Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Gone Without a Trace: Search for local pregnant mom missing for 4 years

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/04...#ixzz3YihhDwqN

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JerseyGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    No way he will do that, Imo. He would end up getting a stiffer sentence.
    I know he won't. *sigh*

I just wish upon a star for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

4. The Following User Says Thank You to coeurfragile For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Gidget View Post
    The you tube video of Dr.Phil
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7idyD8Qc9NU

This guy is really dangerous.He was choking the dog when it didn't behave.I hope he never gets out of jail.
    No longer available.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post
    And another article:

Person of interest in disappearance of pregnant Va. woman charged with attempted murder of new girlfriend in N.C.

The girlfriend of a person of interest in the case of a missing pregnant Virginia woman says he told her things that could implicate him in the four-year-old disappearance.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/03...ew-girlfr.html

This says it all, IMO. So very sad.
    “There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hisjerseygirl For This Useful Post:

Still waiting on this development. Still waiting on this case to be solved. I went to high school with this girl and I've been following her case since and it's always bothered me that we still basically have nothing.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tauntaun For This Useful Post:

When I saw that the BF actually demanded photographic proof of her whereabouts at all times, it seemed clear that he was most likely involved with her disappearance. Part of me believes that she managed to escape him and start a new life. However, these recent violent charges against him severely diminish those chances of her being found alive. The fact that Bethany was pregnant at the time just makes it all the more tragic.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JusticeWillBeServed For This Useful Post:

The fact that her family still participates to this day in missing person events casts strong doubt on the prospects of her escaping and starting a new life. She has (had) parents and siblings she could have leaned on that were within commuting distance of her home when she went missing. I have full confidence that the violent dirtbag had everything to do with her disappearance and disposal of her remains.
    Support your local SAR organization! Most are all volunteer and struggling for funding!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helpfulcharlie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by helpfulcharlie View Post
    The fact that her family still participates to this day in missing person events casts strong doubt on the prospects of her escaping and starting a new life. She has (had) parents and siblings she could have leaned on that were within commuting distance of her home when she went missing. I have full confidence that the violent dirtbag had everything to do with her disappearance and disposal of her remains.
    I know it's highly unlikely that she left on her own given the circumstances and the individual involved. I just meant it would be the preferable outcome to her disappearance than falling victim to that violent dirtbag. I'm glad the family is still actively pursuing justice for Bethany. Her Disappeared episode clearly showed all the love and support behind her.
    Last edited by JusticeWillBeServed; 05-15-2015 at 03:26 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JusticeWillBeServed For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34