NJ NJ - Sifeng Wu, 13, Lyndhurst, 1 Feb 2011

Seymour Krelborn

Feed Me!
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
SIFENG WU, Age Now: 13, Missing: 02/01/2011. Missing From LYNDHURST, NJ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lyndhurst Police Department (New Jersey) 1-201-939-2900.

More...

NCMC1164933c1.jpg

SIFENG WU, Age Now: 14, Missing: 02/01/2011. Missing From LYNDHURST, NJ. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Lyndhurst Police Department (New Jersey) 1-201-939-2900.

More...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wu_sifeng.html
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: February 1, 2011 from Lyndhurst, New Jersey
Classification: Endangered Runaway
Date of Birth: April 17, 1997
Height and Weight: 5'3, 115 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Asian (Chinese) female. Black hair, brown eyes. Sifeng does not speak English.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A white jacket.
Details of Disappearance

Sifeng and a 15-year-old companion, Jiaqian Liu, disappeared from Lyndhurst, New Jersey on February 1, 2011. The girls are both Chinese nationals and had traveled to the United States with a tour group. They were last seen at the Quality Inn on Polito Avenue at 1:20 a.m. They were reported missing an hour later. They had unpacked their suitcases and put their clothes in backpacks which disappeared with them, but left their passports. One of the girls called her parents in China shortly after she vanished and said she was safe.

A photograph of Jiaqian is posted below this case summary. She was found safe in August 2012, but Sifeng remains missing. Authorities believe she left of her own accord and may be in New York. Her case remains unsolved.

I currently live near here and never heard this story. There is a bus stop right across the street from the hotel where you can take a bus into NYC. Many commuters use this method instead of driving in. IMO, I agree with the theory that she might have traveled into the city and would have easy access through this route. Wonder if there has been any updates since then?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back