work, non-marital issues, or being fed up with ICA. WIll he blow her a kiss?
    And will ICA turn on her fake tears when she sees the thumb of their family corporation?
    "Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

Good ole' George. Long time no see!

What will George say? Was he an Agent of the State? I don't think so. He tried! He tried real hard to play the innocent little detective from Warren, Ohio and tried to get LE to treat him as "one of them", but it didn't happen.

During one of the LE interviews, they do talk about George visiting Casey, in private... but Casey wanted to meet with George in private (jail visits) and LE tried to help them make that happen... but Casey put a stop to that. It was just Casey going to the end of that hallway again... she didn't want to meet with George in private... she wouldn't have the "it will be released to the media" excuse anymore. All the talking she did about wanting to visit him because they hadn't been so close the past few years was Casey playing George and the media... but when push came to shove... Casey really wanted nothing to do with George.

If Cindy and George did anything... it was to harm LE's efforts to find Caylee... as we all know!

It will be interesting to see what, if any, eye contact George and Casey have. This will be the first time that he is actually face to face with Casey since the molestation accusations... Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Good ole' George. Long time no see!

What will George say? Was he an Agent of the State? I don't think so. He tried! He tried real hard to play the innocent little detective from Warren, Ohio and tried to get LE to treat him as "one of them", but it didn't happen.

During one of the LE interviews, they do talk about George visiting Casey, in private... but Casey wanted to meet with George in private (jail visits) and LE tried to help them make that happen... but Casey put a stop to that. It was just Casey going to the end of that hallway again... she didn't want to meet with George in private... she wouldn't have the "it will be released to the media" excuse anymore. All the talking she did about wanting to visit him because they hadn't been so close the past few years was Casey playing George and the media... but when push came to shove... Casey really wanted nothing to do with George.

If Cindy and George did anything... it was to harm LE's efforts to find Caylee... as we all know!

It will be interesting to see what, if any, eye contact George and Casey have. This will be the first time that he is actually face to face with Casey since the molestation accusations... Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.
    I think GA will do lots of looking up. He seems to do this when interviewed. I also think he will avoid eye contact with ICA. I think he is p'od and we are going to see a slightly different side of him. This is my hope anyway.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast