Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    When I saw that the BF actually demanded photographic proof of her whereabouts at all times, it seemed clear that he was most likely involved with her disappearance. Part of me believes that she managed to escape him and start a new life. However, these recent violent charges against him severely diminish those chances of her being found alive. The fact that Bethany was pregnant at the time just makes it all the more tragic.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JusticeWillBeServed For This Useful Post:

The fact that her family still participates to this day in missing person events casts strong doubt on the prospects of her escaping and starting a new life. She has (had) parents and siblings she could have leaned on that were within commuting distance of her home when she went missing. I have full confidence that the violent dirtbag had everything to do with her disappearance and disposal of her remains.
    Support your local SAR organization! Most are all volunteer and struggling for funding!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helpfulcharlie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by helpfulcharlie View Post
    The fact that her family still participates to this day in missing person events casts strong doubt on the prospects of her escaping and starting a new life. She has (had) parents and siblings she could have leaned on that were within commuting distance of her home when she went missing. I have full confidence that the violent dirtbag had everything to do with her disappearance and disposal of her remains.
    I know it's highly unlikely that she left on her own given the circumstances and the individual involved. I just meant it would be the preferable outcome to her disappearance than falling victim to that violent dirtbag. I'm glad the family is still actively pursuing justice for Bethany. Her Disappeared episode clearly showed all the love and support behind her.
    Last edited by JusticeWillBeServed; 05-15-2015 at 03:26 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JusticeWillBeServed For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21